Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandurrr
Captain

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 am
Okay everyone, here is where you tell anyone a little bit about yourself.
Remember you don't have to tell where you live in if you don't want to.

So, I guess I'm first.

My name is Amanda (call me Mandar, please!), I am 20 and I've been a member since Jan '04 my original account is no longer in use. I am a mother and wife and currently living in Columbia, which is south of Nashville. When I'm not busy with my son, Hayden, I'm usually playing video games, reading, listening to music, or watching tv. I am a huge fan of old-school gaming and consoles and my favorite game to ever be created is Earthbound. I am also a pretty rabid Phoenix Wright fangirl. I am in the process of getting internet still but I'm going to be as active as possible.

Now- your turn!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am
Hi! My name is Massie!  

Massie102

Hiya_iTsmehh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:27 pm
I'm Ashlee, future author, criminal profiler, and psychologist! I'm thirteen and live in Eastern Tennessee! I love the beautiful scenery that I have been blessed enough too see each and everyday. When I'm ain't in school I'm home on the computer writing, role playing, or working on my school stuff or on rare occasions out having some fun with friends and family. As my signature says, I'm a particpant of the National Novel Writing Month this November where you write a story of 50,000 words too win. I'm new too it though I hope too win.(Meet the word count.) My friends think I'm insane for doing such things. I love too chat and make friends. I tend too relate too people better online then offline. I'm just coming out my shy thing in real life, it's just something I working on...and trying to help one of my best friends do so as well.I guess it's just the not having too face them thing. But, I guess that's pretty much me! =] I also love smiley faces!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 am
Shadowy Di here from memphis,tn. Some friends got me into this place an now your all stuck with me!! Mwahahaha ...oh right you already accepted me. >.> heart  

Shadowy Di

Shirotenshi Kuro

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 am
Ohayo! My name is Shard...friends call me Kuro at times and twiggy to piss me off ^^
I live in Memphis (might as well say it it does give my location on my profile anyway doy), born and raised here, military brat, 19, and attending Community college! (Take a WILD guess which one that is)
I'm a full blown otaku, love anime, writing, and apparently gaia sweatdrop
I'm RP'ing at the moment so that's all i fell like writing...
Tennessee will one day rule the world! ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm
hello i am Nina i am 18 and i live in Decatur County  

Ninja Mileena

2,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

LoViN ThE NiNtEnDo MaRiO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 am
hello! im michelle
im 15
and i live in knox county  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Hey!^^ I'm Corbin. I'm 20 years old and I live in Cookeville, otherwise known as the Putnam Pit xD. I attend MedVance medical institute and am studying to be a pharmacy technician. I am absolutely in love with music and I appreciate all of it except for country....>w>. I'm also a big movie person as well as an avid gamer. ^^ Glad to be here  

ll Mantle ll

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

ToriRyuzaki

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am
Hello there! My name's Kelly, but Cookie and Tori work too.
Im 18 years old and Ive been on gaia for 2 years now.
I live in a super small town ((Only one stoplight)) outside of Chattanooga Tennessee and I've lived here my entire life. I'll begin going to Chattanooga State Community College at the end of this month with a major in psychology. Ill begin my journey there and then transfer to UTC to finish my degree.

Im not your average girl, that's for sure. However, here ((on gaia i mean)) my breed seems to be quite common. Im a rocker and music is my nature. I always have something playing.
Im a singer, I somehow managed to be the lead soprano my senior year in the high school choir. I also play a little guitar, im not going to lie, I suck at it!
Im currently watching soul eater and bleach. Plus im anxiously waiting for the next vampire doll manga to come out.

Well i suppose thats everything that you would need to know or at least mildly care about. If you want to know more, check out my profile or add me. We can chat ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 pm
Hello, My name is Sumer X3
Im 16, and i've been on gaia since 06~

I live in Mcminnville, which is a very very small town lols.
I'm an Otaku~ And I tend to go to anime conventions when possible X3

Its nice to meet you all : D  

DreamingFaintly

13,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Bubbysaurus_Rex

Timid Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Hello ^-^ my name is Jared I am 20, I play Bass guitar, games, and skate (sometimes)
I live near East Town Mall, so Knoxville to say.
Hit me up on here if you wanna talk to me xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Shadowy Di
Shadowy Di here from memphis,tn. Some friends got me into this place an now your all stuck with me!! Mwahahaha ...oh right you already accepted me. >.> heart

hell yeah my godfather's from memphis

im lealand i live in primm springs yes we contribute to the hick tennessean stereotype cause my dads given moonshine to our neighbors as christmas presents but we also contribute to southern asskickory  

Sillycybin

Belle Sirene

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 am
I live in Knoxville Tn. about 15-20 minutes from west town mall.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am
iixxBlood_Drunkxxii
Hello ^-^ my name is Jared I am 20, I play Bass guitar, games, and skate (sometimes)
I live near East Town Mall, so Knoxville to say.
Hit me up on here if you wanna talk to me xp

i live near youzzz!! 3nodding  

Belle Sirene

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

d0nt 4sak3 m3

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:16 pm
hi, im kaci. im originally from garland, texas but recently moved to tennessee. so now im living in lenoir city! biggrin  
The Tennessean's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff