Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Bloodless Sky [For Tohru] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 pm
This is my story, the story of Shiro Hisuragi.

It's been over a thousand years since my life as I knew it was turned upside down. I was naive back then, young and full of life. I hadn't a care in the world, and then she showed up, my sire. She got to me while I was drunk, tugging me into an alleyway and then there was burning pain in my neck as she greedily fed from me, but rather than kill me like the others, she chose to spare me. She turned me into one of the monsters children look for beneath their beds, a blood sucking vampire... and then I met you. A human male, so full of life. You were beautiful to me, but I felt as if you were out of my reach, that despite it all I would hurt you if I got close to you. I wanted you. I craved you.

This is me: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dislikes: Sour blood, salty blood, bitter blood, sour, salty or bitter food, anyone trying to hurt you.

This is me: Jake Kashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Likes: sweets,all animals especially cats,watching tv and reading
Dislikes: bullies,peas,stupid people and strawberries  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 pm
Shiro would be smiling sweetly whenever someone looked his direction as he sat inside a late night cafe drinking red tea and sucking on a blood berry candy cane.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 pm
Jake blushed as he quickly looked down at the book he was reading and nibbled on his cake. He had noticed that ten minutes ago a really hot guy had come onto the cafe. Jake had seen him around town before and really wanted to get to know this mysterious and beautiful boy that seemed to enchant him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:13 pm
"Miss, could I get another dark red tea?" Shiro asked, his voice slightly accented, but it likely only added to his charm as he smiled sweetly, and looked in Jake's direction, offering the male a wink when he caught him looking up for a moment.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:29 pm
Jake nearly choked on his cake and quickly drank some of his iced coffee as he noticed that the good looking guy winked at him. Jake really wanted to talk to him,but he was too shy. Just then the sound of a tinkling bell rang out through the cafe letting the owners know that new customers had entered the shop. Jin and his gang made up of Kumo and Alister. They walked over to Jake's table,grinning. "Look at the little girl reading his lovey dovey book while eat cake!" Jin said,laughing. He grabbed the book out of Jake's hands and flipped through it. "Look at this gay s**t. No wonder you have no friends." Jin said with a sneer as he tossed the book to the floor. "Hey..I just got that!" Jake yelled. "Looks like someone wants a fight." Kumo said with a laugh. Alister grabbed Jake and was about to drag him outside when the owners yelled at them to leave their cafe. Jin scowled as Alister let go of Jake. "You got lucky." Alister said with a snarl. They left the cafe,stomping on Jake's book as they left. Jake knelt to the ground and picked up his book,his hands shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 pm
Shiro would frown as the cute boy was harassed. He'd place his tea down and head towards him as the thugs were kicked out of the cafe. "Are you alright?" he'd ask, kneeling down which would cause his trench coat to flare a bit at his feet as he went to help Jake up. "Does that happen here a lot?" he would ask no one in particular.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm
"Yeah..I'm ok." Jake said softly,his gazed glued to the floor. He couldn't look the other in the face. He was just totally embarrassed in front of him thanks to Jin and his thugs. At the question of whether there were always bullies at the cafe,Jake shook his head. "No. They just bully me whenever they see me." Jake said softly. "This is the first time they ever caught me at the cafe."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 pm
"Are you sure? You're not looking at me." Shiro said, offering a smile at the other. "I don't like the looks of those thugs. You should try not to go places alone if they do that to you." he finished, uprighting himself which still left his coat on the floor, who wore an old style gothic trench coat in this day and age anyway? "I hope they leave you be." he finished.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 pm
Jake forced himself to look up at the other,his face a little red and his eyes watery. "S-sorry. I don't have any friends really. and this book is my favorite. I just got the newest volume today and it's ruined." Jake quickly scrubbed at his face as he tried to will his tears away. He didn't want to look like a cry baby in front of the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am
Shiro would offer a kind smile to the other. "Why don't we go and get you a new copy then, my treat?" he offered, holding his gloved hand out to help the other off the floor.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:15 am
Jake slowly took the gloved hand as he was helped up. "I can't let you do that. I barely know you." Jake said softly. "I don't even know your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:17 pm
Shiro would smile at the warmth he felt from within the glove as he helped Jake off the floor. "I am Shiro." he said.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:52 pm
Jake mustered up a smile. "My name is Jake." Jake shook Shiro's hand. "It's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:26 pm
"Nice to meet you as well Jake." Shiro said, taking the hand he'd held to help Jake up and kissing the back of it like a gentleman would. "Shall we go get you a new copy now, or are you still going to turn the offer down?" he asked.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm
Jake blushed as his hand was kissed. At being asked about getting a new book,Jake nodded. "Alright. Thank you for being so kind."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff