Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watching the sound technique with the doll I was like *SQUEE* This is actually gonna be cool!
User Image
I know. I watched it, and I was very impressed. I'm just curious as to how everything will work out... I'm afraid that the world wont be very large, or something like that... But... I dont know. I have faith in Gaia. wink
User Image
i know!

I hadn't really been interested in the battle project till now.

it actually looks like it'll be good O_O
yay for mmo!!
FINALLY something more fun than the normal games on gaia!
I really am looking forward to the battling!
Yes. The music on the index page sounds like Maple Story music. XD

Dapper Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm almost positive it's not going to work for me. None of Gaia's other games do.
I was also very impressed.

Gaia sure has changed a LOT since I joined..

Now it's like a super huge thing. :0

I think it'll be bigger when this battle thing gets up and running. :0
It actually does look really good and hope they get it up soon. I am interested to see how the game play goes.
Iwahara. I know. Im an 04 user. (05 on this account) and.. like.. Omg. So many people.. D;

But this may kick runescape right up the a**. Though runescape is a good deal different.
i just can't wait to see how cool it will be!! that doll was scarry O_o
I actually was against the battle dome at first....but then when I saw this, I was a lot more impressed. But, I'm kind of scared that the gaia population will double.
Dude, that Kokeshi Doll's scream scared the hell out of me. It was dark, and took me a while to notice the sound was from the computer sweatdrop . Cute and deadly is just what Gaia needs for an MMORPG. I can't wait for the opening whee !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff