Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good Idea?

Yes 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Poll Lovers Please Click Here 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4

BlueMusicWorld
I'm currently researching all of the things that have changed over the years and one of the things that I found is the gold curve. I was wondering if anyone would like to explain that a bit more to me? From what I found it's a set on how much you can earn in a day while playing zOMG and unless you reach that level it won't affect you. I was wondering what the level is and let's say I reach it for whatever reason can I still play for the sake of playing or will it mess me up? I also want to know if it's still in affect or not.

I've also taken a 2 year hiatus (not my main account. too lazy to switch.) from zomg and I was also surprised of the huge changes that has happened. Here are some of my major adjustments coming back 3 months ago:

- There's no more SS. There is Smob and Smeb though.
For these two, you need the wish ring now. People will get pissed if you get diagnose in normal crews. There are also different routes from what we were used to 2 years ago. For example, remember we used to go to that chest by that swarm of barnacle fluffs? Yeah? The routes today don't include that anymore.

- People do Papa Saw at Normal now without proper buff checks and ring assignments.

- The previously exclusive area Deadman's Shadow is now officially opened to all. If you want to venture inside, you need to level all your buffs to 10 at least and have fitness/fortunefavor/integrity, hack, slash, mantis all to cl 10. (no fire rain, dervish, diagnose). Then get a crew with a tank if you're at cl 11.4 below. Having meat leveled to 10 as a requirement will depend on your tank. Important part of this is to listen to your crewmates.

-Gold curve yeah.... you nerf at 50,000 gold. Meaning you can earn up to 50000 gold in zomg and if you reach that, then the rest of your gold revenue for that day is cut to 20% of what you should get. If you're a donor though, you cap at 160k instead of 50k. I want to explain how you get donor status but I'm too sleepy to continue.

Good luck in rediscovering the game! 3nodding

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
i think it's all taboo for her, she just enjoys being risky and a rebel

Kids these days. emotion_facepalm
i remember when i was 17

For your information, my 18th birthday is next week razz Also, Far as love goes... I'll try almost anything once. Almost.
but nothing's ever just once

I dated a guy with a foot fetish once.... just once. xd

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Silk Kanishk
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko

i remember when i was 17

For your information, my 18th birthday is next week razz Also, Far as love goes... I'll try almost anything once. Almost.

Try me, baby! You'll never stop at just once. emotion_dowant wink

obby emotion_dowant
Hello everyone again, I've been doing some serious thinking and watching the Ask The Avatar thread and I am working on a plan to hopefully help bring back zOMG. A post is being created on the front page and I hope that together we can bring back some life and therefore change to this game.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
BlueMusicWorld
Hello everyone again, I've been doing some serious thinking and watching the Ask The Avatar thread and I am working on a plan to hopefully help bring back zOMG. A post is being created on the front page and I hope that together we can bring back some life and therefore change to this game.

I'd love to see what your plans are. biggrin

IRL Cat

Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko

i remember when i was 17

and you'd date them again

Invisible Loiterer

[ I like this.
This makes me happy n.n ♥
]

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

May I ask who you are, miss? It would be odd for a newbie to just come in here and start a hangout thread.
if she didn't, no one else would've

Got that right. I love the idea of an open chat thread. Plus, curtneko, I love your avi. emotion_kirakira

Derveraux
I want to explain how you get donor status but I'm too sleepy to continue.

Good luck in rediscovering the game! 3nodding

EXPLAIN!! emotion_donotwant

//really wants to know this//

Benevolent Codger

maxitza
EXPLAIN!! emotion_donotwant

//really wants to know this//

Users can gain donator status by spending Gaia Cash to purchase items on the site - Cash can be gained either by purchasing it with real money or by completing offers from advertisers. Whenever you make a single purchase of 249GC or more, you'll earn 30 days of donator status. Not only will this increase your daily 'cap' in zOMG! to 160k, but it also allow you to opt out of ads on the site. 3nodding

The alternative to this would be using Gold Potions - these also increase your zOMG! 'cap' to 160k, but only for 3 days (and without removing ads from the site). Users can purchase these directly using Gaia Cash, but they're generally also available through the Marketplace...

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Red Kutai

Users can gain donator status by spending Gaia Cash to purchase items on the site - Cash can be gained either by purchasing it with real money or by completing offers from advertisers. Whenever you make a single purchase of 249GC or more, you'll earn 30 days of donator status. Not only will this increase your daily 'cap' in zOMG! to 160k, but it also allow you to opt out of ads on the site. 3nodding

The alternative to this would be using Gold Potions - these also increase your zOMG! 'cap' to 160k, but only for 3 days (and without removing ads from the site). Users can purchase these directly using Gaia Cash, but they're generally also available through the Marketplace...

I do this, so no wonder I make lots on zOMG! Thanks Red Kutai. emotion_yatta

Plus I realy love you on z!magine... emotion_kirakira

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
maxitza
Red Kutai

Everyone loves froggy redface emotion_bigheart

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
jonjon21428

I see you there too Sir. emotion_dowant

I love reading all those long informative posts.. heart

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
Robotic Chibi-tan
curtneko
i remember when i was 17

and you'd date them again

No, actually, I wouldn't. Which is sad. He was a nice guy.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
jonjon21428
maxitza
Red Kutai

I don't. Guy takes forever to respond to my meebos. scream
Thank you for the information on the topics : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff