Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle-ready Brawler

So, with zOMG down and out for the count, I realize I have a million years of loot that I no longer have a need for but there are still people out there with recipes they need to finish.

User Image

Updated 12/1

See something you need? Either PM me, or just start a trade with what you want in the subject. Make sure to specify quantity or I'm just going to give you the whole kit and caboodle.

I am also in the market for the opposite of the integrity ring because I think that's the only one I don't have and I'd like to have a full set even if they're going to be useless. So if anyone has one of those that they're willing to give up/sell when they get around to un-soul binding rings, let me know!

Alright, so I sent the two people who asked for "anything" 12 MORE random items and the rest is going into dumpster dive. Congrats - or something, lol

Duck

Anything's fine~ Thank you! 3nodding

Battle-ready Brawler

Inventory updated! And if a significant amount of time passes without any other takers, yeoliepop is going to become the proud owner of my entire invo rather then just a handful of random items since they were the first to ask for "anything".

Dangerous Genius

I'd like that [strawberry] chocolate egg, plastic grass, and vampire blood, if you please.

Also, thank you ^_^

Battle-ready Brawler

Done and done

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Can I have 3 Jewel Eyes please?

I want to make my 3rd Null Fluff Plushie.

Battle-ready Brawler

3 jewel eyes coming your way my friend :3!

Newbie Noob

can i haz ur skull items???nvm. not sure which recipe they go with. stressed haha derp those are the items u "blanked" out....LOL. srry .. xp

Tipsy Gaian

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
SetsunaEternal
So, with zOMG down and out for the count, I realize I have a million years of loot that I no longer have a need for but there are still people out there with recipes they need to finish.

User Image

See something you need? Either PM me, or just start a trade with what you want in the subject. Make sure to specify quantity or I'm just going to give you the whole kit and caboodle.

I am also in the market for the opposite of the integrity ring because I think that's the only one I don't have and I'd like to have a full set even if they're going to be useless. So if anyone has one of those that they're willing to give up/sell when they get around to un-soul binding rings, let me know!
anthing i would love

Battle-ready Brawler

baby_kitty_258
can i haz ur skull items???nvm. not sure which recipe they go with. stressed haha derp those are the items u "blanked" out....LOL. srry .. xp
rofl No problem xDDD

Battle-ready Brawler

BatmanLover101
anthing i would love

Trade sent :3

Battle-ready Brawler

Invo updated :3!

Tipsy Gaian

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bidding War 100
SetsunaEternal
BatmanLover101
anthing i would love

Trade sent :3
thanks heart

Battle-ready Brawler

alright, I'm giving it until the end of the week before I give the "anything is fine" people a bunch more random s**t and then throw the rest into dumpster dive.

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
toothbrush, candy corn, pumpkin lid and floss would be lovely :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers