.....um....um... 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

ji-an
AterAliquis
ji-an
AterAliquis
Whining about it won't change it.

We've always seen Gaia's items as decorative only.

Not nessisarily. When the towns first came out, you needed a bug net to catch bugs, and you could equipt it too.

Which cost 200 gold.

Anybody can afford that with just a few posts.

Have you seen the prices of current weapon based items?

Can a noob buy them?

Don't think so.

Think of the bigger picture.

Such as MG has written.

Well the inflation on Gaia is so terrible, that no noob can buy ANY decent collectable for quite a while. There's there's really no argument there.

That's Ater's ******** point. How could a newb EVER hope to compete with someone like me who has two katanas, two flame swords, a lunar scythe, three pieces of mythrill armor, and too many other weapons to list?

And Ater could buy everything I have three times over, he's so damn rich.

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
arrow And I never said that we ALL have to use weaponry. I was suggesting that those who have weapons can use them. it would be a good idea to make them less stronger then the rings to be fair.
ji-an
arrow And I never said that we ALL have to use weaponry. I was suggesting that those who have weapons can use them. it would be a good idea to make them less stronger then the rings to be fair.

Or how about you just get a Ring like the Mantis Ring which provides a sword swinging effect and PRETEND you're swinging your weapon?

[/argument]

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an
AterAliquis
ji-an
AterAliquis

Not nessisarily. When the towns first came out, you needed a bug net to catch bugs, and you could equipt it too.

Which cost 200 gold.

Can a noob buy them?

Don't think so.

Such as MG has written.

Well the inflation on Gaia is so terrible, that no noob can buy ANY decent collectable for quite a while. There's there's really no argument there.

That's Ater's ******** point. How could a newb EVER hope to compete with someone like me who has two katanas, two flame swords, a lunar scythe, three pieces of mythrill armor, and too many other weapons to list?

Well unless the rings we are going to be fighting with have an decent pricing, no noob can hope to play in the arena anyway. And watch you language here. If you're going to spur a debate, don't demean youself.
ji-an
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an
AterAliquis
ji-an
AterAliquis

Which cost 200 gold.

Can a noob buy them?

Don't think so.

Such as MG has written.

Well unless the rings we are going to be fighting with have an decent pricing, no noob can hope to play in the arena anyway. And watch you language here. If you're going to spur a debate, don't demean youself.

You get two Rings for free and can find more, meaning everyone starts out on equal footing. Granted, rich people will be able to buy better equipment, but that's the way it goes in EVERY MMO.

And I'll ******** swear as much as I god damn well please, thank you.

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
iWantMooore
question

what? no comment?
ji-an
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an

Or how about you just get a Ring like the Mantis Ring which provides a sword swinging effect and PRETEND you're swinging your weapon?

[/argument]

It's still a ring not a sword! The last thing I would need is for Gaia to do a lame spoof of Space Balls!

A sword summoned by a Ring is still a sword, the only difference is you don't need to own a ridiculously expensive Ancient Katana to swing it.

Stop complaining about trivialities, you're making yourself look like a whiny little kid.

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an
AterAliquis

Which cost 200 gold.

Can a noob buy them?

Don't think so.

Such as MG has written.

You get two Rings for free and can find more, meaning everyone starts out on equal footing. Granted, rich people will be able to buy better equipment, but that's the way it goes in EVERY MMO.

And I'll ******** swear as much as I god damn well please, thank you.

Glad to know you have no sufistication. You are so incredaboubly magnificent in your tiring abusage of articulation.

On another note, if rich people can BUY thier way to better products, there's no real equality in the begginging!

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an
The Right Honorable MG
ji-an

[/argument]

It's still a ring not a sword! The last thing I would need is for Gaia to do a lame spoof of Space Balls!

A sword summoned by a Ring is still a sword, the only difference is you don't need to own a ridiculously expensive Ancient Katana to swing it.

Stop complaining about trivialities, you're making yourself look like a whiny little kid.

Somehow I'm getting the idea that you're not getting my drift. And if such a whiny little kid, why are you wasting your time trying to lecture me? You could leave. No one's stopping you.
ji-an
Glad to know you have no sufistication. You are so incredaboubly magnificent in your tiring abusage of articulation.

On another note, if rich people can BUY thier way to better products, there's no real equality in the begginging!

More equality than if people with weapons get to use them right off the bat.

BTW, here's a protip: If you're trying to make yourself sound smart by using big words, try to at least spell them correctly.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Good lord.

This topic should be dead by now.

The main discussion has been discussed.

All it it now is puerile bitching.

And we hate seeing people better than that getting dragged into that kind of s**t.

It's never worth it.

Leave the thread maker to the whining MG, why waste energy when the exact same topic will be brought up by another noob within' a week.
ji-an
Somehow I'm getting the idea that you're not getting my drift. And if such a whiny little kid, why are you wasting your time trying to lecture me? You could leave. No one's stopping you.

I'm much to arrogant to ever let anyone believe they've gotten the upper hand in a conversation, and I have nothing better to do than sit here verbally kicking your a** in an argument.

But Ater's right, there's no point in me arguing with someone who lacks even the basic logic skills to understand what they're talking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff