Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok im really excited about the new battleing game coming up. apparently theres supposed to be rings you collect with special abilities like shooting fireballs, porjecting forcefeilds, etc... whos got info about this, and who's as excited about this as i am???
well i don't have any info yet, i still looki around this forum area XD but heck yesh i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!! woot! the battle system is going to rock! i may never leave the computer now XD lols! jk i still got school coming up in august crying lols! but man i am so ready for the battle system!!
battle system i have been wanting them to make this for so long they need to hurry with it they will make so much more money if they make it faster 3nodding it should be out today but nooooo
Saiya2
well i don't have any info yet, i still looki around this forum area XD but heck yesh i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!! woot! the battle system is going to rock! i may never leave the computer now XD lols! jk i still got school coming up in august crying lols! but man i am so ready for the battle system!!

i know in youtube are a few videos from anime x promoting gaia battel
whit lots of info on it

also heare is an faq: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29173945&page=67
Yea this is gonna be freaking awesome. I can't wait to fit my dude with a battle outfit and everything... hahah.. Thats gonna be awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff