Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh and,HI! mrgreen
Not-yet-an-agent-but-still-looking-hopeful Theokhat doing whatever it is non-agents do instead of reporting! *sits and waits for an agent to talk to*

And Link twenty million... question
*walks in* biggrin

LillMissCrazy rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)

I found a UFO in my in box! I wish to join the GIB!
R.C.
Please stay away from the GIB, We will report your spies to the owner of ZURG NATION and bann them from Zurg nation and the guild if they come to them
[steve-irwin]
Please stay away from the GIB, We will report your spies to the owner of ZURG NATION and bann them from Zurg nation and the guild if they come to them
Go away, Haven't you heard there's PEACE!
Take me to your leader!
[steve-irwin]

That would be if we had spies. stare
You pathetic GiB are nothing more than a thorn in the side of the Galactic Zurg Imperium. We will crush you puny Gaians like the insects you are.
[steve-irwin]

Eh? Why? If they're good enough spies that you can't tell they're spies, what's to stop them staying? xp

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Agent Hotwire reporting for duty.
流れる時の中瞬く 刹那的煌きを
この世の記憶に刻むため 歩き続ける Believer

i'm sorry I don't trust the GIB User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A momentary sparkle twinkles within
the flowing time
I’m a Believer who can keep walking so to engrave into this world’s memories

Original Guildsman

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
frankly the GIB, still figuring out, as for the zurgs i don't like you so ill be looking at you like this*turns around and turns back with a suspicious look*and like this * one eye is wide open the other is twitching and points angrily at zurgs* and like this * hides behind a corner and slowly sticks head out looking back and forth

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff