Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm
Dawn discovered this series of tunnel's one day while hunting. Most of the area is underground and in total darkness, but one area stands out by hosting a variety of floral outcrops due to the exposure to the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm
Lightning stands outside the entrance to the tunnel. "Seems there isn't a light source inside. So i have the advantage then." he thinks to himself. "So Dawn are we going inside or are we staying out here?"  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 pm
Zero the Razor

Dawn quickly stepped past Lightning with a laugh.

"We're going inside. I'll let you choose where you want to fight. Just to prove that I'm not leading you into a spot that will disadvantage you. If you follow the corridor to the right, it'll lead you to a sunny meadow full of florescent plants that can live without natural light. If you follow the tunnel to the left though, it'll take you to a cavern filled with pitch black inky darkness. Although, I must warn you. I haven't explored the left tunnel too much yet, so I don't know exactly what's down there..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
Zero the Razor

as dawn is waiting for lighting to move into the cave he over hears what she says and rushes over to where they are" theirs a couple of wild animals there id rather wish you didnt go in there mainly because of reasons you shouldnt know. but if you go past the first cavern and keep going right youll end up in a cavern full of gems that reflect the slightest hint of light."  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm
naprstek1997

"Nothing that we can't handle Axel. Besides if you want to see me at my best then we should fight in a space without any light. What do you say Dawn? I say we head down the left tunnel."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

"ok then i shall lead you in there" axel heads into the cave and turns left as he then grabs a ball of flame from a nearby torch and the flame is suspended in mid air ontop of his hand giving off just enough light to see in front of himself  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Diana kept running till see came to the hidden meadow. She saw Axel head into a cave with the other three. She followed them inside to see they were going left into the dark cave. She quickly ran up behind Axel and hit him on the back of his head. Hey dummy did you forget you hired me to protect you. Don't run off like that. You may be the Alpha but that doesn't make you unkillable idiot. She didn't really pay attention to the other three wolves. She was too busy talking to Axel to care.

naprstek1997
Artemis Wolfshadow
Zero the Razor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm
Bluejay147

Lightning turns around to see who's yelling at axel. "I see that you hired another mercenary besides me." He comments to him. He turns to the wolf that came out of nowhere. "I'm guessing that you'r Dianna. The spy that can work for anyone regardless of their ambitions. I've heard a lot about you."  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

(OOC: Hey I thought I'd let you guys know that no one knows that my character's name is really Diana, so can you guys not post saying oh hey your Diana a wolf spy. It's like knowing information when you actually don't. Its okay to ask me if your character can know my character but they can't know her real name. So please before you go oh hey your name is Diana I heard so much about you can you ask first before you say something like that, but to everyone don't call her Diana you don't know her real name.)

Diana looked at the other wolf as he spoke. Actually my name is Kira not Diana, but yeah that's me. Where have you heard me from? She lied about her name. She didn't need anyone knowing it.

Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 am
Bluejay147

"Oh well i guess i got you confused with someone else then. But i heard from a mercenary friend of mine that there is a spy in the area named that. He described her as looking quite like you. He said that he got the tip from one of his contacts. That's about all i can tell you."  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am
User Image

Diana looked at him. Oh no I am that spy your friend spoke of its just he got my name wrong. It's Kira not Diana. She smiled softly. So what did Axel hire you for? And if you don't mind me asking what's your name?

Zero the Razor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am
Bluejay147

"The name's Lightning. Axel hired me to help him fight the Fireclaw as he seems to be low on troops at the moment. So how did you get involved with him if a I may ask."  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image

Diana nodded her head. Nice to meet you Lightning. She chuckled when he asked how she got involved. Well I was cooling some burns off from the Fireclaw clan after they had tried to kill me. I had to spy on them for a different clan to see how powerful they were getting. Anyway while I was at the lake Axel here pulled me underwater and the next thing I know he's asking to hire me to be his shadow. To follow him around to make sure he doesn't get killed and kill off people from his hit list. So that's how. She crossed her arms. So what are your abilities? I have to ask since you're sort of peaking my interest.

Zero the Razor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 pm
Bluejay147

"I'm a sniper. I can see in the dark for long periods of time. I can manipulate lightning. Hence my name. That's basically all you need to know. Though since were sharing. What can you do?"  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image

Diana smiled. A sniper huh and you can manipulate lightning. Interesting, it's not everyday you meet a mercenary sniper who also has the power to manipulate lightning. She continued to smile. To her it was hard to fine people who peaked her interest. Not in a love way kind of way, just a see who's more interesting kind of way. When asked what she can do, she just smirked. Well unlike you Lightning I can't see well in the dark, but I can hear farther then most wolves, I have super speed, a very strong instinct, and i can form any weapon out of a silver energy. As she spoke she formed a copy of his sniper rifle just to show off.

Zero the Razor

greatest rivals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces