Welcome to Gaia! ::

A direct quote from the battle website. ( For those of you who haven't seen it. )

" The world of Gaia is widely varied with lots of local flavor differentiating one area from another. There are many areas to experience, whether open grass fields, dense jungles, sandy beaches, ancient ruins, or even entertainment boardwalks, public towns or zen gardens to journey through. "

With that in mind, which area(s) do you see yourself frequenting? Are you the type of person that favors creepy places such as the The House on the Hill? Or maybe you prefer more laid back settings such as Bill's Ranch?

Personally, I'll be hunting at the Otami Ruins for the " splendiferous "
Otami armor. I think it looks awesome!
Zen Gardens, farming for drop items to craft into ninja stuff to sell at exorbitant prices.
hmmm Koshei dolls are too creepy....I say the haunted house! 3nodding I wanna get ghost items!
"Splendiferous"? That's an interesting way to put it...

I'll probably buzz around the ninja-themed areas until I can get a tsurugi. Then it'd be off to the haunted house -- unless the level differences were just too great, or unless someplace cooler comes along.

("Laid-back settings such as Bill's Ranch?" That place is full of snakes! That's not laid-back, that's scary.)
The Zen Gardens or the Old Aqueduct.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Right Honorable MG
Zen Gardens, farming for drop items to craft into ninja stuff to sell at exorbitant prices.
ditto. though i think i might just try going for the highest level monsters, and if/when they expand battle to new places i'd like to try scoping out new places and things to kill.
Janette Morgan

I'll probably buzz around the ninja-themed areas until I can get a tsurugi. Then it'd be off to the haunted house -- unless the level differences were just too great, or unless someplace cooler comes along.

("Laid-back settings such as Bill's Ranch?" That place is full of snakes! That's not laid-back, that's scary.)

" Splendiferous " is a word that I took directly from the battle website, I'd never use a word like that normally. ( Unless I was just being silly. But then again, I didn't even know that word existed until today. ) xd

But to respond to what you said regarding Bill's Ranch and the Laceback Bootsnake, I disagree. For one, we don't know whether or not the snake will even be in said area. ( Or at least I don't, please correct me if I'm wrong. )
Secondly, some people may find being around " pixelated " snakes relaxing. It's really all dependant upon the individual.

I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, forgive me if I leave you with that impression, it's just that I like structured arguments. Debating, if you will. User Image
Sephiatho
Janette Morgan

" Splendiferous " is a word that I took directly from the battle website, I'd never use a word like that normally. ( Unless I was just being silly. But then again, I didn't even know that word existed until today. ) xd

But to respond to what you said regarding Bill's Ranch and the Laceback Bootsnake, I disagree. For one, we don't know whether or not the snake will even be in said area. ( Or at least I don't, please correct me if I'm wrong. )
Secondly, some people may find being around " pixelated " snakes relaxing. It's really all dependant upon the individual.

I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, forgive me if I leave you with that impression, it's just that I like structured arguments. Debating, if you will. User Image

I believe she's referring to the picture of Bill's ranch with those snakes in it. But that could just be a mock up.
i really want the splendiferous Otami armor. I think it's a really unique set.
Zen Gardens/Otami Ruins... However, I will explore every area in turn. ^^

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zen Gardens for the same reason as MG.

Though when I tire of farming kokeshi dolls I'll probably try at getting the Otami armor.

Shameless Shapeshifter

I suppose it'll depend, really. A lot of the locations sound pretty interesting. I'm not usually much for hanging around in a Halloweenish area for any length of time, but if it's as cool as Shin-Ra Mansion I might end up moving there. On the other hand, I do like pretty green places, and I do like oldish ruins, so... well, I'll just have to wait and see.
i wonder what kind of monsters barton cliffs will have well what ever it is i bet the boss battle will be in the center of the crater

and i also bet that aliens monsters will be close to the wall of ganbino
consirerin they still have the alien warp gate in the map

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
same as mg and gen, this mmo will probably become my main source of income.

although i want to go to otami ruins too to add to my armour collection, and then sell that armour for a good price too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff