Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Kitten

Im sorry but im kina new here and im wondering what it means.
It means Massively Multiplayer Online

Liberal Citizen

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
MMO is the shortened version of MMORPG which stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
It applies to games such as World of Warcraft, Guildwars and now Battle.
If you haven't played one before, or are unfamiliar with how one works, you can try the ones listed above or search for free online multiplayer games at google. There's a whole site with many games listed.

Liberal Citizen

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Dotkaite
If you haven't played one before, or are unfamiliar with how one works, you can try the ones listed above or search for free online multiplayer games at google. There's a whole site with many games listed.

I believe Runescape is a good place to start getting familiar with this kind of games.
ah well, seems like you guys have already said all there is to say.
might i say, though, that runescape is one of the crudest forms of MMORPG on the net. i'd reccommend Trickster instead, as the graphics, while still 2-dimensional, have much better quality. 3nodding
Foxen
MMO is the shortened version of MMORPG which stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
It applies to games such as World of Warcraft, Guildwars and now Battle.

Not really a shortened version of MMORPG, Just Massively Multiplayer Online, There are MMOFPSG (First Person Shooter Games) and MMORPs,(role plays), just like to nit pick... Ignore me blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff