Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE treasure hunting/grinding.

Thats alot of what MMOs are. 1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 >

Silly me, I didn't think of this till just now, but if they have lax level limits that can be altered and heightened through ring upgrades then its conceivable that this game might be entirely unique in that you may never need to alter, upgrade, or otherwise change your equipment.

I've become so accustomed to the normal gamer mind set of level grind, upgrade, level grind, upgrade, etc that I didn't realize till just moments ago that if they're putting extra effort into letting you look and fight anyway you want that could include the rings themselves.

Has Q set it up so that you can carry your starter rings from kiddy play pen all the way to final boss?

Could our concepts on how these rings work be entirely off base as the normal mechanics are of secondary importance to the visual animations they provide?

It IS a MINI MMO for an avatar based forum site, so this set up would make perfect sense. I mean if narutard0980876 wants to keep his "Obviously 'inspired' by DBZ Ki Attack Ring" then is that exactly what they plan on letting him do?
Thats my point.
All rings have a unique special skill, but there wouldn't be a better version of it. (Otherwise people will buy them)
You just grow with the rings, it's genius.

Prince Leopold's Fangirl

Shameless Elder

As long as they let me switch to whatever skills I want, whenever I feel like it, I'm happy.
Never_Quested
Thats my point.
All rings have a unique special skill, but there wouldn't be a better version of it. (Otherwise people will buy them)
You just grow with the rings, it's genius.

I feel like a moron. That concept had completely flown over my head for.... months!

Captain Kat's Husband

*blink* oshit... you're right. So.. if someone wants to use a build that lets him have more ninja swords than a white trash flea market... they can keep them indefinately.. that's awesome if that is the case. For now it's all speculation.. but we will have to keep this in mind.
Sir Silverwing
*blink* oshit... you're right. So.. if someone wants to use a build that lets him have more ninja swords than a white trash flea market... they can keep them indefinately.. that's awesome if that is the case. For now it's all speculation.. but we will have to keep this in mind.

Why would they make upgraded versions of a ring that richer people can buy?
It makes more sense to do it this way.
are you telling me you fingered that out now eek ???????
Never_Quested
Sir Silverwing

It was there.... Staring me in the face all along.

My god.... Its full of stars.

A game where you chose your implements of war based almost entirely on personal taste and aesthetic values.

....lol I'm not sure what to say.
RAFAKUN MORRY
are you telling me you fingered that out now eek ???????

Don't push me Morry, I feel stupid as it is.

Its a very bizarre concept. In every single game I have ever played in the past the visuals of the game were all but almost entirely unimportant.

Sure Meteor LOOKED cooler, but you used omni-slash because it did more damage.

This turns all of that a** over head. Its only natural I was a bit slow.
Redimus
Never_Quested
Sir Silverwing

A game where you chose your implements of war based almost entirely on personal taste and aesthetic values.

Say thank you Gaia.

Captain Kat's Husband

You're right... I guess I'm just so jaded from MMOplaying... so once you find your favorite ring set for your prefered skillset, you really would never need to get another ring again except for selling or collecting.
Never_Quested
Redimus
Never_Quested
Sir Silverwing

Say thank you Gaia.

.....I'd rather dry hump a female dev's leg.... Hey.... Are there any female devs working on this?
Sir Silverwing
You're right... I guess I'm just so jaded from MMOplaying... so once you find your favorite ring set for your prefered skillset, you really would never need to get another ring again except for selling or collecting.

Those extra rings go to my mules and allied clans.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
On the other hand you could have multiple sets of rings in your inventory and swap them out as unnecessary if you wanted.. very flexible.
Purplesnoopy
On the other hand you could have multiple sets of rings in your inventory and swap them out as unnecessary if you wanted.. very flexible.

And as long as you don't trade them, you get to keep leveling those up as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff