Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum
Riding the Wind and Waves (Ara x Criani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Apple Blossom19 rolled 2 100-sided dice: 72, 12 Total: 84 (2-200)

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:03 pm
Name: Criani
Level: 7
Stage: Orakovan
Breed: Peisio

Experience: 4/7

Life Points: 160
Energy: 160

Intelligence: 18
Attack: 10
Defense: 10
Luck: 3
Luck Experience: 1/3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creature: Ayrala dragons x2
Level: 15
Luck: ≥ 5
Possible Loot: Dragon Souls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roll numbers
> 6

RP: 000/600

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tangled Puppet rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 68 Total: 76 (2-200)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:04 pm
Will add stats later  

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm
The time had come for Criani to spread her wings and fly, both figuratively and literally.

Life on Serenia had been peaceful, but it was sheltered. She had been hiding from the rest of the world for too long and it was time for her to face it if she was to reclaim her birthright as leader of her parent's clan.

So, saying goodbye, at least for now, to Avani and Honoka, she took off for the first continent of her journey, Eowyn. She had heard of the dry land most of all through her conversations with other Magescians, mostly from Avani's mate Oblivion. She thought it would be best if she could start in a place that accepted Khehoras living amongst two-leggers, and so she found herself on the outside of Tukyere after following the southern coast, east and then north to Talimua, and then getting directions south of there to Tukyere.

Talumua was impressive in itself to Criani. It didn't have the sparkling splendor of the Ashen City, but seemed to meld into the desert colors. But it was just as large to her, and she could walk more freely here than at home. Tukyere was smaller, but it was just as busy and held sights to behold! She had only ever had interaction with Avani's two hybrid children, the fact there was a whole city of them amazed her to no end.

But she heard stories of the mountains of Eowyn, and she wondered if they were as impressive as the mountains on Serenia.

So today found her waking up next to a mountain river, enjoying the familiar sight of a morning in the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 am
Apple Blossom19

Araceli yawned, pausing in her journey down the mountain to rest. The day was early but she had started out even before the sun had risen above the horizon at her home. She’d put this journey off for far too long, not wanting to leave her mate or her children. After talking to Detraeus, however, they had both finally decided that she would need to make the trip to the Celestial Plane. At least, soon, she would be done with it and she could be back at home with her family.

Sighing and patting her hastar’s neck, she clicked her tongue and set the beast back on the path that would take them down the mountain and into the desert heat. It wasn’t long before they came upon the river that flanked the path part of the way before curving off in a direction opposite of the desert itself. The hastar under her paused and fidgeted, not willing to go much farther down the path and began to snort and stomp. “Shh, shhh...what is it girl?” Ara’s hand patted against the beast’s neck as she murmured soothing words to it and looked around.

At first Araceli thought maybe they had run across some dragons, taking a break next to the river to drink. However, when her eyes fell onto the vibrant, dark blue and teal scales she relaxed a fraction. She would not be dealing with dragons in that moment. Instead, a khehora laid curled up close to the river — sleeping still, by the looks of it. Ara’s eyes darted around, seeking out any other magescian that might be around. Could it be a feral one? She tilted her head, watching as the khehora’s chest rose and fell with each breath. It was so rare to see one by itself, though.

When it began to move and awaken, her hastar again started to prance about. Huffing, Ara slipped from the beast’s back, tying its reins to a nearby tree. “Stay here.” Even though the thing wasn’t a dragon, Ara was still cautious as she moved forward, eyes never leaving the strange khehora. “Hello?” The word left her mouth as she paused a few feet away from the khehora.  

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:20 pm
Tangled Puppet

Criani heard the greeting mid stretch, and looked up as she felt her mouth open in a long and large yawn. She shook her head, sniffed and looked around for the source of the voice.

She picked up the familiar scent of hastar, and then the scent of a person, not a khehora. Her eyes flitted onto a figure that had to belong to a two legger. As her eyes came into focus, she saw a pretty woman standing nearby. She had no wings, not like an Orderite, but she had eyes and tan skin, not like and Oblivionite. She sniffed again, the scent was new, but not smelling or feeling any immediate danger, she smiled at them. Perhaps they were a hybrid?

"Hello, and good morning!" she bowed her head in greeting. She didn't think she had stumbled upon someone's hunting ground, so she had spent the night. Perhaps this was the owner? She would go hunt her morning meal some other place if needed. "It is good to meet another soul up here, two-legger or not. I was given the impression that no one lived up this way, and if I am tresspassing, I will galdly leave before I catch my morning meal." She sat politely down and wrapped her tail around her legs. She pointed to the river and asked as she shyly smiled, "Though, may I ask to wash myself first? The this forest is not what I am accustomed to, much more dusty than that of Serenia."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm
Araceli frowned, eying the khehora a moment before responding. “I live farther up in the mountains — with my family. As long as you’re friendly and mean no harm, you’re welcome to explore farther up. I just would not get too close to the house if you come across it. My mate...is very protective. Though he does have a soft spot for khehora.” She watched as the khehora sat and spoke, eyebrow raising. “Just do not mention you’re from Serenia if you happen to meet him.” She didn’t elaborate any further but smiled at the khehora. “You can fish for your meal here and clean up. I do not own the mountain side. As long as you do not mind sharing the stream with my hastar while she gets a drink.”  

Tangled Puppet
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Demigod

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm
Tangled Puppet
Criani raised an eyebrow at the mention of this woman's mate not liking Serenians. Even khehora Serenians. Well, it was not likely she would meet this woman's mate.

"I mean no harm." Criani said smiling, "I just am traveling so I can be worthy of reforming my parent's clan. It led me here to the mountains..." she looked around, "Much like Serenia this place is, but it's lacking.... something..."

Criani smiled as she was given permission to eat and bathe here.

"If you can wait while I finish washing, I can fish for both of us if you wish." she smiled a toothy grin, "Your hastar is welcome to drink too without fear. I do not eat things that belong to others."

As she prepared to begin washing again, Criani paused and said as the woman came to the stream with her hastar.

"I am Criani, by the way, if we are to dine together, and am at your service."

As Criani splashed water onto herself, the water's magical feeling changing, it's playfulness changing to that of seriousness. Criani let the water she was manipulating fall to the ground and she lifted her head quickly sniffing.

"I do not know if you can fight, but we are about to have company." she eyed the woman sharply, "I hope your hastar can run."

It was then she heared the roar of the dragon. It was a different scent than those on Serenia, but a dragon no less. Criani bared her teeth, turned to the direction of the roar and summoned her water in a fast circle in front of her, the water turning fast enough to become blades.  
The Hunts ❄ Hunting Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games