Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't get zomg to work. The window will open with the loading screen, and it will say that its connecting to one of the servers. I don't get any choice of servers, and it never finishes connecting me to whichever server it automatically tries to connect with. Is there any way I can fix/avoid this, and does anyone know why this is happening?

Perfect Saint

Could be the scheduled maintenance(already late) is starting, but I think they'd have one more announcement about it before it does.

Have you tried other browsers? What system are you using? Does it support Flash?
Myrielle
Could be the scheduled maintenance(already late) is starting, but I think they'd have one more announcement about it before it does.

Have you tried other browsers? What system are you using? Does it support Flash?

I'm using Safari, which flash usually works on, but for a while now zomg and the other games on Gaia have not been working. Towns works fine, Towns 2 usually works but lags most of the time.

Perfect Saint

Ally Crow
Myrielle

I'm using Safari, which flash usually works on, but for a while now zomg and the other games on Gaia have not been working. Towns works fine, Towns 2 usually works but lags most of the time.
Well Safari is not a preferred browser for zOMG and Gaia for that matter. They like Firefox and Chrome. IE...eh. Are you an Apple user? You're running from a desktop/lap top?
Myrielle
Ally Crow
Myrielle

Well Safari is not a preferred browser for zOMG and Gaia for that matter. They like Firefox and Chrome. IE...eh. Are you an Apple user? You're running from a desktop/lap top?
I'm using an apple desktop computer. Zomg and Gaia used to work just fine on my computer, better even than when I used different browsers on other computers. Still, I will definatly check to see if it works better on another browser, as I seem to just be having more and more issues with safari lately.
Well, I'm using Chrome, and I'm still having the same problem with zomg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff