Welcome to Gaia! ::

Potions..?
You mean powerups?

There's a formula from zomg as well, incase that wasn't bundled with "recipes".

Other than the buddies, badges, and NPCs people have mentioned, can't think of anything more.

Familiar Lunatic

I still have Null Fragments, don't forget those.

Also, not items per se, but make the music freely available for download somehow.
Seriously, don't forget the music/sound effects.

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I'd like to see the animated again. A lot of them were really cute or funny. We have fluff plushies and garden gnomes that our avatars can hold, but it'd be nice to have more.

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Zphal
What is going to be done with the Clan system?

I wasn't ever in a Clan but did they have spaces to communicate similar to Guilds? I was just thinking about this - Clans ought to still have a gathering space to communicate, convert them to Guilds, something.

Loyal Bard

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Jean Noh
Zphal
What is going to be done with the Clan system?

I wasn't ever in a Clan but did they have spaces to communicate similar to Guilds? I was just thinking about this - Clans ought to still have a gathering space to communicate, convert them to Guilds, something.

From what I remember, they were pretty much identical to Guilds, just that there was an added Clan Chat function in game (Which I think was broken a lot of the time, anyway.)

So merging into Guilds would make the most sense.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
All I can say is,... speaking as an alchemist... please, please, please, make sure there is a way for us to get the Zomg loot needed for alchemy formulas in some way such as collecting it from towns or purchasing with gold from the gold shops.

Also as some have mentioned making the Zomg summons and ring effects into astras sounds like a neat idea.

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Have all the maps, all of them. Even boss maps, with NPCs. Have another map showcasing all the old monsters, rings, and items. Perhaps make it into some kind of event. Like an anniversary for zOMG. That would be very nice

Distinct Fairy

gaia_angelleft What about the "Revive (regular) which was 49 Gc" I have (1) unused of those.! "Ghi Amp (Deluxe) for 99 Gc" I have (1) unused of those too!!??? Will We see that Gc Returned to Our Gc account!???? gaia_angelright

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aeriosuo
Zero Omega

If there is something you feel that we are missing, please let us know and we'll add it to our list!

zOMG. zOMG is what is missing. It worked perfectly fine for me and i'm sure for everyone else. I wonder what exactly it was that was so difficult for you people to "fix"?

This is pretty much it, I would like the game back, even if it was still broken.

Lonely Explorer

14,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
What about the zomg sdplus dolls?

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have superchargers and revives. What's going to become of them?
I still have Null Fragments and unused power-ups. Will you be applying a sell-back value so that users like myself can get rid of them easily?

Will you compose manageable GoFusion, or new Alchemy formulas so people can craft their favorite plushies, rare items that were originally found in zOMG recipes (like the Otami Ruins items for defeating the big bag Coatl) loot, and possibly a means to craft recolored versions of the Taiko Drum, Kokeshi Doll clothes, etc?

If you ever return to the Gaia Pets project, will you re-purpose many, if not all of the memorable mini bosses, fluffs, and Animated creatures as breed-able, interactive pets for us to own?

If they can't be made into interactive pets, could you make Aquarium versions of the Ghost Lanterns, Taiko Drums, and whatever Animated that has never been rendered into an Aquarium fish before?

Hilarious Businessman

A possible way to use null fragments?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I purpose that you put the loot and orbs needed for alchemy in the gold shops.
Make it a gold sink for us that need it for alchemy.
You could also put them in the dumpster from the admin.
And you can put them in the lite fish drops.

Hallowed Slayer

23,315 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
what is missing?
answer: the game itself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash