Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ginny_Ryu
Apparently they just can't be serious. stare That's what it looks like to me. GOD, that's stupid. That really pisses me off, somehow. I think they're being WRONG. It's not even about the game. It's about the qualities they share with people...and they're basing this name off laziness and lack of true mentalizing.

I agree, you should make a petition against their decision-making.

In fact I'm doing one right now against the name "Whopper" from Burger King.

I've always hated that name and it always pissed me off. Stupid Burger King making stupid names. It's about the quality of the food, and the experience you get when you share it with friends on a beautiful spring day, where the magic happens. And Whopper isn't even a ******** word.

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Gaia: Fight Here
clownrus
Nice job namedropping all those people.

Nobody was name dropped, that list of names were the runner up names for the battle system.
DrunkenStyle
Ginny_Ryu
Apparently they just can't be serious. stare That's what it looks like to me. GOD, that's stupid. That really pisses me off, somehow. I think they're being WRONG. It's not even about the game. It's about the qualities they share with people...and they're basing this name off laziness and lack of true mentalizing.

I've always hated that name and it always pissed me off. Stupid Burger King making stupid names. It's about the quality of the food, and the experience you get when you share it with friends on a beautiful spring day, where the magic happens. And Whopper isn't even a ******** word.

Your sarcasm fails. Whopper refers to a large catch. Which brings to mind the size of the original Whopper that burger king used to sell. Nowadays however, it isn't quite so big, but the name has been there so long there is no point in changing it. zOMG has nothing to do with the battle system in the first place
Rise Of Dragon
galdon
DrunkenStyle
Ginny_Ryu

Your sarcasm fails. Whopper refers to a large catch. Which brings to mind the size of the original Whopper that burger king used to sell. Nowadays however, it isn't quite so big, but the name has been there so long there is no point in changing it. zOMG has nothing to do with the battle system in the first place

I don't think you actually got the whole point of what I was saying/parodying..at all.

Quotable Codger

Gathering Around In A-really-freaking-awesome-game

or GAIA in short >.>
how do u play the battle thing????

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gaian Adventure I think...
I submitted Ares. I think it fit because Gaia is the Greek Godess of Earth, and Ares is the Greek god of war.

@ the winner/ runner-ups: User Image
I totally forgot about this post and didn't realize that people were posting here the same time. I have revamped it, and am now going to bump it a bit. :3
the attack of the animated

Lonely Noob

I named mine About Damn Time.
GAIA THE PHILOPHOSY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items