Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

The PvP aspect of any game tends to attract a very anoying level of fayl.

Pkers.

If you ever played early MMO releases you'll know the type. They think that having their character twinked to the max for PvP gives them the right to harass and abuse other players and destroy their enjoyment of the game.

Naturally I assume the devs have already set it up so that all PvP has to be completely voluntary for both parties and naturally have a report system to keep Pkers from trying to harass you into a battle you can't win.

but I was thinking, why not take containment of the faggotry one step farther? Why not give the PKers their own little private world to kill each other in? Some place small, might not even need it's own server, a real simple map a 12 year old could design in his sleep, and just make it completely open PVP. No consent necessary.

Maybe making the asshats feel like losers by getting pwn'd will limit the e-drama.

...Or increase it till they get all emo and kill themselves.

.... Either way is cool! heart

Dapper Dabbler

Sounds like a good idea, but sadly there will allways be eleitest jerks around to ruin everthing. Tis human nature.
Just as there will allways be noobs around to rein on your parade. wink
Now where did they say they WEREN"T going to do that?
chucknorrisrox
Now where did they say they WEREN"T going to do that?

I didn't say they did, I just wanted feed back from the forumites on whether this seemed like to much trouble/work for the potential benefits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff