02 is...

the kewlest! 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 6 ]
the sweetest! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 22 ]
my furendo! 0.35064935064935 35.1% [ 27 ]
the one I love! <3 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 14 ]
part of the alien conspiracy! 0.1038961038961 10.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

¿Por que no son habla? Okay so my spanish may be horrible, but I'm trying to practice...I'm just starting...

Anyhow, why is no one talking on here(not just this thread, but this forum, this event) anymore???? Do we know what happened to 02? Has he just gone by the wayside and been forgotten? Has 09 done something to him, what about the others, what's happened with them? I haven't seen any activity or anything pertaining to them since New Year's day! I'm really really worried and really wondering what's going on. I keep hoping that each new announcement will tell us something about our beloved 02, but alas no such luck. I would have been here more to encourage friendly conversation except that I've been so busy with school(Pheone, I know you have to, I'm not complaining...I'm talking to the visitors we have from time to time). It's so quiet around here, it's scary!
I'm here!!!! *Waves really hard*
Gosh people need to post here more. It's getting really boring here. I don't think 02 will come anytime soon.
I'm really, really,really sorry, but a new magna came out. The Zurg have left. Even though I never got to meet any of them, they were such a great adidition to the Gaia family. We will miss you Zurg!!! crying
Considering we hadn't heard anything about the zurg in a long long time, I knew something was wrong. I knew something was going to happen, I just was hoping that 02 would be safe. Somehow I knew that something was wrong when 02 wasn't coming around anymore, I just hoped my suspisions were wrong. I'm really going to miss 02...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff