Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 am
A one on one between Impure Desires and Fantasizing Dreams. Please don't post here, though feel free to read along!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ
                                          Not everything is as it seems...

IXXIIXXIIXXIIXIXXIIXXIXIIXIXIXIX

XXXXXXXBut I promise you I am real...

Where were you
                                                    XXXWhen everything was falling apart?
                                                    All my days
                                                    XXXWere spent by the telephone
                                                    That never rang
                                                    XXXAnd all I needed was a call

The handsome blue eyed male wasn't sure what was going on. People were running around in panic, there were explosions ringing in his ears everywhere. People were just dropping to the ground, dead. And he felt so frozen in place. Smoke reached his lungs, and he coughed violently, finally snapping out of his trance. That was when it hit him: people were dying. He had to get somewhere safe. He had to live. He would live. He turned and ran, ran for his life, tripping over fallen people. How would he survive without food and water once he did get somewhere safe? He didn't know. He wasn't thinking about that right now. Every alarm in his body was going off telling him to just run, run like everyone else was. But he had common sense. He wasn't in a panic. He was thinking somewhat straight. There was a bunker right there. Just a couple hundred more feet. That was it and he would be alive. He would be with other people. Other people who were going to survive. He stumbled the last few feet, falling onto the glass covered concrete. The shards cut into his skin, a sharp stinging pain. More explosions sounded around him. The door was right there. He lifted his head from the littered ground, his eyes meeting hard, angry ones. The last thing he remembered before losing consciousness was someone grabbing onto his shirt and dragging him through the door. Then the rest was black.

He wasn't sure how long he was unconscious, all the handsome 24 year old knew was that it had been a while, and that he actually woke up. He was actually alive, and so were other people. He sat up on the medical cot, a dull pounding in his head. His swirling stormy eyes gazed around the room, others were hurt too. Some looked just dead in their beds. What had happened? He heard some talking about explosions, radiation and walking dead. Zombies? No, those were the things of horror movies, they weren't real. That was stupid. He caught bits and piece of other conversations too. How food and water was running low, how they would need to send some out to find more supplies. Running out of supplies? This sounded like some survival RPG. This was ridiculous, he was still asleep and still dreaming. He had to be. He put a hand to hit forehead, confusion crossing his handsome face as he felt a cloth instead of his silky dark hair. Was he injured? He couldn't be. He didn't remember getting hurt... Wait. Explosions. People dying. He was starting to remember now. This was real. He really did get hurt, people really did die. This was actually happening. He turned in his bed, his legs dangling over the side. What happened to his shoes? He looked down at his sock covered feet, furrowing his brows. Okay, what did he remember? His name was James Lucas Greyson. He was 24. He had 2 brothers and a sister. Both of his parents were dead. He was a flirt, a player, a cocky a*****e. His shoes were missing. He hit his head somewhere. He wasn't the only one left. Supplies were running out. More people were going to die.

The world was ending.

Lost and insecure
                                                    XXXYou found me, you found me
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    XXXSurrounded, surrounded
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?
                                                    XXXWhere were you? Where were you?

XXXXXXXWhy did you wait to find me...
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXX

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 pm
C o l l e e n R o s a l i e W i n c h e s t o r

S u r v i v i o r

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
User Image

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸. `.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸

Ҁѳℓℓєєи was looking from left to right as people were running all over the place. Loud explosions filled the air. Smoke and ruble went up into the air like pillars. Pillars full of things that could easily crush someone to death. Light green orbs widened and the young women quickly turned to her brother, who looked frozen. Terrified almost. She almost thought that to be ridiculous because this was Kacy, he wasn't scared of anything. "Kacy." she said though her voice was drowned out from the sound of people's terrified screams and explosions. So she quickly reached out and took a hold of his arm, which seemed to snap him out of his strange state. His head turned to look at her before he grabbed a hold of her wrist and started to lead her some where. To where she had no idea but it had to be someplace they would be safe. Her brother wouldn't lead them to there death, would he? As they were moving through the crowd of panicked people another explosion went off causing a building to blow to bits. Pieces flew every were and people started to run around in all directions. Someone slammed into her and her hand slipped out of her brothers grasp as she fell onto the ground. She winced, her arm scrapping against the gravel and she quickly looked up seeing her brothers mop of blonde hair vanish. No. She quickly tried to get to her feet but people seemed to enjoy tripping over her, and knocking her back down. Damn it come on! she yelled at herself though before she could muster up enough strength to try and get her feet again another building blew up, this time one not to far from her. She ducked on the ground, curling up into a tight ball and pieces flew. A hot piece of metal flew over her, slicing her arm open and she let out a hiss of pain. When she thought it was safe enough to get up, when no more pieces were flying right around her, she wasted no time in getting to her feet and looking around. She had to find Kacy, she had to then find some where safe. Hands wrapped around her small frame and started to drag her in the opposite direction of were Kacy went. At first she had no idea what was going on but when she noticed objects growing smaller she started to kick and flail around in hopes they'd let go. "Knock it off or I'll leave you out here to get blown to bits!" the voice snapped as she was dragged into some sort of building. Not big it looked like..like a bunker? She didn't really know or care for that matter. She only had one thing on her mind. She struggled before the guy let go of her and then another pair of hands reached out and grabbed her arm. She winced as there fingers dug into her skin. "Come on lets look at your wounds." a women's voice spoke up and Colleen nearly snapped at her. She didn't care about her damn wounds! She cared about finding Kacy! Out there! Running for his life while they were being boom-Another explosion went off but this time it was different. It was much bigger then the last few and it shook the earth. The bunker trembled under the force and the lights flickered before it seemed to calm down. And after that she didn't remember much of the healing, or the words spoken to her. She was in to much shock to.

For the past, what hours days? She couldn't tell really, there were no windows in this place. Though she preferred it that way. She was to afraid to look out side and see what had been done. People were wondering around, trying to find there families or demanding to go out there and do so. And no one would let them. It was to dangerous out there, even though it had been quiet for a while. no more bombs, but they said that wasn't the problem. There were people eating who ever wasn't dead. Like damn zombies but that was ridiculous. There was no such thing. But they were stickign to there story, and not letting any one go out. She had saw two guys a girl sneak out once, and only two of them came back. The girl was all bloody and the guy looked like he was about to puke when they were dragged back. She had watched as the girl got cleaned off only to see bite marks so some military guys took her out side and shot her. At least that's what Colleen assumed what happened. There was a gun shot and the group came back with out the girl. Just thinking about it made her stomach turn. These people were sick. Killing others because they escaped. Plus she wasn't much of a fan of them after they dragged her in here. She wanted to find Kacy though she guessed it was a gone thing. She probably would have been dead other wise. She dragged her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them and placed her head on it. She had done nothing but sit in the bed the people had given her, 'healing'. She had a cut on her arm, and it was sort of had burn marks on it. And her face had gotten a little cut up as well. Nothing big but she just didn't want to do anything. What was there to do? Nothing. Her eyes hardened. She was going to get away and find her brother. That was a promise.

"Excuse me miss." Her eyes flickered over to a young black haired boy with electric blue eyes. He was gazing up at her with hope in his eyes and she bit the inside of her cheek. Whatever he wanted was not going to be good. "Have you see this lady?" he asked as he held up a picture of who she could guess was either his mother or his sister. But the face looked familiar. She was about to say no when it hit her. That was one of the people who had fallen over her and., well she wasn't so lucky when that building exploded. She had been too close and the piece of metal that had hurt her tore through the women, cutting her in half. "I....no." she said, her voice sort of horse from not speaking in a while. The boys face fell before he gave her a polite smile. "Thanks anyway and if you do will you tell me?" he asked and she just nodded. She didn't really have it in her heart to tell him she was dead. Telling her good bye the boy rushed over to an older man, his father, and shaking his head. She looked away and noticed the brown haired male had gotten up next to her. Wasn't she suppose to tell someone when he was up? She looked away from him and gazed around at the faces finding none of them to be medics then decided to drop it. She wasn't going to get up either. She just didn't feel up to it. She felt physically fine but emotionally not so much.

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸ `.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´¯``.¸¸.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

He was so confused, even after figuring out what was going on. Sort of. Where we're his siblings? We're they here too? They had to be. They were smart, of course they would find a safe place. They weren't... They weren't dumb enough to run around panicked. Maybe Trace, but Cassandra and Zachary would take care of him. They wouldn't leave him behind. His eyes wandered around the small quarters again, and now he realized that there were no windows. It was just a solid piece of steel all around. No holes, no room for it to break. It was a serious bunker. He felt eyes on him, and turned his head to see a blonde running off. Was there something important about him waking up? He could see why. I mean he was just another person here. Maybe an extremely attractive one but still. That was when his eyes landed on the girl beside him. His eyes briefly wandered over her before he looked away. She was pretty. He saw the blonde coming back, a short brunette girl by his side. She looked so familiar... "James..." Did he know her? Wait... "Oh my god. Cass." A smile appeared on her face, and she practically tackled him onto the cot in a hug. He groaned in pain, but he still held her tightly. His sister was okay. She looked a little beat up, but she was okay. He felt moisture on his neck, and he just held her tighter. "I didn't think you were going to wake up..." "Well I did. What about Tray and Zach? Where are they?" He asked, expecting them to come up out of no where. At his questions, Cass started to sob, and full on cried. His heart felt like it was going to drop out of his chest. Why wasn't she answering? Why... Where were they? "Cass...?" She shook her head against him,  her tears soaking his shirt. So Zach and Trace, they weren't do lucky. So how did Cass get here? Did they... Sacrifice themselves for her? He wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. It was just like them, protecting their little sister. James would have done the same for her, or either one of them. He said no more about the two, and just let Cass cry. He wasn't going to try and stop her tears, he had to let her get them all out and just not cry himself. But still, he felt moisture stinging his eyes. He just lost both of his brothers, both of them. But he still had Cass. And he wasn't letting her join them. He was going to keep her alive even if he had to give up himself. He didn't know how long he held onto her, but soon enough she had to go. They wouldn't let her stay for his medical exams. Since he was finally awake, they wanted to make sure he stayed awake. He sat still as they went over his vitals, a dull look in his eyes. He just lost almost everything. He only reacted to what they were doing to him when they asked him to remove his shirt. Apparently he had been scratched up pretty bad. He yanked the piece of fabric over his head, balling it up and putting it on the cot beside him. He was all scratched up, the thin red lines crossing all over his torso and back. What was he hit with out there? Some were definitely going to scar. Well so much for that perfect body of his. Chiseled chest and abs, flawless tanned skin. Oh well. He was still attractive. Once they finished looking him over and re-bandaging a few of the deeper cuts, he didn't bother putting the shirt back on. Why should he? They were just going to come back and check them again eventually. He put a hand in his dark hair, closing his stormy eyes and falling back onto the cot. He let out a huff, opening his eyes and staring up at the grey ceiling. He turned his head, and his eyes landed on the girl beside him again. "Well hello."

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 pm

S u r v i v i o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи looked from her newly awoken neighbor from the nurse that came by then rushed off. Well now he wouldn't be sitting around and waiting for someone. The girl wasn't bitching at her so she guessed she didn't have to go get anyone. Which was a good thing. She would have failed that little mission anyway. Her eyes wondered away from the male and over in the direction the boy had run off to and saw him asking more people. Her eyes flashed for a moment before turning her head away and stared at the ground. She was really hating this right now. She was so alone here. She knew she probably wasn't the only one but it still sucked. And well she thought she deserved a bit of a pity fest. Her eyes wondered back to the male and saw him look her over before quickly averting her eyes. Did, did he just check her out? Her cheeks flared at the thought but shoved it aside. That was ridiculous. The world was ending. Well ended pretty much, who the hell had time to check someone out? Him apparently. Though they did need to repopulate the earth and...okay why was she thinking about this? She had no idea. Stupid males. Always throwing her off guard. Her attention came back into focus when a figure come rushing past her and attack the male near her. Either she was a family member or his girlfriend, though she looked a little young for that. And a little to much like him for that matter. Defiantly relative. Her smile was hidden from view by her arms watching them. At least people could be happy during this time. The smile slowly started to fall from her beautiful face when she saw the girl start sobbing about two people so she decided to avert her eyes and start thinking about something else. This was none of her business, and they should get to mourn in peace. With out her dropping in on there conversation. She took this time to spot all the guards by the door. Ever since that group of people got free they tightened up security and it annoyed her. How was she suppose to get out of here with out causing a commotion? She wouldn't mind doing it but she did hear noises out side of the bunker. Noises that didn't sound human, and she was worried that if she did start a commotion that she would attract those things. So if she came up with nothing else then she guessed she would have too. But then the problem would be getting away before getting in trouble. And arming herself. If the dead was coming back to life and eating others then she didn't want to go out there unprepared. Her thoughts were soon cut short when she noticed the male was taking off his shirt and she couldn't help but look over wondering why they had to do that before her body froze. Her eyes wondered over his very well toned and tanned body. Scratches or not he was still hot. She almost scowled when the nurses got in her way but quickly snapped out of it and lowered her gaze, her face turning bright red. Oh god that was embarrassing! She really hoped he didn't notice.But well actually no she did deserve to peek he had checked her out not to long ago! Then again, she was mentally scolding him about that before. Guess she was a bit of a hypocrite. When she heard the soft baritone, welcoming voice speak to her the blonde turned her sights on the male once more, hoping he was fully clothed. Well half of her, the other half sort of didn't. Then she mentaly smacked herself at the thought. The world has gone to s**t. And here she was ogling some guy! She should be thinking of Kacy but god she couldn't help it. Her mind was just a ball of mush right now. "Hi." she said awkwardly wondering why he was talking to her in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

The attractive male felt a faint smirk tug his lips seeing the pink dusting on her cheeks. Well if she was going to be his "neighbor," she better get used to it. He wouldn't be James if he didn't check out pretty girls around him. And hey, if the world was ending they would need to repopulate wouldn't they? Fun for him! And that blush came back after he had removed his shirt. But he wouldn't let her know he caught her checking him out. Maybe it was just to recompense for him checking her out earlier. He could let her think that without harm being done. Besides, there wasn't some rule about checking people out in here was there? He didn't think so. So he was going to do it all he wanted. And now that he was thinking about it, that nurse was pretty hott too. But so was the blonde beside him that he was trying to talk to. Hearing her soft reply, amusement danced trough his stormy orbs. Why was it strange that he was going to talk to her? Because he was extremely attractive? Please, she was beautiful. She had to have guys coming up to her all the time. "You have any idea how long I was out?" He asked, and he really wanted to know. If Cass was so terrified that he wasn't going to wake up, it had to have been for quite a while. He couldn't imagine what it must have been like for her, thinking all three of her brothers were dead. That she was all alone, not even any parents. His mother and father had died when Cass was just 8 in a hit and run. For 8 years now, James had been taking care of the three of them. And he had been doing a damn good job of it too. He had a steady job as a... God he didn't even remember. But that would come back to him eventually. All he really remembered was that he made enough every week to keep the cabinets and fridge filled with food so they never went hungry. In the winter they were always toasty warm, and in the summer the house was air conditioned. That was right, he even had a house for the 4 of them. He had a car for himself, and another for Trace that Zach and Cass used occasionally. Trace had a job too, and Zach and Cass worked part time. But they were set. Then this just had to happen. Sure, they were all being taken care of here, food water and shelter, but James had it all before. In just one day everything changed. He lost most of his family. What did he do for life to treat him this way? Why couldn't he have just gone with Trace and Zach? No, he shouldn't think that way. Then Cass would be all alone and he couldn't have that. He was staying with her. Wherever he went, he was taking her with him. Speaking of going places, he was going to find a way out. Sure, they were safe in here and all, but he wasn't going to live the rest of his life in a bunker with no widows. Please, that was crazy talk. He was James Greyson. He was going to break out of here. And he would take anyone with him that wanted to come too. Hell, maybe  blushy over there would want to get out. Might as well make friends now, it was going to take some time to come up with a plan. "Well I'm James. James Greyson. And you are...?" He introduced himself, and waited to learn her name. Such a pretty face had to have a pretty name.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 pm

S u r v i v i o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи was silently cursing herself when she saw his smirk. Damn it! He saw didn't he? Not good now what if he held it over her head? God she sounded like such a school girl but well, what if he did? It wasn't like she could go off and hide some were. They were in a bunker, and her designated place was next to him. They all got really uppity every time someone tried to move. Like the poles up there a**'s were shoved up there even higher. She really hated it here, and most of the people in it. Well mainly the military guys, the authority really. She really couldn't stand them. She suppressed a small sigh and lifted her head up some so her voice wouldn't be muffled by her arms. Since he was talking with her she could only guess he was going to continue. She didn't mind really. He did distract her from what was going on, and Kacy. And he wasn't so bad to look at. Maybe the best thing in here because lets face it. How many really hot guys ended up single, alone, and near someone like her? Talking to him wouldn't be bad at all. Unless he started flirting, then she'd have an issue. As much as she hated to admit it she couldn't flirt to save her life. Hell if whoever bombed them asked her to flirt with them to save the world, well they'd be screwed then times over. That was how bad she was. But he wouldn't find that out unless he flirted. And she was hoping(praying) that he didn't. But she saw no reason for him too. He was extremely attractive. She didn't even know if there was any words to describe him. And then there was her. Bloody, bruised and a bit a terrible mood. She wasn't even that nice looking, and all the dirt and blood that was on her didn't really help. Well there wasn't much blood, just some dried blood that she hadn't gotten off her face when she got in here. And it wasn't liked she worried over her appearance, she wasn't expecting to be placed next to a really hot guy. "Um, I think maybe six days? It's sort of hard to keep track of time in here. They do have scheduled lights out but it's hard to figure out if they're doing it on regular night time basis or what. It sort of sucks." she answered as one of her hands came up to play with her hair, more out of habit then anything. She usually only played with her hair when she was nervous, upset or confused. And right now she was sort of confused. She bit her lip and gaze at her feet and let go of her hair. Uck. It felt dirty. She really needed a shower but she didn't want to get up. Plus she had no idea how private it was, or if they had one. They probably did have electricity still, the lights were still on in here. Though she had no idea if they had a shower. She guessed she could ask. When he started speaking again she couldn't help but let her eye lids fall slightly hearing his voice. It was so...so nice. "I'm Colleen Winchester, nice to meet you James." she said flashing him a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

A dark eyebrow raise as she said maybe six days. That long? Cass had waited that long not thinking he was alive, even if she could feel his heart beating and hear him breathing. He didn't want to be in her position to know what it felt like, and he never wanted to be. He didn't want to see a family member die or think they were dead ever. Scheduled lights out, how exciting. They all had a bedtime! It was like they were being treated like children at a mental facility and he didn't like it. He didn't like the feeling of being caged in like an animal. He loved the fresh air, just being outside. But this hard, stale air and all of these people around he didn't know... It just wasn't a James-safe environment! He needed to find a way out of here pretty damn soon or he might just lose it. Those guys with guns didn't look like they would be too hard to get past... Oh who was he kidding they were guys with guns. But he was going to get out. He would have to take the time to figure out just what was in here. He was definitely going to talk to Cass and see if she knew about any possible holes. Talk to this girl too. Colleen hm? "A pretty name for a pretty face." He said, flirting lightly with her, an amused look in his stormy eyes as he flashed her an award-winning white smile. Ah he was just perfect in every way wasn't he? If he had a sure fire escape plan he would be even more perfect. He would be like damned Superman without the secret identity. Who the hell would want to hide how awesome they are? That was an awesome way to attract the ladies! He never understood why super heros felt the need to hide who they really were. Sure, they always got the pretty girl in the end anyway, but why have just one when you could have ten? Screw the damn mask. If he was going to prance around in tights in a cape, he was going to show his gorgeous face while doing so. Hiding himself from the public could be considered a federal offense! Besides, there was plenty of him to go around. "So Colleen," He started, loving the way her name rolled off his tongue. Even better than that though was what his name had sounded like coming from her lips. But anyway. "Am I allowed to ask if a girl like yourself is single?" He smirked, the corners of his lips quirking up. Best to find out now wasn't it? Not that he wanted to bring up bad memories or something but he needed to know this! If she was taken, that didn't mean he was going to lay off with the flirting, oh no. He would just have to step it up so she could see that he was better than whoever the man she was dating was. Though he doubted the guy would be able to take James in a fight unless he was a boxer or something ridiculous. James was absolutely jacked, and it looked sexy on him. And well if she was single, all he would have to worry about was an overprotective brother. And if that wasn't the case either, he was home free! No worries, no problems, no strings attached. Just free flirting for Jamesy, just the way he liked it. And since she was "assigned" to the bed beside him, she couldn't get away! But if he pissed her off enough he would stop. Sure, an angry girl was often hotter, but he didn't want to make the lovely lady hate him. Then he would have no one to talk to! And he had to have someone to talk to, he didn't want to be alone! Alone was bad, very bad! Company, especially female company was the absolute best. And he always had it. Before all of this, there was like a constant pack of girls following him around that wanted to talk to him and he loved it! He basked in the glory of always having someone that wanted him. Guaranteed that even in here, he would have a small group of sorts that wanted him. And hopefully Colleen would be in it. He wanted to pay a lot of attention to her...

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm

S u r v i v i o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи didn't know if her prediction was right, it could have been six days. Maybe less maybe more but she wasn't going to ask. She didn't really want to know herself. How ever many days it was it would tell her how long she had been away from Kacy. How long he was out there wondering around avoiding flesh eaters and getting father and farther away from her. And she didn't even know were to look first. It sucked. Katherine was already gone, they lost her when Colleen was just in high school. A freshmen or sophomore, she didn't remember. But Katherine had been the oldest child, she was twenty-six when she was in high school and she was engaged to this guy. A guy who was really nice. Or well looked really nice. Until the beatings started. Colleen was the one who noticed first and she had told Kacy about it and they tried to help they did, but Katherine said he'd stop. He never did and later on it got so bad she ended up being killed. Killed over something she had the power and ability to stop but she didn't. Because..because she was asked not to. She was stupid and believed in her sister and she hated herself for it. Kacy took it the worst though and after that he seemed to always be around her. Being even more over protective and over baring then before. But she never complained. She knew why he was doing it. She wiggled her toes for a second as she was broken out of her thoughts before her face turned bright red this time. Oh crap. There he goes, flirting. Why the hell was he flirting when the world was ending? I mean....it didn't make sense! Well actually it did. Procreation and what not but, but still! "Ah T-thanks." she said stammering slightly before noticing him flash his perfect smile. Well looks like someone got out of the explosions easily. His teeth looked pearly white, and his lips so soft. Oh my god, why was she thinking like this? Yes he was distracting her form things but not like, like that! Her thoughts would only turn dirty and that wouldn't be good. I mean a guy like him couldn't be single. A girl would have to be crazy to let him go. Well look wise, she had no idea of his personality, most hot guys were assholes and he wasn't really giving her that vibe. Deciding to actually face him since they were talking she moved so her side was pressed up against the wall and turned her body so she was completely facing him for the moment. Her eyes held a curious look in them as he spoke her name having to bite the inside of her lip. Was he purposely trying to sound all husky and sexy while saying her name? Because if he was she was going to jump smack him. Well probably not, her dominate arm had been the one to get torn through. And it still hurt every time she moved it. She shifted at his question her eyes darting away from his shirtless form before slowly wondering back over to him. Why did he want to know? She really didn't see why it was so important and besides. if she was taken, which she wasn't, then wouldn't her boyfriend be here with her? Unless they got separated but still. She probably wouldn't be blushing like a little high school girl with a crush if she was. Actually she might have been I mean, look at him! He really wasn't fair. It was like a temptation to all girls. "I um...I..why do you want to know exactly?" she asked her eyes narrowing the slightest bit. If she was going to answer his question she wanted to know why it was important for him to know this. Unless he was making conversation but the tone of his voice and the look on his face made it seem other wise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 am
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

He loved the look of that blush on her cheeks, and the way she stuttered made it even better. It was almost like she was embarrassed that someone found her attractive. Or that someone was flirting with her. And that was absolutely ridiculous, she had to have guys flirting with her all the time. Maybe none as attractive as him? That had to be it because no one was as attractive as him. But still, why would it affect her that much? He readjusted his arms behind his head, a smirk still on his lips. At her question, he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders? Did he really need a reason? "I didn't think I needed a reason except for the fact that your attractive." He answered, an amused look in his eyes as she seemed slightly ticked off. He was guessing she was single. If she had a boyfriend, she would have just told him no? So she answered without answering. So now his next topic to tackle, did she have a brother? An overprotective brother at that. If she did, guaranteed that they would warn up to James eventually. Everyone did, you just couldn't help it. He was like a devious little pit bull puppy. So cute and adorable and loves everybody. That's just on the outside, and that's all they'd see. But when that little puppy grows up, they can be very, very dangerous can't they? Very. And that more animalistic side is the side the lovely lady would see. And he was positive she wouldn't complain any to the brother if he was pleasing her so much. "Well since I'm getting the vibe you are single, next question. Any older brothers?" He asked really only needing to know if they were older. A younger one wouldn't have ended up being an issue. And well if she had a younger brother, great? What could a younger brother possibly do to make James stop flirting? An older brother could threaten to beat the living s**t out of James. He doubted they would but what are you gonna do? He would just keep flirting anyway, but that was just him. But he knew what he would do if a guy was going after his beloved Cass. He'd go psycho older brother like he had so many times before. Threaten to neuter them if they laid a hand on her. And well any threats after that weren't really needed. That one always scared them off. An if they didn't run away with their tail between their legs, and stood their ground, they might just be good enough for her. But that was just his way of thinking. Her brother's-- if she had one-- could be different. So maybe he would have to play it safe for a little while. Make sure he wasn't the type to murder anyone that got too close to his little sister. And then it depended on where he was in this building. If he was on the other side, well then James was cimplement safe. He wouldn't be able to see. But if he was just a few beds over, then he was screwed. Sure, he was probably over thinking things, but that was what he did. He liked making sure things were mostly good before going in for the kill. Or in his case, the girl.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:12 pm

S u r v i v i o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи started to wish that the guy who had dragged her in here had left her out there to die. It would have saved her from the embarrassment of going through this. It seemed, even thought the world has ended, that it was still against her in some way. It wasn't fair. Not at all. At least he was good to look at if nothing else. He didn't need one, because he thought she was....attractive? What? I mean he just meet her! Not even a few moments ago he was morning over his brothers and now it was like he was trying to get into her pants! If Kacy was here he would probably rip this guys head off for even trying it. For even thinking about it well, there would be no trace of him left in existence. She decided not to say anything to him since, well what could she say exactly? Thanks? Wanna suck face now? She had no idea so keeping her mouth shut seemed like the best option. And it seemed like he found the answer to his question though her. Wow she really sucked at this didn't she? More so then she even thought. She should of just said yes, and that some one in here was her boyfriend. Though then she'd have to go out of her way to find some guy but that was crap. They were busy worrying about what to eat, if the shelter will keep them safe and a whole bunch of other crap. Besides if she did James may lay off the flirting, and the attention. And she didn't want that exactly. Even though the world has gone to s**t it was nice to know nice looking guys were still around. When he started speaking again her body tensed up and she stared at him. Her green eyes clouding with so many different emotions. Sadness, hurt, before settling on anger. Why the hell was he asking this? What business of his was it if she had a brother or not? Was..was he really just trying to get into her pants. "I don't see why any of my personal life interest you." she snapped deciding this was a bad idea. a*****e didn't really seem to care other then getting it on. Disgusting. Alright so he didn't know her brother was missing but still! You don't just try to get into someone's pants after just waking up from finding out the world has ended. At else that's what she thought anyway. "Colleen." the young girl twisted her head to face the owner of the voice and saw one of the nurses. here to check out her arm, again. Sighing she held out her arm so they could undo the bandage and change it and do whatever else they had to do. She shot a glance at her arm seeing that it looked like it did before. Burnt skin and open. Though it was getting better, sort of. It didn't hurt as much as it did before, and she could move her arm with out wincing much. "Well if it gets worse tell us, and I'll be back to check on you again. Have you eaten?" she asked and usually Colleen would lie and say yes but not this time. It would give her a chance to stop talking to that a** next to her for a while. "No.' the truthfulness of her answer seemed to throw the nurse of guard before she nodded and hurried off to go get her whatever the hell was in this dump.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

His blue eyes widened a little as she snapped at him. What did he do? Was it... Brother. She must have lost her brother. Why didn't he think about that? He lost both of his. It was completely possible she could have lost hers. "Hey, I'm sorry okay? Forget I asked." He told her, feeling like complete s**t now. Well there goes the possibility of a friend didn't it? She probably hated him after that one. Now what could he do? He was screwed now. He knew no one here except her and Cass. Maybe he should get to making some more friends. But well that would involve him getting up, and he was rather comfortable on this uncomfortable cot. Seeing the nurse come over to Colleen, he watched with curious eyes as she checked a gash on her arm. He didn't say anything about it though, waiting until the nurse was long gone before bringing his eyes back to her face. "What happened to your arm?" He asked, hoping to change the topic completely off of whatever possible nerves he may have hit. No more flirting-- for now. He was just going to settle on making her like him. He wasn't a complete a*****e all the time, he was considerate of people. He didn't like hurting people unless it was some a** that hurt someone else. So right now maybe he should be hurting himself. Where was Cass? If she hugged him hard enough it hurt like a b***h. But god why wasn't he thinking!? She was hesitant to answer his first question, of course that one would set her off, of course. Just play it safe now James, treat her like a person. Okay, sometimes his... Need for female companionship got in the way of his rational thoughts. Like how his words would effect people. Not all extremely attractive guys were assholes, he wasn't all the time. He had a heart, and a huge one at that. And somehow, he would get Colleen to see that. She couldn't hate that face forever could she? No she co-- "James correct?" A smooth feminine voice snapped him from his thoughts. He sat up and turned his head, and his eyes landed on the nurse from earlier. "Yeah..." He trailed off, eying the tray in her hands. It had been 6 days since he had eaten. That food looked mouthwatering. "I was told to bring you this. It's been a week since you've been here, and you've been unconscious the whole time. So you need to eat." "Happily." He muttered quickly, taking the tray as she held it out to him. Okay, so it wasn't exactly anything spectacular. Just what looked like a turkey sandwich, a lightly bruised apple, what looked like a pickle, and a bottle of warm water. But it was food. The first thing he did was unscrew the cap on the water, and chugged half of it down. He didn't realize how thirsty he was, and how dry his throat was until now. His stomach growled at him, and he picked up the apple next. He twirled it in his hand, then took a bite of it. The juice exploded into his mouth, and he didn't think he was ever so happy to eat before. He ate the apple down to the core in just minutes. And god he was still starving. The turkey sandwich went down quickly too, and he wasn't too sure if he wanted to eat the pickle-looking thing. He picked it up, staring at it. That couldn't be a pickle. He narrowed his eyes, and took a whiff of it. It smelt like a pickle... But it didn't freaking look like one! "It's a pickle. I've eaten maybe 5." He was jolted from his thoughts from the voice, jumping a little. His stormy eyes landed on his sister before they shifted back to the "pickle." "...You're sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "If you don't eat it I will." She shrugged, and he pursed his lips. He glanced at her one last time, then took a bite. It crunched, and he blinked a few times. Okay so it was a pickle. "Well it didn't look like a damn pickle." He muttered, finishing it off. He uncapped his water again, and finished the rest of that too. Food never tasted so good. And well, he had never gone a week without actually eating.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 pm

S u r v i v i o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи knew she had overreacted a little bit, but he was being an a**. All he seemed to care about if there was a brother around who he had to evade to get into her pants. It was completely heartless, and a total a*****e move. It was like he wasn't even considering anything else but that. Guess her first impression of him was wrong. He was apologizing but still. She just shot him an annoyed look before quickly looking away. Well there goes her speaking partner, at least she still had the person next to her. Oh wait, no she doesn't. That girl who got shot had been there, and so far they hadn't moved any one over here either. Guess she'd have to settle for talking to herself or actually getting up to get away from him. She didn't normally hold grudges because it made her feel guilty but after that, well she didn't know what to do exactly. She couldn't just forgive him right away but she didn't know if she could stay made at him forever. Her eyes flickered from him to her bandaged arm before settling on the floor between them. Guess she should answer, ignoring him would be immature. "Flying burning piece of metal." she said before looking up at him, her light hazel green eyes blank. Why was he asking all the questions anyway? She had a voice, she can surely ask him some. He asked her about six already. "What happened to you to get you knocked out?" she asked as she uncurled her arms from around her legs and brought them down and off to the side of the bed and leaned back on her hands. she was a bit curious to know. It couldn't have been a chunk of building, it probably would have dented his head and killed him. Or cave him a terrible concision or serious brain damage. Her eyes wondered over to the girl as she brought him over food before turning to look at her nurse as she gave her a tray with water, a sandwich, granola bar and a banana. "Thanks." she told the girl as she put the food down and she picked up the granola bar. Chocolate chip, her favorite. She unpeeled the wrapper and bit into it before smiling a little. Maybe she should of eaten more meals if she knew they had granola bars. It was gone soon and she opened up her water and took a few sips, looking over at James as she did so and almost snorted her water. He was eying the pickle like it was the enemy. Or like poison. She knew it wasn't that appealing but they weren't that bad. She lowered the water from her mouth and was going to say something when she saw his sister come up and speak instead. She shut her mouth before licking the water from her lips and going down to pick up the sandwich with one hand. Just as she was about to put it in her mouth she caught scent of it and quickly let it go, some of it's contents spilling out onto the cot. Great she thought seeing the Tuna all over the bed she slept on. How many times did she have to tell them she was allergic to tuna fish? Now she needed a new friggin cot. Good thing the one on the other side was free. THough she didn't want to drag it over with stuff on it, but she couldn't exactly touch it with out breaking out. Oh, s**t her hand. She took the water and dumped a bit of water on her hand before shaking it out. She didn't touch the tuna, just the bread but couldn't be to careful. Another reason why she wanted out. Sooner or later all they would have was tuna fish and she'd starve to death. Lucky her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 am
User Image

јαṃεṡlυсαṡģɾεÿṡøṉ

Where were you
                                                    All my days
                                                    That never rang

He wasn't really phased by her annoyed look, she could be annoyed all she wanted to be but he wasn't going to stop trying. He was persistent, anyone that knew him would know that. Well, she didn't really know him. Yet anyway. He wanted to get to know her really well. He made am O with his lips at her answer, that sounded pleasant. What happened to him? He wasn't too sure. I mean, there was a bandage around his head, but he couldn't recall getting hit with anything. And he didn't even have a headache, so he couldn't have gotten hit with something. So what the hell was it then? "I'm not too sure exactly. Maybe it was all the smoke I inhaled or something else." He shrugged, laying back on the cot again, his arms folded behind his head, and his still very shirtless form in view. From the corner of his eye he saw a younger brunette stop for a moment and stare, and he smirked. He got that all the time. After all, it takes a lot of hard work to look this good... well not really. He was naturally a sex icon. It was pretty bad now that he was thinking about it. People always wanted him so well, he had messed around quite a bit. If a girl was willing, well then why not? But he always made sure he didn't get any disease or anything. Oh no that would be very bad. His life would be over! Cass had disappeared after the pickle incident, so it was just him and Colleen again. Seeing her go to tale a bite of the sandwich, then quickly dropping it, he raised an eyebrow. Tuna? Did she not like it or something? Then seeing her dump water on her hand, he finally got it. She was allergic. Ouch and now it was all over her cot. He furrowed his brows, now wishing he hadn't eaten so fast. He would have given his turkey sandwich to her and eaten the tuna. Well now what could he do to help her out some... "Do they not know your allergic to tuna? For people who are trying to keep us alive, they aren't very smart." He said, sitting up and getting off the cot. "You can take my cot. I'm going to get you a clean one, and a new sandwich." He said, not waiting for her to say anything before walking off. Well, not before grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head. He stuck his hands in his pockets, walking right up to one of the guards at one of the doors. Without any hesitation, he looked the guy right in the eye, a determined look on his face. "My friend over there is allergic to tuna, and they gave her a tuna sandwich. Mind getting her a new cot? A new sandwich too." He said, a small smirk on his lips seeing the guard get a little angry. But he went off anyway to find a nurse. Smirking in triumph, he stood where he was and waited for him to come back. "They're making a new sandwich, and a new cot will be over." "Much appreciated." He said, walking back to his Colleen's cot. A nurse came over with a new tray, a sandwich on a plate on it. It definitely wasn't tuna this time. And he saw a couple guys coming this way with a cot too. Well that was his good deed for the day, and he was quite happy with himself. Those guys with the guns weren't all that tough. Up closer, he figured he would definitely be able to take one in a fight. They wouldn't use their guns indoors, there were children around and the chance of hitting someone that wasn't him was too big a chance. In a fist-fight, James would definitely win. Now he just needed to figure out what door exactly he would have an easier time getting out of. They were all pretty heavily barricaded. Getting through the guards would be easy, the doors, not so much.

Lost and insecure
                                                    Lyin' on the floor
                                                    Why'd you have to wait?

kissgalore
Crew

Tipsy Citizen

Fantasizing Dreams
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm

S u r v i v o r

User Image
User Image

Ҁѳℓℓєєи suppressed a small sigh at that. Well seems like someone didn't really care. Maybe one of the guards hit him over the head, they threatened to do so with her. Well actually they threatened to leave her, so she could get blown to bits. And they should have left her, she would have been with Kacy that way, and she wouldn't have blown up. She wasn't stupid, she would have found some place to hide before that huge explosion came. She just hoped Kacy did, but that was dumb. She knew she did, he used to be in the military so, he wasn't stupid. Well he was but still. She kept her eyes from looking over at him as he stretched himself out but her eyes caught sight of his muscles rippling at he moved. Damn it. So not fair. Muscular guys were always hot. Well not to muscular, just the right amount, and James definitely had the right amount. She scolded herself before she got up and placed her water down and stared at the cot. THe ruined sandwich was sprawled out on the bed while the other half was still sitting there, next to her banana. Might as well save her banana. She grabbed it and put it down next to her water before putting her foot on the cot and moving it to the side when he spoke up. "I've told the though it's not like I care really. I am just one person out of I don't know about fifty or so? And they are worrying about whatever the hell is out there. And it's not like I actually ate it." she shrugged since she saw no real reason to worry to much over it. Though it did give her move of a reason to just get out of here.And she really wanted it to be soon. Alone or not she didn't care, she could make it. She wasn't dumb, even if her hair had blonde in it. "Oh no you don't have to do, that." she trailed off slightly seeing him go already before scowling. Great now she owed him. She watched his brown hair disappear in the crowd of people before sighing and crossing her arms over her chest. Might as well switch the cots. Though she didn't know how exactly. The space wasn't exactly all there. She could lift one but then she'd have to move the other with her food. She wasn't clumsy but still. And she wasn't exactly thrilled to touch the one with tuna on it. Why couldn't he have moved the damn cots before he went off? Moron. She looked over as James came back and shortly followed by a nurse with another sandwich it looked like, like,...holy crap was that peanut butter and jelly? God it has been ages since she had that. "Thanks!" she said happily and she picked it up and watched as guys came over to take away the tainted evil tuna cot as she took a bite. Flavor exploded into her mouth and she half moaned. God it was so good. She happily plopped back down on her cot after they were done and shot him a glance. Well she should thank him for giving her PP&J it was her favorite. "Thanks." she said shooting him a small smile, not knowing she had jelly on the corner of her mouth.

One-On-One

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces