Story

A long time ago there lived a witch couple who was forced into hiding or else they might get caught by those who wish them dead. They lived by the laws of nature, never killing more than was necessary and always showing respect for the creatures of the forest that were told to have created the forests. They had lived peacfully outside of a village that had considered them gods and worshiped their kind ways and healing abilities. They thought that they had forever escaped danger, that is until the day the hunters burned down the village. The couple wanted to protect their followers so the went to their aid hoping to at least save most of their friends. Sadly that is not how it had panned out. The hunters had captured Minke, the healer of the couple and used her to capture her lover Hildred, a Witch born to black magic. The Hunters tied Minke to the stake and lit a stack of wood beneath her, ignoring the screams and pleas from the dark witch behind them. Before she caught fire however the healer smiled down at her lover and simply said, "Do not worry my love, I promise to find you. It may not be our next life or the life after that, but we will be together. And, when that time comes the bloodlines of those who have wronged us today shall end and we will finally be free." And, with the promise embedded in a curse spoken she laid back and allowed the flames to engulf her, saved from watching her love as she was beheaded.

Plot

The story of the reunited lovers takes place in 2168 in a cyberpunk wasteland in the middle of a revolution. The times of hunting witches has come and passed and now a new problem has arrived. The Witches and the Humans have now teamed up and are taking on the threat of the creatures that have come from another world. They are called Watchers, a race of people who are grey in color with brilliant blue eyes. They have come to take over Earth and turn it into a nesting planet for their queen. It is told that two women, a healer and a dark witch, are to reunite and defeat the queen ending the war between worlds. will the two reincarnated women realize their calling and save the world that had been so cruel to them so long ago? Or will they have to wait even longer to reunite once more?

Background

Watchers - Tall, grey skinned creatures with silted, brilliant blue eyes. Posses the power to mover rocks with their minds as weapons and in very rare cases have been known to be able to control people. This however leaves their bodies vulnerable.
Witches - People of natural magic. Nature of magic varies from wich to witch since all witches grow up in different enviroments. They live much longer than Humans and take longer to age.

Rules

1. You MUST have fair spelling. I understand having a few because i end up always having a few as well because I'm dyslexic, but if it's every other word I just wont reply because at that point you are just making it hard to become interested and reply.
2. You must have ok grammar. I know that I'm no grammar scholar either but i need to be able to understand what you are saying.
3. I do not respond to one liners. I need at least a solid paragraph to reply otherwise it gets boring.
4. Not a must but i like pretty posts. If you wanna go with just a picture however that is fine by me.
5. Please PM me if you want the role, DO NOT post in this topic unless i accept it. I don't like the cluttered look. And, if you decide to post in here anyways I'll just get mad and you wont get accepted even if you resend it in a PM.

I'm sorry if i sound like a b***h I'm just tired of my roleplays ending abruptly because i can't get into them when people give me bad posts.

Layout

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

Profiles

User Image

•Name•

~Esme Fabian~

•Nickname•

~None~

•Age•

~72~

•Height•

~5'11"~

•Personality•

~Esme is a dark, and calculating person. She looks at the overall problem and finds one, if not multiple solutions. She is also a very passionate person, believing if they do not stop the Watchers then all of their lives had been lived pointlessly. She does not show a whole lot emotion(besides annoyence) but when she does they are genuine feelings that she couldn't help but feel.~

•Extra•

~-She has a black, Wolf familiar thats nearly as tall as she is named Ebony.
-Dark magic is her specialty due to her upbringing in a dark forest.
-She misses someone who she does not know and lives with this burden without letting anyone else find out.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~