Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Dorms/Housing
Reed's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A studio apartment; that means it's pretty small. However, Reed is content with it. When asked why he didn't buy a larger apartment, he usually responds by saying that he "is always on the go. Sometimes it's a surprise when I leave." Some people think he prefers the closed space because a large enough room with just one person makes him feel alone, especially now that he's divorced.

It's a simple apartment, fairly messy. The walls are soundproof and there's a few instruments standing on top of a pile of sheet music. He has more, but claims they're in storage.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

After paying for the taxi, Reed stepped out of the car and moved to get Alan out. He had sobered up enough to not be seeing double, though he wasn't sure about his light-weight friend. Grabbing one of the scientist's thin arms and putting it over his shoulder, the musician got him on his feet and half-dragged him into the apartment complex. One ride up the elevator later and they were in his cramped studio apartment. Sheet music filled the shelves as well as books both pertaining to the history of an instrument and holding musical studies. There was a bassoon resting on a stand in one corner of the apartment, and on the table besides it was a stand holding a clarinet, and a harmonica rested near it. There was a seat next to the set of instruments with an imprint that said that Reed had been practicing them not too long ago, maybe earlier that morning. There also happened to be a thick, closed book in front of the chair. There was no telling what was inside it, but something about it made it seem like it wasn't for music.
"Sorry it's cramped. I'm not exactly made out of money." Reed grunted as he moved Alan to the king-sized bed and sat him down on it. "You can sleep here, I'll take the couch." He turned to leave then stopped. Leaving a drunk on his bed... Reed moved to the bathroom, picked the trash can up, and moved back to the bed to set in within Alan's reach.

"Your music will live on."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan wavered as he sat on the bed, wide green eyes staring up at the band teacher. He blinked, one eyes at a time, when a trash can alpeared, then reached out and grabbed Reed's sleeve. He opened his mouth, then closed it, surprised at how dry it was. He then opened it again and spoke. "Wait, Reed!" The scientist stopped, narrowing his eyes in thought. He wanted to ask him something, and for a minute, Alan looked as if he were going to ask Reed to stay. Suddenly, the younger man cried out and released Reed, clawing at his skinny jeans. "Help me get these off! They're hurting my waist!" His fingers tried to undo the buttons, but the jeans were too tight on his slim hips. They clung to him, refusing to admit defeat.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

The band director was just about to leave when he felt his sleeve get tugged on. He wobbled and froze for a second. Thank God he was still drunk, otherwise this nostalgic scenario would have made him think of his daughter. He turned around to look at Alan and quirked an eyebrow as the scientist said nothing more. "Well?" he demanded. Thinking that the smaller man was too drunk to think right, Reed shook his head and turned around to leave again when the man cried out. He spun around quickly to see what was wrong, only to be asked to get the pants off him. A bead of sweat rolled down Reed's face, and blue lines ran down his unamused face. "You've got to be kidding me." he sighed while rubbing the bridge of his nose.
He walked to the edge of the bed and grabbed Alan's pants. It took a few tries, but he managed to undo the buttons and unzip them. "Next time you go shopping, get actual pants instead of what kids wear." Reed growled as he pulled the pants down further and further. Damn did these cling to his legs!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:38 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan carried one fist to his mouth, the other holding tightly to the boxer-briefs that his skinny jeans were trying to take with them. A cute pink teddy bear smiled as Reed as he tugged, the scientist crying out with each sharp yank. "It hurts, it hurts!" he whimpered, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes as they squeezed shut in pain. It took a lot of elbow grease, but when the pants were finally off, the sheer force propelled the small teacher backwards on the bed, his smooth, bare legs slightly bent at the knee and spread open. His hand on his underwear fell away, now gripping the comforter, and the fist at his mouth shook with either embarrassment or relief. Alan breathed deeply, and green eyes opened to gaze gratefully at Reed. "S-sorry. I'll try to find jeans that're less tight next time," he promised in a shamed mumble.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:40 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

The force of the pants' release caused Reed himself to stagger backwards. Were they that tight?! He looked down at the denim then over at Alan, prepared to snap at him, when he saw the very seductive pose presented to him, making his eye twitch. The tearful scientist was biting his wrist and clutching the blanket with his now undressed legs spread right in front of the musician! After that kiss they shared, too, it was all starting to get to Reed's head. He felt funny, but he couldn't bring himself to take advantage of this scene. Sharing a drunk kiss was one thing, but going straight from close friends to even closer friends would undoubtedly ruin things. But damn did he want to...
"Whatever." he grunted and looked away, a blush bright on his face. "I'll go shopping with you next time. We'll even get you new underwear. But for now just go to sleep." He moved to turn the lamp light off when he saw a picture at his bedside. Grimacing, he quickly pulled it down then turned the light off and plodded to his couch, trying hard to get the image of Alan's pose out of his mind.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:41 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"New- what's wrong with teddy bears?" asked Alan, lowering his fist to his lap, tugging the shirt over his underwear shamefully. Even with the tugging, the shirt wouldn't cover his pink teddy-bear undies, his body getting even warmer with the embarrassment. Reed must've thought he was so childish! He must be laughing at him, and that's why he wanted to get out so fast, and why he sounds so upset! He blushed and stared at the floor, trying to think of a way to get Reed to like him again and too deep in thought to see the picture get put down, then jumped off the bed and ran to Reed. He wrapped his arms around the teacher's middle, hugging him tightly enough to press his entire front against Reed's back and standing on his very tiptoes. "Thank you for being so nice to me, Reed," he said, voice a little quiet and his eyes shut tight so that he couldn't see Reed's reaction. "I... I'm really glad that I know you. You make me happy." Blushing brightly due to the booze and his sweet confession, Alan quickly released Reed and ran back into the bedroom, closing the door behind him and leaping into the bed. He covered his half-naked body with the thick blanket, snuggling into the pillow and closing his eyes.
His last thought before drifting off was, "This pillow smells so much like Reed. I think... I think I.... really like it."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Jeez, what's wrong with that kid? Reed shook his head and ruffled his hair as a yawn fell out of his mouth. He really did want to try something with Alan what with that pose, but that underwear would just make him feel like a *****. The fact that the scientist looked the appropriate age for wearing those made it even worse.
His hand falling to his side, Reed gazed at his couch with a bland expression. "I should've gotten a blanket." he mumbled when, all of a sudden, he was hugged from behind. His eyes widened and he wiggled around to try to get the mystery captor off him until he recognized it as good ole half-naked Alan. He raised an eyebrow at the words uttered. Where was this coming from? Before he could even ask, though, Alan ran back to the bed, leaving the confused musician with his thoughts. Hey, no, that wasn't fair, he couldn't just leave him like that and not say anything! Reed grumbled and took his shoes off. It took him a while to sort his thoughts and finally get some sleep.

~~~

Even though his alarm blared from the bedside, Reed could still hear it from the couch. He groaned and moved his hand to press the snooze button, meeting only the side of his couch. He quirked a curious eyebrow and opened his eyes, immediately regretting doing so as the dawning light pierced his eyes. He winced for a moment then wiped his hands over his face, gathering his thoughts. That's right, he and Alan went drinking. He couldn't remember much after that, though, but if he was on the couch then...
Reluctantly getting to his feet, and wobbling afterwards, he steadied himself and moved to the bedroom, where his suspicions were confirmed with the sight of Alan underneath his covers. Huh, so was this how the little brat looked when he was actually at peace? So he really could be cute. Reed paused. Cute. There was something about that word...
The buzzing of the alarm derailed his train of thought, and Reed angrily turned it off. "Hey, wake up." he said in a hoarse voice, moving a hand to shake Alan's shoulder. "Come on, we'll be late for school." At least Alan could get there minutes before class, Reed had to be there in about twenty minutes so he could run a sectional. Damn, hearing a bunch of trombones was the last thing he needed for his hangover.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:47 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan groaned as he turned over in his sleep, rubbing his eye with his fist as he sat up. The beeping was already hard to ignore, but Reed was even harder to ignore. He opened his crusted eyes, rubbing out the sand from his eyes, then looked at Reed and winced at the light. "Why does my head hurt?" he whined, seeming to have forgotten all about last night. "A-and why am I not wearing pants?" He gathered the comforter, holding it up to his chest and scratching his head. "Wh-what happened, Reed?" he asked, not noticing that he'd let Reed's first name be said.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed opened his mouth to calm the kid down when a thought occurred to him. This was the perfect chance to mess with him! Smiling deviously, the band director shifted his weight to one leg and crossed his arms. "That depends, does your a-s hurt?" he asked with a sadistic gleam in his eye.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan brought his knees up under his chin, lower lip trembling. Come to think of it, his butt did hurt a little! Tears started flowing from his eyes, and Alan brought his fists to his eyes in an attempt to stop them. "Oh no, not again!" he moaned, shoulder shaking as he started to cry. How could this happen again, and with another elder mentor that he looked up to! Now he'd have to transfer schools!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed's smile quickly fell. "What? No. Stop crying." he said. Did... Did Alan's butt really hurt? "I don't remember much last night, but I'm more than sure we didn't do what you're thinking. I woke up on the couch with my clothes still intact, and I don't smell like regret, so I'm pretty sure you're in the clear." He looked around until he found what he was looking for. His face scrunched up in both laughter and disbelief as he picked up the article of clothing. "Are these your pants?" he asked while holding the thin things up for the scientist to see. "Yeah, yeah they are! I remember you showing them to me yesterday. Wow, Al, you got some skinny jeans, and I mean skinny! How'd you put them on?" He moved to the smaller man and tried to compare Alan's leg with the pants'.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

The grown man sniffled, getting out of the bed and holding his fists to his eyes. "I-I had to ask the saleslady," he said, his shirt riding up to reveal his cute bear underwear. Alan didn't look down, however, keeping his green eyes on Reed and pouting his lips. "That's was awfully mean of you to say, Reed. You're such a bully!" His voice sounded a lot less thick now, so he wasn't crying anymore. Instead, he was upset. How mean of Reed to do that! And after such a fuzzy night, too!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Hey, you sure you want to tell the guy that let you stay at his place that?" Reed asked with a quirked eyebrow. "I could've left you on the streets and let some pervert take you. Besides, how can I not make fun of you when you wear underwear with bears on them." the musician snickered and pulled the elastic of the boxers then letting it go like a rubber band. "Jesus, Alan, how many times do I have to tell you to act your age?" he sighed and rubbed his forehead. Bear underwear, talks of bullies, a Hot Topic shirt?! How old was this guy?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:34 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Ow!" He jumped back, rubbing the area that got snapped and glaring at Reed. "Jerk! I told you, I'm bad at shopping for myself! I just ran into the closest store and bought what looked like it fit." He snatched the jeans away from Reed, starting to turning right-side out and sitting on the bed. He shoved his feet into both sides, standing as he tried to yank them up. It took more effort than he thought he had, but soon Alan was buttoning the jeans across his hips, the tight fabric clinging to his skin and leaving still little to the imagination. Alan didn't even know where his labcoat was, and at the time, he wasn't even thinking about it.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Dorms/Housing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas