Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've seen that everyone is upset about zOMG being gone. The creaters of Gaia is more than likely making a new world for use to explore. Which can take half a year. Please try to give the support Gaia needs in the time.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Two points:
1 - Your Avi is cool! biggrin
2 - Gaia should probably make a kickstarter so the devs could fund a better zOMG. I know i would give some cash. That game was awesome.

Perfect Saint

I haven't heard of any plans by Gaia about making a new game. Too bad the Ask the Staff has been cancelled for this week so we can't ask.

Familiar Lunatic

What makes you think this is more than likely? o3o

Fish

This thing is still going on? I'm not hating~ Just surprised. Anyways, it has been like a month or so. Still supporting <3

Gaia's new game: Updating the Cash Shop and spamming your announcements...
You're right. All those cheap recolors and rehashed events are just a coverup for Gaia's true intentions; zOMG! 2.0!!!
Here's the most recent word about it from the last Ats (12/15)

bluealaris:

The Insane Hattress

Games

Question:
Will there be a new MMO on Gaia?

We don't have any plans to create an MMO at this time, we're looking into repairing and revisiting existing features first.
Felis Hircus

bluealaris:

The Insane Hattress

Games

Question:

We don't have any plans to create an MMO at this time, we're looking into repairing and revisiting existing features first.

Boring plans they have, i will come back in year if gaia is still around.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Sweet Baby Lisa
Felis Hircus

bluealaris:

The Insane Hattress

Games

Question:

By that point they'll probably be paying their users to stay on the site.

Anxious Gekko

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
Sweet Baby Lisa
Felis Hircus

bluealaris:

The Insane Hattress

Games

Question:

By that point they'll probably be paying their users to stay on the site.

Can we scam spam them for money, like they do us, as well?

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
kitty ice 22
I've seen that everyone is upset about zOMG being gone. The creaters of Gaia is more than likely making a new world for use to explore. Which can take half a year. Please try to give the support Gaia needs in the time.

They have had a heck of a long time to replace zomg with something?
I'm not sure that they deserve support for stabbing the user base in the freaken back?
What were supposed to hold the knife too?
Look, i can understand the reasons that they gave for taking zomg down. They might even be true to an extent.
But what most find unacceptable is Gaia holding out the promise that something would be done only to turn around and say 'oh, so sorry we could've fix it but now we waited too long and now we don't want to expend the money to.' So instead here's another shitty item.
This is of course a very black an white view as well as an over simplification of the processes involved.
There are other users on this site far more intelligent than i am who have stated the matter far more eloquently than i ever could.
If gaia wants to keep catching up to the past so be it. But I personally see this as just another in a long series of steps to the eventually end of this once great website.
Oh well, at least they still have one of the best profile page set ups on the web, i suppose that counts for something.
Belinda Aster
kitty ice 22

I'm not sure that they deserve support for stabbing the user base in the freaken back?
Look, i can understand the reasons that they gave for taking zomg down. They might even be true to an extent.
But what most find unacceptable is Gaia holding out the promise that something would be done only to turn around and say 'oh, so sorry we could've fix it but now we waited too long and now we don't want to expend the money to.' So instead here's another shitty item.
This is of course a very black an white view as well as an over simplification of the processes involved.
There are other users on this site far more intelligent than i am who have stated the matter far more eloquently than i ever could.
If gaia wants to keep catching up to the past so be it. But I personally see this as just another in a long series of steps to the eventually end of this once great website.
Oh well, at least they still have one of the best profile page set ups on the web, i suppose that counts for something.

Game programing is not easy and takes money put the 2 together and this is where we are.
zOMG stole my MMO virginity, and hooked me into Gaia. Had a lot of fun with it, but the writing has been on the wall for years.

Fish

kitty ice 22
Belinda Aster
kitty ice 22

Game programing is not easy and takes money put the 2 together and this is where we are.

The game they're working on better be worth my time to play because the times I spent on zOMG was taken away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff