Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Bachelor

I went to the gate in Bill's Ranch as a fresh 10.0 (I'm so proud of myself) and started a crew for DMS.
A couple people joined. Not everyone was a 10.0 (because I see potential in these 2.0-3.0s). Some high levels left (prob cuz they saw my level and freaked).
Finally, I got 5 people after 30 minutes. I couldn't wait any longer so I started the game.
Some people were like, What about the buffs?
So I assigned everyone buffs. I took four, while others took two.
Then someone asked, what about tank?
I said no. We're speeding this. We need no tank!

So we went in.
And we died.

It was the best experience ever.
Except for the time the higher ups yelled at me for being a stupid noob who wastes everybody's time.

Discuss: should noobs newbies (as stupid as they seem to come) be given a chance to fail before they succeed?

Tenacious Sage

Yes, but do expect yelling, RQing, and trolling since time is money in DMS

Hot Bachelor

Meguriuta
Trolling? What is trolling?

Tenacious Sage

Little Innocent Cupcake
Meguriuta

Trolling
Looks things up yourself next time >:U

Hot Bachelor

Meguriuta
Little Innocent Cupcake
Meguriuta

Trolling
Ahh, so trolling is an art.
I was hoping you would give me an example of trolling? Who shouldn't I feed?
Because someone once told me if you sit at a specific place in Bassken Lake, gold would fall on you.

Tenacious Sage

Little Innocent Cupcake
Meguriuta
Little Innocent Cupcake
Meguriuta

Trolling
Ahh, so trolling is an art.
I was hoping you would give me an example of trolling? Who shouldn't I feed?
Because someone once told me if you sit at a specific place in Bassken Lake, gold would fall on you.

Trolling as in, essentially derping on your crew and screwing up a run. This has many ways of doing it, but you should feel annoyed as hell. Anyways, the most logical would be to kick, though be sure that they weren't trying to give you advice or violently RQing

Shy Teenager

isn't it natural for newbies to fail for a couple of times?

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Everyone fails every now and then, I see it more as a learning experience. whee
I mean hell,I still fail.

Edit: Also,I don't hate you. heart

Alien Lightbringer

Meguriuta

^ this pretty much.
you could have a more successful first dms experience if you wanted, by either stating at the gate you wish to join a dms crew and that its's your first time, and learn how to do it from experience, or reading up in forums on how to dms before starting a crew. but if you don't care for either i hope you still had fun with the way your first try went more than feeling sad that not everyone liked it wink
being told that you're approaching things unefficiently shouldn't surprise you at all.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I give noobs a chance if they are willing to learn, aka no idiotic rings (NO dervish, fire rain, hunter bow, shark, diagnose and etc), listen to me and are willing to learn. Otherwise I will kick or RQ!

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nah, not everyone hates you. The majority of people that may hate you are the people that think they're too good for you and shiz. You should hang with me and if anyone gives you any trouble, the pony will fuq their s**t up.

Hot Bachelor

Miyaka Hana
Nah, not everyone hates you. The majority of people that may hate you are the people that think they're too good for you and shiz. You should hang with me and if anyone gives you any trouble, the pony will fuq their s**t up.
Yay! Thank you!
Pony?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Little Innocent Cupcake
DMS. ... Not everyone was a 10.0 (because I see potential in these 2.0-3.0s).

What the actual ********.

Just.

I can't.

Please tell me that you're joking.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Little Innocent Cupcake
Miyaka Hana
Yay! Thank you!
Pony?

Np <3 People know me as the Pony of zOMG, and my motto is "Pony gon fuq you up". Anyone who messes with the pony or friends of the pony will face the wrath of the pony.

Timid Bunny

you were just unlucky, i have been in crews with entirely 10.0+ go in and die on the first screen, sometimes crew quality might vary quite abit... ~_~

anyway, people are normally supposed to bring two buffs each, not four..., and people below 10.0 will get their a**es handed to them in there, even if those 2.0s seems to have "potential", i dont even know if theyre able to get into dms in the first place?... >w>

hmmz, why do i smell troll in here? ¬_¬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces