Welcome to Gaia! ::

curtneko
Kaniskion
Curt. If you care so much for your friends, why didn't you take the bullet for me when I got banned? emotion_donotwant
i don't see the connection

Cause you're so damn selfish.

IRL Cat

Kaniskion
curtneko
Kaniskion
Curt. If you care so much for your friends, why didn't you take the bullet for me when I got banned? emotion_donotwant

u gonna cwy wit yo wittle captain kangawoo haiwcut siwk
curtneko
Kaniskion
curtneko
Kaniskion

*boxes the stuffing out of you with my wittle kangawoo arms*

IRL Cat

Kaniskion
curtneko
Kaniskion
curtneko
Kaniskion

*boxes the stuffing out of you with my wittle kangawoo arms*
captain kangaroo

captain

Comrade

twilightreaperX
zOMG shutting down won't cause me to leave the site..at least I hope~

You'd stay for that game HoC
Leas and I will just leave you to rot in your chair.
Leasfy

Precious Fatcat

16,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Ghost of Verda
Zoaic

i don't really get the huge fuss over zomg possibly being shut down, i mean, even if it all goes through, it's had its stand, it may be time to just move on from it, do other things, force friends to play other games, i've forced people to play neopets with me, same with league of legends, a lot of other things to do besides play zomg, best not to whine and complain about it.

a n y w a y s

it's not much different if over half your friends left you before all this ;c

the only reason i haven't bothered to quit is because i have baby bibbles to take care of, although nothing has actually prevented me from quitting, i'll still have contact with friends, even though nobody ever talks to me, but it's okay, i'm used to all that, but idk, creeping around gaia is fun, especially when ya' got nothing better to do!

i'm making absolutely no sense, oh well

Bibbles is qt.

Can I make a stir-fry out of him?

i hope you get thrown in a tub of acid

Zoaic
The Ghost of Verda
Zoaic

i don't really get the huge fuss over zomg possibly being shut down, i mean, even if it all goes through, it's had its stand, it may be time to just move on from it, do other things, force friends to play other games, i've forced people to play neopets with me, same with league of legends, a lot of other things to do besides play zomg, best not to whine and complain about it.

a n y w a y s

the only reason i haven't bothered to quit is because i have baby bibbles to take care of, although nothing has actually prevented me from quitting, i'll still have contact with friends, even though nobody ever talks to me, but it's okay, i'm used to all that, but idk, creeping around gaia is fun, especially when ya' got nothing better to do!

Bibbles is qt.

Can I make a stir-fry out of him?

i hope you get thrown in a tub of acid

Ok.

Vicious Prophet

Zoaic

a n y w a y s

Well, not everyone had the chance to play for years. It's different if you only began playing a few months ago.

Dedicated Citizen

I ain't leaving. Nothing will stop me from my passion - and that is playing Gaia's original MMORPG till my blade rusts and my hands have blisters on them. I will kill Labtech X's big mech over and over, and savor each and every time that big machine goes boom at the touch of my sword.

I live for such a thing. I love taking walks through all the different areas, defibbing and buffing other players, saying hi to the kids running about and even helping out someone if they ask, or even just getting attention for being a dedicated "Cloud Strife".

I'll stay. I love that game. Hopping off a train station and finding a town such as Barton that's shaped circularly just like Midgar, with even sewers underneath? What a blast xD

I've yet to kill Kamila, the blood vamp. I will have her head on a platter, and she will know the sharp cold steel of my blade! My laziness is her only safety~

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
well Zomg is not the main reason Im into Gaia back in 2008. And Im only played zomg around 2010
My main reason to be here is back on the old days is to fishing and to dress up my avi like barbie x.x
Pfft so immatured emotion_facepalm
Dreamer of Perfection
well Zomg is not the main reason Im into Gaia back in 2008. And Im only played zomg around 2010
My main reason to be here is back on the old days is to fishing and to dress up my avi like barbie x.x

And I'm only post because error of.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Binary Mess
Dreamer of Perfection

pfft what sort of error burning_eyes

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Dreamer of Perfection
Binary Mess
Dreamer of Perfection

Sushi Error.

O.G. Elder

Wait they straight up fired JK now?

Welp that's pretty bad.
Too bad I lost all the energy to care about what they do with zOMG! a couple years ago now.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Nymph of Spring
Dreamer of Perfection
Binary Mess
Dreamer of Perfection

Sushi Error.

Dat awkward moment when u realised dat Sushi Server is available in guild chatroom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff