Welcome to Gaia! ::

when is zOMG! coming back onto gaia? i really want to play this game i have missed it so very much please please Gaia Admins please please bring it back we miss this game

Fashionable Combatant

6,750 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
miroku_the cursed
Basically said nothing is being done and here`s insult to injury.

Anything with value left is being depreciated, and instead of actually utilizing them for something worthwhile, time is being wasted on transferring zOMG areas and animated just so you can look at them in a glitchy extension of the site. Or try fixing the supposed 'security flaw' that was well hidden for 3+ years.

The apologies and "what we are doing" seem like nothing more but excuses and petty attempts to buy time and find more ways to gain GC. The site is littered with GC updates and advertising and quite frankly the latest theme change and item announcement is in extremely poor taste

Nothing is really addressing or being done to assuage any of the communities concerns or outcries, if anything they are being stepped on and expected to accept empty rewards as compensation.

I don`t understand how any of this is suppose to amend how people are feeling, or regain Gaia favor. Then again, Gaia is beyond that. But if Gaia actually paid attention to what the people they are trying to sell stuff to are saying, they would have done something of justifiable results. .-.

About Marshall: Why do I want this? Its small, and creepy, and just stands there staring at me. Certainly, you`re not expecting a thank you for this, correct? emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Receiver

9,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Keep your SD, I want ZOMG back
you need to bring zomg back
the other games suck without zomg its not worth playing on here
i miss zomg bring it back

Intellectual Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
o.O;;;; I can't believe it, I am gone for like two years and the best thing about this site disappeared, zOMG please come back, this is mad depressing, well I guess I am gunna have to find some other old site to help bring back some nostalgia... maybe something like Neopets...

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
Only reason why Gaia was good was because zomg. Dam this s**t is more annoying then that black and blue or white and gold dress trend s**t.

High-functioning Lunatic

10,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Please bring it out of maintenance it is a really fun game. And do it before I burning_eyes

Scary Adventurer

22,050 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Basically just playing a pixelated version of barbie dolls now and need somewhere to go and play

Scary Adventurer

22,050 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
crying ZOMG

Timid Friend

There's a lot of things that I hush up about, and trust in you admins when it comes to keeping this great social, forums site not just surviving, but greatly thriving. At first when you introduced zOMG to the community, I was surprised that all of you had found out you could make such a program work. I was even more surprised to how you made it more interesting than most titanic MMO's in specific portions such as teamwork foundation, so that everyone could reach the goal that they aspired to achieve.

I was hoping to come back to a faster, sharper, and refreshed version of your iconic MMO after taking some break from Gaiaonline.

What happened? This is one of those ideas that cannot be hushed up on. I hope that at least you will bring it back, and are just working on it during rainy days.
I miss Zomg!
ToshiTo-chan
Do you think a freebie that doesn't even act like original will make people less angry with you?
Or the mass release of the amulet for which people paid handsomely is a good appreciation as well?
Or the idea of you actually getting your claws on my rings for which I worked my a** off is even a tiny bit sought of?
NO to all of those questions.

I hate towns2, the graphics that you did of zOMG is laughable in the least.
Let's bet you are gonna make all the zOMG art into cash shop items for outrageous amounts of GC!

Oh yes! I hate you for what you did! And just watch me dumping the marshal doll into trash. Because that's all that it is!
Amen!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces