Have you seen an Aliens

Yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
No 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 20 ]
Don't care 0.25 25.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2

told ya I've seen them 3nodding
My family has 2 aliens encouters.

1.My sis dot(Blastnova) was actually abducted by aliens it hapened when ghe was 5. she was home alone with my brother (he was cooking pizza) and then lights flashed through the window. my bro ran to his room while my sis ran under the plastic table then the lights filled the rooms and no one know what happened then. almost as if there memories were deleted.

2.my 2nd bro was smoking in the balcany at night then my dad came to join al of a sudden they saw this giant disk like object(which was hovering) with lights flashing rapidly in the air it was also slightly rotating. then it flew slowly diagenly downwerd right then it flew to the left and then back where it was first saw almost like a tringle then it disapeared(ever since then by bro was facinated with alien). The next day it said in the news papers that a car was lifted into the air by an unidetified aircraft and wastaken 5 metres foward then droped. also a ship saw an unidetified air craft with extremly high speed flew strait passed them. we still have that news paper today its over my dad plase and Ill scan it and post it here soon.
thats from bionicl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces