Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a thread with the sole purpose of posting your ideas that you think would make zOMG! Chp. 2 more fun and exciting. All ideas are welcome, but some will be liked more than others. If I really like your idea, or a number of people like it, I will post it in my second post.
        Please remember that these ideas are for Chp. 2, not Chp. 1. We're looking at the future here. And as Gaians, we have a say in our future! So speak up and tell everyone what you want to see.
        Fav'd Ideas

Here we will put our favorite ideas for the next part of zOMG. some of the ideas may be from other threads. If they are, the person who suggested them will be credited, and a link to the thread will be given. Remember to post if you like these ideas!!

deathservent1
Hmm maybe inside dead mans pass mansion. How about a zurg space mothersip level?

x-Jellyman-x
An abandoned town of some sort
Maybe the town was "attacked" by merciless grombies, but i would like it to be fairly old as if what drove the people away happened years ago. Possibly resembling a town of the late early 1900's and the animated would be gaias own versions of items the people would used in day to day life.

Astral Tempest
I'd like for Chapter 2 to be only accessable for people who having completed Chapter 1 at least once.

Astral Tempest
a ring whose effect varied on the area/terrain would be nice.

Spider Cater
An area in which each person's avatar is changed into an enemy; there were the Sea Sprout animated which could talk and showed some signs of actual intelligence, and the Saws, it was even pointed out ingame that some of the animated were gaining intelligence and sort of intercommunicating while others weren't.

Basically, an area infested with semi-intelligent animated with maybe a few hidden or sheltering Gaians, and some quest has to be done for your avatar to change shape (waltz on in and you just get mobbed) and you can go about in disguise as an animated, some just with names and some you could even interact with that could maybe even give quests, sort of like Barton Town. Only, you know. With animated and probably not a town. (HEY-O LONG WINDED.)

Astral Tempest
It would be awesome if they made a maze/labyrinth level that is basically a huge level full of bosses from Chapter 1 and/or 2 that has a random layout. That would be ownage. Or if in the Barton Coliseum, when we get a certain amount of victories, we get to fight NPC versions of developers or Gaia Staff!

TwinkieWie
Abandoned candy factory would be nice maybe with animated lollypops?

-Final_Epsilon-
A legit bestiary in the menu with the Maps and Quests.

Bestiary shows a list of enemies you have encountered. It includes [Italics indicate example]:
1.) Name of Enemy
OMGWTF
2.) Picture of Enemy
Had to be turned into a link to save space in the fav list
3.) Enemy HP
HP: 2030
4.) Level Range of Enemy
CL: 2.9 (though there are some enemies that appear in multiple places with higher CL's...so there would be a range of CL like "7.8 - 9.0" or something like that)
5.) Location Found
Deadman's Pass
6.) Drops
Images of items the enemy drops when it is defeated. When you place the mouse cursor over the image, it tells you what the item is.

Heliopteryx
An extra chat option that lets you talk to your friends, regardless of what area they're in. Then you could just announce your presence as soon as you log on to see if any of our friends happen to be on.

Sailor11sedna

A quest in the sky.

Recipes that include I AM items.
        zOMG! Notices

Here we have important notices related to zOMG (server updates, holiday events, lags, etc.) so you'll know beforehand if anything is happening.

Sunday, April 18 2010: zOMG is not working for most people. Either no servers show up, or the one that is there (Feathered Coatl) does not fully load. It is unknown when this will end and zOMG will be playable again. Its up and working again. Have fun everyone~
        Moderators

Here are listed the moderators of the thread. We are accepting applications for moderators, but you can be removed at any time.

EMAlL.
Gyrrakavian.
        Blacklist/Whitelist

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
First post!

What I thought would be a cool idea is underwater batting.

Your character doesn't have to 'swim'...just walk like normal.......more like just another area (thats underwhater) but with fishies...perhaps talking fishies.

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
SpaceSage1991
First post!

Your character doesn't have to 'swim'...just walk like normal.......more like just another area (thats underwhater) but with fishies...perhaps talking fishies.
um shallow seas?

Desirable Strawberry

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
deathservent1
SpaceSage1991
First post!

um shallow seas?

More like...Under the water out in the middle of the ocean type of thing...im not completely sure myself...but defintly being able to go 'under water'.
1- Ultimate rings
At the end of chapter one of zOMG, you get an "ultimate ring." They are more or less ultra-devastating rings with an AoE that can be used once every 10-15 minutes.
Requirements: You must have beaten Endboss four times, and be a CL 10 (if everyone had it and had simply been in an EB crew there would be too many).
The ring could simply be "Nuke," or be based off of an NPC or item (Chyaku Norisu scarf became a clan in-game). Maybe Crescento's ship would drop bombs on the enemies,etc.

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm maybe inside dead mans pass mansion. How about a zurg space mothersip level?
x-Jellyman-x

This would be interesting. Add more detail?
Maybe the town was "attacked" by merciless grombies.
deathservent1

I'm faving both of these.

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
dramallama Being able to operate flying mechinces!! YES!!

oh or riding the subway, and not just loading the area to get to the next, like litterly on the subway, taking you to your destination. You can talk or move around while you ride the subway with people too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff