Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I doubt Qixter will play it considering how big this game will be and as for paying for his own items its something I've always wondered about...
Tessenjitsu
Dont expect a GM to "play" an MMORPG.

They dont "play" them at all, simply are in the game to monitor the other players and answer questions/report bugs or glitches.

Dont expect a GM to be online every single time you log on either. How many times have I seen a GM in game over the about 6-7 years of playing MMORPGs? About 5.

i have seen about 20, got to know 4 or so well and they kept coming back
The Original Shurtugal
I doubt Qixter will play it considering how big this game will be and as for paying for his own items its something I've always wondered about...

*smiles* his journel mentioned buying the new item at one point so i figure he does or maybe buys on market
It would be cool to see Qixter while I'm killing whatever-the-hell I'm killing on Battle, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stalk him like those no0bs on Towns that stalk me. I can't wait to cause major Fluff PWNAGE.

Long-time Pumpkin

I'd ttly luff to see one of the mods playing the MMO after release!~ 4laugh

I'd also like to see a few good people roaming around booting peeps off the MMO for selling gold or other crap like that!~ 4laugh

~.:*Here's some helpful links for your GBS information pleasure*:.~

If I haff told you you're spamming, you should be here!~ 4laugh The Chatterbox

If you haff asked a stupid question, go read this. It'll help!~ 4laugh Qix's Sticky

Again, if you still can't find information you want. Go here. There's even moar information!~ 4laugh Battle Website

This thread gets an honorable mention, for good information and the suchlikes!~ 4laugh The Battle System FAQ
Lolicon Jr

I'd also like to see a few good people roaming around booting peeps off the MMO for selling gold or other crap like that!~ 4laugh

If you haff asked a stupid question, go read this. It'll help!~ 4laugh Qix's Sticky

Again, if you still can't find information you want. Go here. There's even moar information!~ 4laugh Battle Website

This thread gets an honorable mention, for good information and the suchlikes!~ 4laugh The Battle System FAQ

Ah yes, those bots are anoying.. (And it takes like 1-1+ hour(s) to ban them)

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Melois Koro
Lolicon Jr

Ah yes, those bots are anoying.. (And it takes like 1-1+ hour(s) to ban them)
Hate teh bots!~ 3nodding

God... we'll have to deal with a lot of Bots on Battle? -sigh- Oh well, the more the merrier. They get banned a lot either way. What I hope we don't have to deal with is the Hackers in Towns.
Synetric
God... we'll have to deal with a lot of Bots on Battle? -sigh- Oh well, the more the merrier. They get banned a lot either way. What I hope we don't have to deal with is the Hackers in Towns.

OMG YES! I don't know who cake is.. but he/she won't be flying for long..

*runs to get a Ban Hammer*

Long-time Pumpkin

MMO's gonna so need a crack team working on it 24/7!~ 4laugh

Literally a team on crack so they can work 24/7 with no sleep!~ 4laugh

Lolicon Jr
MMO's gonna so need a crack team working on it 24/7!~ 4laugh

Literally a team on crack so they can work 24/7 with no sleep!~ 4laugh

Maybe they are hiring... Uh.. Not that I do Crack.. and If I did.. I would tell some one.. but I don't.. So I won't...

Let's forget this talk happend.. AND I DON'T DO CRACK!

I'm just saying.. I could do the night shift (It's the one where it lacks the most)
i wonder if when the PVP comes that some devs and mods might get PKed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces