Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia battle...

OMG! I KILL GARLIC! MWAHAHA! 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 36 ]
...is the best idea ever. I'm gonna sit at the computer for HOURS! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 43 ]
...will destory Gaia as we know it! 0.10077519379845 10.1% [ 13 ]
...is an okay idea. I'll play it. 0.28682170542636 28.7% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Wealthy Genius

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
dragondustgirl4494
OMG WHEN THE FRIG IS THIS THING GONNA START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil I WANNA PLAY IT SO BAD oh and if u r lookin foward yo it 2 try dragonfable .com its free till u get u travel to the future anddefeat some evil titan thing than u need lik20 bucks to get a dragon amulet

WOW!!! My before mentioned point could not be better illustrated then by a post like this. You see people? This is what will happen when battle opens up.
I play guild wars for most of my battle needs, but ill probably use the battle system from time to time when I'm bored.
death to the monsters scream
da ninja iz going to kill all monsters and have a parade! biggrin
Aslanemperor
I think that the problem is that the type of people who think "there's nothing to do on Gaia" aren't the type of people we want on Gaia. Gaia is SUPPOSED to be an RP site! What this is bound to do is change the site forever.
My prediction is that a bunch of little 10 year olds are gonna join so they can play battle, and by extension we will have stupid kids on the forums. Those stupid kids will do stupid things which will cause the admins to do blanket bans on thread types(Like they did with Slave RPs when people started to use them as an excuse for public cybering). This of course will drive away the older, more litterate RPers. Then I'm gonna be pissed because I fixed my character up for what!?
You bring up some really valid points, but the idea also working in reverse. While bringing in younger participants it should also bring in some good writing talent to both the RP forms and the RP forms. So I think thought it has its cons it also has its pros.

On a neither topic… I love how people insist on starting topics but don’t bother checking in on it every once in a while…

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Im sure it will get rid of alot of the noobs in the forums....
becouse they would rather play a battle game, then RP in a battle thread....
but, who knows....
emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo
Doomcookie
Sorry but the fact that the dude who is doing Gaia Battle's music not only did music for many great games INCLUDING CHRONO TRIGGER YUS, but is also on-board for Super Smash Bros Brawl instantly makes Gaia Battle perfect without a single flaw.
hmm... ill have to wait till i actualy see the game... untill then i have no opinion.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
what is a mmo anyway?i'm not too good at understanding this kinda stuff.
It will probably take over half the site
actually when i found gaia, i was actually looking for mmorpg. but i stay because i like this forum. now mmo gonna come out, the number of new gaian will increase faster but it doesn't mean that the number of ppl focusing on forum will decrease. i think one way that can makes you feel more assured, it s that they make the rate of gold gain really low, so that ppl will have to go around as we used to do to gain gold for our avatar. (no one want to looks newb for ever. most ppl want to look cool and me, hot)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff