Welcome to Gaia! ::

~A Soul Reaper's Seranade~

Back to Guilds

Be a Soul Reaper, Espada, Visard or what ever! We welcome all! 

Tags: bleach, soul reaper, espada, vizard, semi-literate 

Reply World of Liveing
High.School Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 pm
Welcome to high school! All school activity's shall take place here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede wondered threw the halls trying to find the class on his sheet of paper. He finealy found it and chose a seat close to the back. "Look out!"Kaede quickly ducked as a lunch box flew over his head. He looked up at the girl who shouted to find her screaming at someone. With a sigh he just ignored it.

Alex

User Image

Alex got to class and ran into a friend ...well they didn't really get along all the time but it counted as a friend. She was showing off her lunch box that she packed on her own. But as a joke put a fake snake in it but that resulted in it flying across the room almost hitting a kid. "What you do that for Ichigo!? You jerk that was my lunch!" "Why the heck was there a snake in there? You trying to kill someone or your self?" "It. Was. A. Fake!" She snaped annoyed.  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari yawned and walked into the classroom. She was actually getting really bored with this whole high school thing, but there was really nothing else she could do. "I'm like a retired 90 year old with nothing to do..." she muttered to herself, and sat down at her desk by the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede shook his head. "Mind not to destoy the class room?" He said. When he got no reply he just glared at the two who were argueing.

Alex

User Image

Alex hear what he said but was busy argueing to reply. She noticed another girl enter the room. With an annoyed sigh she took Ichigos text book and smacked his head with it. "I win. If you say I don't I will pull rank on you and you will lose." She growled the last part quietly. "Lieutenant beats substitute soul reaper."  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari looked up slightly at the two students arguing. She recognized Ichigo, his presence was obviously different from the rest of the humans. And Alex seemed different as well. They both reeked of soul reaper. She wondered if they could sense anything about her. She usually hid her spiritual pressure well. If any of them noticed, they must have had talent. She pulled out a notebook and pen, trying to seem like a 'normal student'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede was starting to hope none of them sat near him.

Alex

User Image

Alex ignored Ichigos reply and looked at the other girl again. Something about her seemed....strange. She couldn't really figure out what it was but.... "Hey! Listen to me when I am yelling at you!" Her train of thought was derailed by a shout and shove that accidently knocked her over.  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:53 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari glared at Ichigo. Always being obnoxious, just like when he fought hollows. "C'mon, play nice. She just played a simple prank on you, get over it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede frowned."Oi! Don't push a lady over like that!"

Alex

User Image

Alex got to her feet again giveing a glare at the one who made her lose her thought. "Hey she normally don't fall over when I do that!" He held his hands up as surrendering. "Sereously I wouldn't have done that if I knew she woulda fell down."  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari sighed. "Sureee....whatever you say. Just watch it" she said, giving Ichigo the death look. It was the first day, and she already didn't like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede watched as a teacher obviously in a rush ran into the classroom with papers and coffee. Guess karma was quick on pay back... the teacher bumped into Ichigo and got coffee on him. The teacher appologised repeatedly while tying to find napkins to wipe off the coffee.

Alex

User Image

Alex hurryed to her seat once the teacher walked in. Other kids hurryed to find their seats as the teacher was distracted.  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari sighed and gazed out the window. It was going to be a long day. And this teacher seemed like a clutz.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm
{ Time Skip of magic~}

Kaede Kohaku

User Image
As class finealy ended Kaede gathered up his books and waited for the bell. Mentally he reflected on the record of thing the teacher broke... 3pieces of chalk, one desk, a clock, a text book and a chair.... this teacher was either cursed or jinxed.

Alex

User Image

Alex hoped she didn't have to pay for her book the teacher wrecked. How she had enough coffee left to spill on the book amazed her.... then hanging it out to dry by standing on a chair to put it on a pipe didn't work. Book lost a cover and chair leg got bent. The clock and desk was when she tryed to put batteries in the clock. "A full year of this and we will lose a studient before long..."  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari stepped over all the broken stuff on the floor. "Well this should be an interesting year if all of this keeps happening..." She headed outside to the courtyard  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm
Kaede Kohaku

User Image
Kaede left the class when the bell rang and headed outside. The second he got out of the school he seemed to relax a lot more. He found a shady spot under a tree to eat lunch in peace....he hoped.

Alex

User Image

Alex ended up going off school grounds. Well she sneekly got off school grounds and went to a gas station near by to buy lunch sence Ichigo killed the one she brought. Buying school food was most likely a death sentance.  

QuietNinja96
Captain

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crayolapenguin
Vice Captain

Dapper Cat

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm
~Emari Hidari~

User Image

Emari yawned again and walked over to the tree where Kaede was sitting. Something seemed a little weird about this kid. But weird is always good. "Do you mind if I sit here? I promise I don't bite" she said with a smile  
World of Liveing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff