<3 </3

Zomg Ticket fair?

Fair 0.78125 78.1% [ 50 ]
Not Fair 0.21875 21.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 >

zOMG! Head Start Ticket
What are youre views on it
the fact you used the word you're wrong...I feel very enraged by the fact you confused your and you're
zOMG! Head Start Ticket
Being that Gaia employees need to get paid for there work.. Gaia inevitably needs to make some revenue whether it be by sponsors.. or real money players.. or merchandising.. Also.. The fact that people do accumulate a lot of gold means the more gold out in the open.. the less its worth.. So in selling zOMG tickets which will disappear eventually.. Gaia gets to make some money and remove some gold from the game.. Boosting the economy in a sense..

With that said.. If you have the gold or real money.. And want to get a head start of a few days.. Go Ahead.. I got mine ready.. biggrin
ewdri
the fact you used the word you're wrong...I feel very enraged by the fact you confused your and you're

If you wish to correct others. How about I take a look at you poor attempt for proper grammar and/or punctuation.

Original Sentence:

Edited Sentence:

The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized. The over use of periods is reserved for partial quotations. You need a space after every period. And every sentence needs punctuation.

With that being said. It could have quite possibly been a typo. The letters "r" and "e" are together on the keyboard. biggrin
They made the tickets purely because they don't want to make the server full up on the first day and crash.
Insane Chef
They made the tickets purely because they don't want to make the server full up on the first day and crash.
Insane your right, however they didnt make it purely for that reason.
I believe chuck is right as well. I recieved my ticket and i was damn happy to pay for it. If your not willing to pay the 50k for it then dont complain. Every one always wants s**t for free.
American Mall Guitar
its totally fair people boughthtem 60k i dont think it is worth it
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

They're completely fair. But, all that I'm going to be saying is repeating what Chuck said. So refer to his post near the top.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
Ap0calypt0
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

They're completely fair. But, all that I'm going to be saying is repeating what Chuck said. So refer to his post near the top.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

*quotes you*

This topic has been made so many times i cant be bothered saying how i feel.

I'm all out! ;D
I just cant do it anymore...you people are driving me crazy.
*screams and runs away*

Dapper Capitalist

??? Ring zOMG! Head Start Ticket
It's completely fair if you can afford it!
Just you wait, soon all sorts of zOMG specific items will be appearing soon in the cash shop.
Though I will laugh if the head start ticket only gets you in a day early or something lame like that.
Chuck_E_Cheez
ewdri

If you wish to correct others. How about I take a look at you poor attempt for proper grammar and/or punctuation.

Original Sentence:

Edited Sentence:

The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized. The over use of periods is reserved for partial quotations. You need a space after every period. And every sentence needs punctuation.

With that being said. It could have quite possibly been a typo. The letters "r" and "e" are together on the keyboard. biggrin

Two spaces after a period, one after a comma.

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I imagine it's actually to test the bandwidth of the game.

by allowing the beta onlys there are testing most of the games dynamics.
the head start tickets will allow more users to enter the game and test it's stability before all of gaia logs in.

think of it as... a 3rd tier testing group before it goes public.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
It's fair in the sense that everybody has the opportunity to get one?

Just that not everyone will make the sacrifices necessary to get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff