CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu
It actually talks about this on the battle system website.

Did you just now notice that portal? Its been there for a year.

I knew the zurg were not done. I just knew it!

Isn't the one they talk about on the info site the one in the Aqueduct?
how many abandoned zurg portals do you see on the map?
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

There is one on the World Map, but the one mentioned on the info site is in the Old Aqueduct in the upcoming Battle System.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

There is one on the World Map, but the one mentioned on the info site is in the Old Aqueduct in the upcoming Battle System.
that's my point, there's only one portal. there's also nowhere on the world map labeled "old aqueduct."

given that everywhere else mentioned on the battle site has a corresponding area on the world map, it can be assumed the zurg portal on the world map is the one from battles.
1 word: Draenei.
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

that's my point, there's only one portal. there's also nowhere on the world map labeled "old aqueduct."

given that everywhere else mentioned on the battle site has a corresponding area on the world map, it can be assumed the zurg portal on the world map is the one from battles.

The one on the world map is at the Wall of Gambino. The one in the GBS is in the Old Aqueduct. Those are two different places.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

The one on the world map is at the Wall of Gambino. The one in the GBS is in the Old Aqueduct. Those are two different places.
i repeat, no where on the world map is labeled "old aqueduct"
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000

Just because it's not on the world map doesn't mean it's not there. By there I mean on Gaia. Like the G-Corp and Von Helson Mansion. Both have just been recently added, but have always been a part of Gaia.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000

Just because it's not on the world map doesn't mean it's not there. By there I mean on Gaia. Like the G-Corp and Von Helson Mansion. Both have just been recently added, but have always been a part of Gaia.
why would they make every other location based on pre-existing parts of the map, mention something that is already on the map, and have it be somewhere else? on the otherhand wall of gambino = aqueduct is far more plausable.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000

why would they make every other location based on pre-existing parts of the map, mention something that is already on the map, and have it be somewhere else? on the otherhand wall of gambino = aqueduct is far more plausable.

True, I thought from all the descriptions, locations and whatnot that the old aqueduct kinda ran with, beside, in, or near the wall of gambino.
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000
Shimarr
SporkMaster5000

Could be, but if so why not include in the description of the Aqueduct that it's part of/near the Wall of Gambino?
Also, what came first; the Wall of Gambino or the Aqueduct?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff