Welcome to Gaia! ::

yah. i only uninstall thigns that dont connnect to other things i play. like maplestory. i uninstalled all of it and i still go everything i need to run everything else. plus my computer is much faster
why dont you try running fishing? or rally? it wont use java > .>

All gaia games and such use the same software, so shouldnt be any different than those.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
IF ANYONE HELPS ME ON HOW TO PLAY THE zOMG
I'LL INVITE THEM I AM A BETA TESTER & I NEED A LIL HELP
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
run "warhammer online age of reckoning"

if you cant run it, your computer is s**t

kthx :]
Syaoran Moeroo
SpEed Sk8r 010
oh god i hope zomg will work on java... i rather use java than flash anyday (btw my computer loads rs in less than a second...hahahhahaha and its 3 years old)

You uhm... realize java and flash are two completely different things, right? There won't be a choice between using 'java' to play the game.

Also, I'm sure the only reason runescape loads 'in less than a second' is because it has everything downloaded that it needs to run, it'd take more than a second to load at least the basic stuff even on a T1 line (then again, it'd probably be like 5 seconds on a T1... not 100% on the rate of it though)

SpEed Sk8r 010
Mr KoopaTroopa
the more you play rs the faster it is to load. in other words. you prob play rs a lot. and my computer is from 2000 so its 8 yrs old. hahaha to you too..

dude that sucks monkey c**k, does it even have a duel core...?

you need a new computer NOW

What the hell does having a Dual core processor have to do with loading RUNESCAPE? That's like saying having a better video card helps you load a text document.... If anything it would be his internet connection or the network connection(assuming a router of some kind) of his computer.

a more powerfull core/cores effects everything dipshit, savetimes...loadtimes..everything
SpEed Sk8r 010
a more powerfull core/cores effects everything dipshit, savetimes...loadtimes..everything

So you're saying a faster CPU will turn a 56.6k modem connection into a DSL line? Riiiight....
Syaoran Moeroo
SpEed Sk8r 010

So you're saying a faster CPU will turn a 56.6k modem connection into a DSL line? Riiiight....

rofl

Tipsy Snowflake

Syaoran Moeroo
SpEed Sk8r 010
oh god i hope zomg will work on java... i rather use java than flash anyday (btw my computer loads rs in less than a second...hahahhahaha and its 3 years old)

You uhm... realize java and flash are two completely different things, right? There won't be a choice between using 'java' to play the game.

Also, I'm sure the only reason runescape loads 'in less than a second' is because it has everything downloaded that it needs to run, it'd take more than a second to load at least the basic stuff even on a T1 line (then again, it'd probably be like 5 seconds on a T1... not 100% on the rate of it though)

SpEed Sk8r 010
Mr KoopaTroopa
the more you play rs the faster it is to load. in other words. you prob play rs a lot. and my computer is from 2000 so its 8 yrs old. hahaha to you too..

dude that sucks monkey c**k, does it even have a duel core...?

you need a new computer NOW

What the hell does having a Dual core processor have to do with loading RUNESCAPE? That's like saying having a better video card helps you load a text document.... If anything it would be his internet connection or the network connection(assuming a router of some kind) of his computer.

Totally good point there And also, If hes using Dial-up or he has viruses then most things will load slowly.

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mr KoopaTroopa
iono. but the olypmics work,fishing works,towns work and all the other games but pinball doesnt work. is that a problem?

Same here. Pinball ran just fine before the staff decided to "improve" it. Now it won't load. evil I haven't played at home since they restored it. Makes no sense to me. If anything shouldn't/wouldn't work i'd think it'd be towns since you have to load bugs etc. The pinball issue is what has me worried that I won't be able to play the mmo since it is the newest game developed. confused Does anyone know/have a theory on why I have this problem? question

~Amara
Syaoran Moeroo
SpEed Sk8r 010

well no, ofcourse youll need a good internet connection if you have a good computer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff