Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

how about my motivation and dedication to this site along with many others?
gg gaia
gg

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
It would be really cool to equip our pets/summons to our avi's. So that way we do get some sort of use out of them. Animated pets and they can follow us in towns or parkinglot~<3

* PS: What's going to become of the recipes once the materials for them run out? Can the materials then be implied with caches, and the recipes be put into the shops for purchasing? It could be used for alchemy if Nicolais shop is closed. Just an idea. I don't want the recipes to go away and become rare. Nor would I like for the materials for them run out either. Also orbs are used for alchemy. With zOMG gone, there will be no more orbs. So maybe also take that into consideration and put it in caches. Please take this into consideration.

Shadowy Prophet

16,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
It is sad to see something so beloved and cherished be destroyed before our very eyes! The years we lived, the time we took, the sweat & tears we put into it; all for naught. Friends will separate, enemies shall be made and some will never grace Gaia with their presence again.

To commemorate zOMG's passing, I would like to give suggestions to what will happen to the many treasures we've accumulated over the years:

Rings: These should be made into equipable items, showing the many phases and strengths from their animations. Perhaps even add a special pose or background?

Recipes and Components: These should go to either Alchemy or GoFusion. Or perhaps just sell them in a shop.

Potions: Equipable items as well!

Items purchased with Gaia Cash should be refunded in full, perhaps more!

Although for me this is not goodbye, I was here before zOMG! came to be, but for others it was their final tie that bound them here. Therefore our greatest wish we could ask for, is for her return; back from the land of Nothingness...Long Live zOMG!

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
i'd spend free time trying to fix it for free....i'm that sad its gone....but really what use is towns...can't do anything on there....quests, pets, cool areas to run around in, i always wanted a monster pet....give us one?

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
Fredy-san
Just put in zOMG like before maintenance. No one cares if it is bugged or not, no one cares whether it only gives small gold numbers. All we wanted is to have fun with out friends. That is all.
I second this!

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Qrazy Qelly
what about the pets? I really want to keep mine!
same here.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Zero Omega
Hey Gaians,

With zOMG going down there will be a lot of items and elements to the game that get "abandoned." We have plans to wrap up how to use up items or game elements, but we want you to let us know if we're missing something.

Here is a list of zOMG elements that we have already considered:

• Existing rings
  • Recipes and components
  • Potions
  • Re-purposing zOMG maps

If there is something you feel that we are missing, please let us know and we'll add it to our list!
heres a better idea. Hire back the original staff and not have half your user base leave. You know the ones who put money in the site for the sake of zomg. Instead of degrading yourselfs and lying to the community who backed this site up and made it worth playing.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
What are you going to do about the Powerups we have? The Badges we've earned? The loot?

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Uh...Soulbound items?
I've had a Bloodstone Gem which I bought 2 years ago (Yes, when DMS was new in 2011) in which it's pretty much useless now.

And ALL the resources from zOMG, PLEASE SPARE THEM! (the coding, music, sfx, graphics, etc.) You can always recycle resources like what you are doing now in your events, etc.
Remember, "Garbage can be an asset too."

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
Seductive Gummybears
Zero Omega
Hey Gaians,

With zOMG going down there will be a lot of items and elements to the game that get "abandoned." We have plans to wrap up how to use up items or game elements, but we want you to let us know if we're missing something.

• Existing rings
  • Recipes and components
  • Potions
  • Re-purposing zOMG maps

If there is something you feel that we are missing, please let us know and we'll add it to our list!
heres a better idea. Hire back the original staff and not have half your user base leave. You know the ones who put money in the site for the sake of zomg. Instead of degrading yourselfs and lying to the community who backed this site up and made it worth playing.

Well said!

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0
Kymber Darkus
Aeriosuo
Zero Omega

zOMG. zOMG is what is missing. It worked perfectly fine for me and i'm sure for everyone else. I wonder what exactly it was that was so difficult for you people to "fix"?

This is pretty much it, I would like the game back, even if it was still broken.

Im agree...............

I agree as well.

Beloved Sex Symbol

NekochanXIII
Seductive Gummybears
Zero Omega
Hey Gaians,

• Existing rings
  • Recipes and components
  • Potions
  • Re-purposing zOMG maps

Well said!
spread my words to the farest lands! (Went nerd)

Angelic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
does this mean zomg's gonna end forever-- crying crying crying
I demand a refund for all the money I spent on the amps and ghi boosts I still have.

And ******** you.

chiipan's Husbando

Hot Superstar

52,350 Points
  • Snow Ninja 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Poetic Owl
Fredy-san
Just put in zOMG like before maintenance. No one cares if it is bugged or not, no one cares whether it only gives small gold numbers. All we wanted is to have fun with out friends. That is all.
I second this!

I support this~
As well let us be able to keep our zOMG summons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff