Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't played for a few months and I can't help but notice that there aren't a lot of players these days? I saw that post about the "current state" of zomg... but I don't get how that affects the number of players...
I mean, the last time I played I could still join crews and stuff. But now, I'm lucky enough to get 1 crew member.

Maybe I'm just in the wrong server? Or playing at the wrong time?

That would be all. If you're playing right now feel free to join me. I'm at Bassken Lake, Brain Clam.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Critic 0
wrong server? They only have 1 server now.
Idk, i just got back from hiatus and all power ups now 1 million, i probably will never able to play in DMS anymore.

Loyal Friend

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
GardoCardo
I haven't played for a few months and I can't help but notice that there aren't a lot of players these days? I saw that post about the "current state" of zomg... but I don't get how that affects the number of players...
I mean, the last time I played I could still join crews and stuff. But now, I'm lucky enough to get 1 crew member.

Maybe I'm just in the wrong server? Or playing at the wrong time?

That would be all. If you're playing right now feel free to join me. I'm at Bassken Lake, Brain Clam.

other than server or what time u go on,you could also be on a different layer.

Saxy Coder

Factors which affect player population...
  1. Area you're looking in (mostly, there's only people in Village Greens, Bill's, Bass'ken, or Gold Beach)
  2. Server you're on (pick the one at the bottom of the list)
  3. Layer you're on (this is random)
  4. Inflation (Making the 50k nerf cap pretty worthless)
  5. Server / Individual Lag (sucks when Gaia doesn't cycle the servers)
  6. Free Time (People do have lives outside of Gaia - there tend to be more players Fri-Sun)
  7. Other (because there's always an exception to the list)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff