Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greeting there people from Gaia that reads this particular forum, I am Altair White Fox and I have been on and off mostly cause I never found a group to role play with which was the main reason I joined gaia. I decided to try zOMG but I also want to know if anyones has tips. I heard it was good for gold which I need since my avatar is uglier then most and I want to fix that but its going to cost me a lot of gold which I heard good things about this. I also love mmo's style games which makes this even better for me. Anyway if you have any advice do not be shy

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Altair White Fox
Greeting there people from Gaia that reads this particular forum, I am Altair White Fox and I have been on and off mostly cause I never found a group to role play with which was the main reason I joined gaia. I decided to try zOMG but I also want to know if anyones has tips. I heard it was good for gold which I need since my avatar is uglier then most and I want to fix that but its going to cost me a lot of gold which I heard good things about this. I also love mmo's style games which makes this even better for me. Anyway if you have any advice do not be shy

There's a sticky in this forum...Guides and Resources...it's an excellent source of info. and here's a couple of helpful guides... http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/bria-s-guide-to-your-zomg-adventures-outdated-d/t.44562549/
http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/ZOMG_Wiki

Compared to the gold you get in Daily Chance and other areas of the site, zOMG probably isn't going to give you a lot of gold.

Perfect Saint

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
Am pretty sure there's like lots of guides around...

But I know how to play, I don't feel comfortable taking any advices or tips.... I just try to learn some strategies myself... Otherwise I just have fun and avoid getting dazed LOL

Anxious Friend

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Welcome to Gaia, Altair!
I would recommend you firstly to refer to the guides stated in the posts above me, as they are essential and important if you really want to get into zOMG and playing it to the fullest.

Zomg is not only a place to complete quests and defeat monsters, but you can make lots of friends and buddies that you can befriend as you do them and can later on do quests together. That's really what makes it fun - doing it with people you like to hang out with!

As for gold and dressing up your avatar - the Marketplace is totally inflated at the moment, so
items are in their high millions and billions! I would suggest you ask for help from people who are willing to assist you or from a charity. There are lots of Charities in the Gaia Exchange forum to help you get started.

That is all, I hope you enjoy zOMG! I can help you out sometime if I'm available. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff