YES! 0.49219620958751 49.2% [ 883 ]
NO! 0.036789297658863 3.7% [ 66 ]
Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 > >>

What happened to the golf mini game at the village greens?

Sugary Gaian

* Pixitella
* Getting stuck on eb
* Users who get stuck usually cannot help killing eb much and end up leeching. That is unfair to the rest of the crew. Plus, it really isn't any fun to be stuck there. :/
* Quite often this past few months. In fact I've lost count on how many times I got stuck there.
There was one time where I got stuck there for two consecutive smeb runs. :/ And another time where I got stuck for three consecutive days in at least one smeb run during those said days.

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
*Username: Sabishisa
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: Remember that glitch fest from like two years ago or more now? I have two accounts I've had to abandon since you all won't even entertain the idea of fixing the accounts.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: Well, let's see...I cannot even start the quest so I can get to the She-Wolf...which means no leading a team there or on the Saws. The quests are broken for the Man in Black/Alien guy...I can't do the quests (Even start them) for the beach area so if I get too close to the whirlpool in the water without being in a crew, I die. And probably others I don't know of due to it breaking before I could get anywhere near "finishing" the game.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: On the two accounts affected? at least 2 and a half years.

And ya'll will never fix this even if me and every single person affected by this posted. Why? I could never get a word out of Gaia about that locked thread, about this ever being fixed, at the ATA thing ever since. Though I think they were able to answer their favorite flavor of...poptarts or something. Not sure what.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
been so long since i played, lol domokun stargate

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
* Ren Orenji Doragon
* The Trophy Hunters random mini-event on Gold Beach does not spawn enough P3s to successfully complete the Event. I've seen 10-20 P3s spawn, and then they stop completely.
* The event cannot be completed and therefore people cannot earn their Hunt Harasser and P3TA badges.
* Around 11/11/2011 or so.

Precious Wench

* Elegantly Dreaming
* i'd like the cl glitch fixed, which is when users suppress and sometimes it doesn't show that they've suppressed
basically any cl glitch, because sometimes it doesn't update when putting on rings either, unless you click on character info.
* in dms, when you need to suppress for loot drops and check when people are suppressed
* since the summer

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Posted a link to this in the zOMG bugs forum.

Because, y'know, noone else had and SOMEONE should tell them.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
*Catz95
* Getting stuck/ animation of walking showing but not going anywhere.
* I know that the /stuck option has been made to fix this problem, but I figure it would be nice to figure out why exactly we get stuck and make it so it doesn't happen anymore. I find it happens a lot of there's a large amount of monsters in the area, and it happens most often in the Zen gardens.
*Its been happening for ages, I can't remember the last time I wouldn't get frozen in a spot at least once or twice in a couple hour period.

**Again, I already know we have the /stuck option but since we have it, perhaps you already know why it happens and maybe it can be fixed**

**Oh and also the short cut to make it so you can start typing to talk to other players does not work for me. If I use it the area to type clears like you should be able to type but you still manually have to click it to type in the chat window.

Tenacious Sage

Sorry if I suggest several bugs. XD There are a lot

*Username Meguriuta
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. The Village Green instance with the Major General not being activated on Normal after the minions are defeated
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. It is rather confusing for newbs who choose to play him on Normal and are bewildered when they are standing in an empty room for 5 minutes without the General budging. Causes a great deal of confusion and is just in general obnoxious to be to able to play it on Normal difficulty which is a popular choice
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. I have no idea really, but clearly it's been gong on for over a year

*Username Meguriuta
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. The Silent NPC glitch with the Otami Twins. They do not give out the last quest (which I still have no idea what it is) and also do not give out one of the 3 promised recipes.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. Mildly annoying by not having more common one of the ingredients in Mint Sundae Sweets and also slightly confusing in having an abrupt ending to the quest line.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. It seems to have been affecting the game for over a year as well

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) <3

emotion_donotwant We always get a ton of girly wigs but never any good facial hair,wtf man.
And hello sisky 4laugh
I am sure others have asked this to be a fix but, the mini games. Most specificly is the "fly by" and the "P3 hunt". They are glictched in "Fly by", by not actually showing the purses. "P3 hunt" is just that right around 16-20 they stop reanimating.
Thanks for considering this.

P.S.
Some form of way to see where you are on mini-badges would be awesome somehow.

P.P.S.
Midas Touch ACTUALLY showing the achievement.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*CBB1112
* There are many bugs inside DMS, The main ones are resetting Yellow rooms, Green rooms, Hpr, and Crypt. Also there are the many glitched of Blood Lust, The Blood Bat waves arent spawning right, there is a ghi glitch from time to time, and you have to hold Green rooms, Hpr, and Crypt to hold BL right.
* any of us who play DMS are really affected by this because it takes away all of our heard work we do and the hours we spend going through the gauntlet of DMS, to do Blood Lust and when things like these happenes it pisses us off quite abit.
* I am sure these bugs have been there sunce DMS was released

Sweetheart

oh sweet
sorry if i did this wrong

*omg u srs
* the repeatable quest dug in and drug out, it says i have killed 314/20 anchor bugs but wont let me complete the quest.
* i feel bad for requesting this, it seems selfish for me to ask because i dont know if this is affecting a majority of people? anyways i like to chill out and go solo in gold beach so its been bugging me
* honestly i dont know a couple of months

thx u
u guys r great

Mega Hoarder

*raficat
* bloodlust quest is glitched, I don't know the details, just know it is and I have the quest so I'd like it fixed.
* I can't complte the quest!
* Since I got the quest!

ROFL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out