Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok a lot of people are complaining about the ring system. I am going to tell you why we have the ring system. Gaia is a social networking site. It didn't plan on making an MMO. So there are plenty of items. If they had to make it so that every single would be able to move and animate. .. It would take a long time. Have you ever wondered why are legs just blur when we walk in towns. Same reason. Animations. If Gaia animated every single glove, sleeve, watch, wristband combo there is Gaia Battle would come out in about... NEVER. The game would be in development for years until they would just drop the idea. Back when I was talking about the glove, sleeve, etc. combos I forgot to mention the fact that people also want their pre-existing weapons. Look people it's either rings, some kind of variation of rings(e.g. bracelets), or nothing. Now I'm going to bring up some complaints people have made about the system:

1.) My avi is covered with weapons. I don't want all my gold to go to waste.
My answer: It was your fault for making assumptions.
2.) We would all be mages!
My answer: In the perspective of another game yes. But considering the fact that different rings do different things I'm pretty sure we will all have different roles.
Willferal
laryri
Ok a lot of people are complaining about the ring system. I am going to tell you why we have the ring system. Gaia is a social networking site. It didn't plan on making an MMO. So there are plenty of items. If they had to make it so that every single would be able to move and animate. .. It would take a long time. Have you ever wondered why are legs just blur when we walk in towns. Same reason. Animations. If Gaia animated every single glove, sleeve, watch, wristband combo there is Gaia Battle would come out in about... NEVER. The game would be in development for years until they would just drop the idea. Back when I was talking about the glove, sleeve, etc. combos I forgot to mention the fact that people also want their pre-existing weapons. Look people it's either rings, some kind of variation of rings(e.g. bracelets), or nothing. Now I'm going to bring up some complaints people have made about the system:

My answer: In the perspective of another game yes. But considering the fact that different rings do different things I'm pretty sure we will all have different roles.

THEY HAVE TO ANIMATE ALL THE RINGS AS WELL.

STOP DEFENDING GAIA. IT'S NOT YOUR SUCK IDEA WE'RE TRASHING, IT'S JUST THE WEBSITE YOU GO TO.

AND A BATTLE ARENA WAS TALKED ABOUT SINCE 2004. SO JUST BECAUSE GO-GAIA DECIDED TO RESORT TO FAGGOTRY AND REDESIGN, RENAME, AND ADD OTHER FUNCTIONS TO THE SITE BEFORE BATTLE SYSTEM DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE DEVS HAVE BEEN WORKING THEIR HARDEST ON THIS. IF YOU WANT A GOOD GAME, THE DEVS BETTER ******** DO WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DO AND STOP WORKING ON THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUCH AS SITE NAVIGATION AND "FISHING" AND GET TO MAKING A ******** attacking the site. A lot of other people are attacking the "SUCK IDEA".
Willferal
laryri

THEY HAVE TO ANIMATE ALL THE RINGS AS WELL.

STOP DEFENDING GAIA. IT'S NOT YOUR SUCK IDEA WE'RE TRASHING, IT'S JUST THE WEBSITE YOU GO TO.

AND A BATTLE ARENA WAS TALKED ABOUT SINCE 2004. SO JUST BECAUSE GO-GAIA DECIDED TO RESORT TO FAGGOTRY AND REDESIGN, RENAME, AND ADD OTHER FUNCTIONS TO THE SITE BEFORE BATTLE SYSTEM DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE DEVS HAVE BEEN WORKING THEIR HARDEST ON THIS. IF YOU WANT A GOOD GAME, THE DEVS BETTER ******** DO WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DO AND STOP WORKING ON THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT SUCH AS SITE NAVIGATION AND "FISHING" AND GET TO MAKING A ********]

You should go play a MMORPG then. If you hate Gaia so much, why are you wasting your own time posting here? Gaia was supposed to be just an online community. The developers are just trying to make new ways to entertain us, and you should thank them for that.
laryri
You obviously don't understand what I'm saying. By having rings they don't have to animate every single clothing combination. They only have to animate the attacks.

AGAIN I WILL SAY. STOP DEFENDING THEIR FAGGOTRY.

IF THEY WANT TO HALFASS THIS GAME, SO BE IT.

LET ME TELL YOU A PARABLE.

A MAN WALKS INTO A RESTAURANT AND ORDERS A BISTRO. THE WAITER TELLS THE MAN THAT IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST AN HOUR TO GET THE BISTRO, BUT IF THE MAN WANTS, THE WAITER CAN REPLACE HIS BISTRO WITH A GIANT HEAPING PIECE OF s**t FROM ONE OF THE UNDERPAID IMMIGRANTS IN THE BACK IN JUST 5 MINUTES. THE MAN CHOOSES THE BISTRO.
Willferal
laryri
You obviously don't understand what I'm saying. By having rings they don't have to animate every single clothing combination. They only have to animate the attacks.

AGAIN I WILL SAY. STOP DEFENDING THEIR FAGGOTRY.

IF THEY WANT TO HALFASS THIS GAME, SO BE IT.

LET ME TELL YOU A PARABLE.

A MAN WALKS INTO A RESTAURANT AND ORDERS A BISTRO. THE WAITER TELLS THE MAN THAT IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST AN HOUR TO GET THE BISTRO, BUT IF THE MAN WANTS, THE WAITER CAN REPLACE HIS BISTRO WITH A GIANT HEAPING PIECE OF s**t FROM ONE OF THE UNDERPAID IMMIGRANTS IN THE BACK IN JUST 5 MINUTES. THE MAN CHOOSES THE BISTRO.

Again, if you think this is faggotry, why are you wasting your time here?
niel777

IF I'VE WASTED THE PAST 4 YEARS NURTURING AND WATCHING THIS SITE GROW THEN I WILL STAND BY THE FAGGOTRY AND CORRECT IT IF NEED BE.
Willferal
niel777

IF I'VE WASTED THE PAST 4 YEARS NURTURING AND WATCHING THIS SITE GROW THEN I WILL STAND BY THE FAGGOTRY AND CORRECT IT IF NEED BE.

Let me guess, your old account was banned? Or something else didnt go your way? The point of going to this site is to have FUN. So you're telling me you come to this website to "correct" people? Either way, if you've been on this website for 4 years, then I guess you do have the right to complain. Just don't look like a n00b doing it. Stop typing in caps and learn to respect other people's opinions. You can't tell this guy to STOP defending Gaia. He can do whatever he wants.
niel777
Willferal
niel777

Let me guess, your old account was banned? Or something else didnt go your way? The point of going to this site is to have FUN. So you're telling me you come to this website to "correct" people.

I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS THE CURRENT CONDITION OF MY ACCOUNT.

I DON'T COME TO THIS SITE TO CORRECT PEOPLE. I COME TO THIS SITE TO MAKE IT AS GOOD AS IT CAN BE. UNFORTUNATELY, BECAUSE OF THE ADMINISTRATION, I HAVE A LOT OF ******** WORK TO DO.
Willferal
niel777

So CAPITALS and name calling is correcting it question ?
ceebee
Willferal
niel777

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

AND I DON'T BELIEVE I CALLED ANYONE AN OFFENSIVE NAME. ALL OF MY OBSCENE SLURS WERE USED IN DESCRIPTIVE FASHIONS, NOT IN REFERENCE TO A PERSON.
Willferal
ceebee
Willferal
niel777

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

AND I DON'T BELIEVE I CALLED ANYONE AN OFFENSIVE NAME. ALL OF MY OBSCENE SLURS WERE USED IN DESCRIPTIVE FASHIONS, NOT IN REFERENCE TO A PERSON.

no i meant the name calling for the site and what the admins are doing
niel777
Willferal
niel777

Let me guess, your old account was banned? Or something else didnt go your way? The point of going to this site is to have FUN. So you're telling me you come to this website to "correct" people? Either way, if you've been on this website for 4 years, then I guess you do have the right to complain. Just don't look like a n00b doing it. Stop typing in caps and learn to respect other people's opinions. You can't tell this guy to STOP defending Gaia. He can do whatever he wants.

Wilferal, I know you're trying to help, but don't do it this way. You say "STOP DEFENDING GAIA" and then you say "I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER". ? You're telling someone to stop defending Gaia, but you are trying to make it better at the same time?
ceebee

no i meant the name calling for the site and what the admins are doing

ALL I SAID WAS THAT THEY WERE FAILING ON AN EPIC SCALE.

AND THAT IF THEY DON'T STOP SUCKING THE GAME WILL SUCK AS WELL.

LIKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PARABLE. GET SOMETHING DONE RIGHT OR YOU'LL END UP WITH MEXICAN s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff