Welcome to Gaia! ::

U think money will be invovled.

Unfortuneally, yes. Because all games have money involved 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
maybe 0.35106382978723 35.1% [ 33 ]
no 0.32978723404255 33.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 >

I think the mmo is gonna be a rip off. It is with every other MMO site out there. And some MMORPG's.

Real life money is always involved.

Time for about 1k examples

Adventure quest, dragonfable, mechquest, maplestory, WOW, runescape, flyff, Dance Acclaim, 2moons, gaia, etc.,etc.
Battle will be free. And you don't have to pay any thing to enjoy Gaia.

Long-time Pumpkin

Sorry, whut are you on about? surprised

Propper English does help 4laugh
gaia un like those games is completely free to play the onely thing not free is the gaia cash stuff and you can get them for gold in the market place

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
what are you talking about, you dont have to pay anything to be on gaia, anything can be bought for gold in the market place....
and you wont have to pay to play in the BS...
name 1 thing in gaia you cant get for gold ???
RAFAKUN MORRY
gaia un like those games is completely free to play the onely thing not free is the gaia cash stuff and you can get them for gold in the market place

yes, thats how all MMO's start out. Then they add stuff thats gotta be bought.

@lycan knight, maybe, but it costs a crap load. domokun sweatdrop
dosu__kinuta
RAFAKUN MORRY

Maybe so, but all those things aren't necessary to play the game. They've said over and over that the Battle System will be free to play and that you won't have to pay to enter area, etc. Stop fear mongering.

Yes, things can cost a lot, but that's with fictional currency. Again, you do not have to buy those.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Shimarr
dosu__kinuta
RAFAKUN MORRY

Maybe so, but all those things aren't necessary to play the game. They've said over and over that the Battle System will be free to play and that you won't have to pay to enter area, etc. Stop fear mongering.

Yes, things can cost a lot, but that's with fictional currency. Again, you do not have to buy those.

exactly...
dosu__kinuta
RAFAKUN MORRY

Helluvalot better then not being able to buy it at all.

Its in Gaia's best interests to allow even, or perhaps especially, cash bought items to be sold on the market place.

This encourages users to buy those items even if its just to sell them on the market place for gold.
at max, it s gonna be just like maple story (you buy cash item to look cool but no stat effect) ... actually gaia kind of doing it already but hey. we can buy those with gold in marketplace. gaia is cool as it is now. they don't need to change it.

p.s. Lolicon Jr, not everyone speak engl as 1st language. go easy on them. as myself, engl is my 4th
Well Gaia has to make money somehow!
Well I think money will be invoolved in others no, gaia is free i think they should keep it that way and trust on dnatuons to keep rinning
Well gaia does need to make money too....... so i see no soultion exept charge for certain priviliges on the game like on dragonfable and battleon

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
If real life money is always involved, then that makes it a standard, not a rip-off, correct?

You are, however, making assumptions. As far as I know, and link to the page that proves me wrong if I am, no money will be used at all in Gaia Battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff