Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Forgotten Rose. (o/a)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you understand these feelings?
  Yes
  No
View Results

AchironTekasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am
Modern day, every 15 minutes some one takes their life by suicide. They see it as the only way out of the pain and depression they feel. They can't see any one there to help them, no one that understands the way they feel. They feel broken and incurable most of the time. A mixture of emotions flows over them and they are lost in a euphoria but it soon turns on them and leaves them for an unknown amount of time. And in that time they seem to fall into a lull of pain and sadness. It makes me think, could some one have helped them? could some one have come out and said something, done something to show them they aren't alone? Thats what this RP is about, the chances we have to change the mind of the ones about to commit suicide. Its going to be fun, no worries, and hopefully raise your awareness as well... sorry if this seems too serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 am
R ules:

1: No cyber >.<
2: Obey all Gaia rules and regs and ToS
3: Obey all Guild Rules and regs and mods
4: Be literate please, that means at least 4 lines. Give somebody something to work from
5: Be Kind to each other,
6: I am God for now.
7 twisted add redface these heart
8: PM me Profiles  

AchironTekasu

AchironTekasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 am
Skeleton

Follow this.. and i don't want one side more than the other.. keep it balanced oh and please, keep the ages at least 16+

Gaia:
Character:
Looks:
Interested in: [boy/girl/both]
What I desire:
Before I had these thoughts: [Depressed people only]
What I do for fun:
My Likes:
My DisLikes: [Three for each]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 pm
Profiles

Gaia: Dark_moon_star
Character: Xavia Clarica
Looks: User Image
Interested in: boy
What I desire: Acceptance, a clear mind
Before I had these thoughts: I was happy but i can't even remember how happy felt, I know I had a family and friends, but that was all ripped away in one burning fire, the only thing to rise from the flames that night was me my family all gone I can still hear them scream. They say i was lucky that i survived that i was a Phinox but i feel no re birth on death.
What I do for fun: draw, sing , dance , listen to my i pod
My Likes: candy, being alone , cats
My DisLikes: Happy people, big dogs, fire

Gaia: AchironTekasu
Character: Johnathan Felacutio
Looks: User Image
Interested in: female
What I desire: Friends, love, happiness
What I do for fun: Chill, write, listen to music, and hang out with friends
My Likes: dogs, fun, and food
My DisLikes: seeing people in pain, hurting people, and being bored  

AchironTekasu

AchironTekasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 am
Start naow ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am
User Image
Jonathan sighed it was another boring Monday. He stretched out and got out of his bed. His black hair was slightly frizzed out and he rubbed his forehead. His eyes opened groggily and he looked at the mess on his floor. He twisted his body and set his feet on the floor a pre-tied shoe between his feet. He kicked the shoe off to a corner and stood up wearing only his under shirt and boxers. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of black jeans and shirt. He threw the shirt over his head and slid the jeans over his hips and let them fall to his hips. He went back and pulled his hoodie out from the sheets throwing it over his head and smiling at the warmth. He left his room stretching out again. As he wandered down the hall way he picked up his book bag and iPod. He stopped by the kitchen for a piece of bread and a cookie.  

AchironTekasu

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm
Xavia Clarica

User Image

She had awoken about an our prior to this and she was tired still, She gowned,frowned and looked out the window at the bright sunny day out side of her pitifully black and purple bed room. "Why so sunny , why is every person seem so content" she rolled her eyes at the world she was still a part of. She grabbed her I pod shuffle and put her head phones in and began to listen to Fire Flight melodic and deep tunes. She then grabbed her messenger bag , walked up the stairs to the main floor of her foster home and garbed a dry pancake put a smear of peanut but and some chocolate chips on it folding it in half and garbing a bottle of apple juice out of the fridge."thanks" she nodded at the skinny blond named Tilly that was her foster mother, she was nice in all but this wasn't home. Se did things to make Xavia comfortable like make her favorite foods and stay out of her way. But she could never be mom...  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games