Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus
heheheh you ARE a giant veggie.

Of course, I am! I just don't taste very good and I'm very hard to chew! rofl

Yeah you're liek brocolli that hasn't soaked long enough.

geeeeewwwwnah

Am I brocolli covered with cheese? I like eating brocolli when it has cheese on it! mrgreen

Oh, yeah! I have another idea! You know about the different rings, right? Like, fireball rings, invisibility rings, and so on? Well, what if you combined different ring elements and created a whole new power/ magic spell? Here are some examples:
Fire + Blizzard = Gravity (Don't ask me how this works. Final Fantasy featured this combo.)

Fire + Thunder= Light(?)

Ice + Speed= Slow (You know, to decrease the speed of the enemy.)

.....I'm done for now. But, I'll return again some other time to check up on things! xd

Yes you can be broccoli with cheese but you're still stiff brocolli with cheese.

"Ice + Speed= Slow (You know, to decrease the speed of the enemy.)" lol
Rui Ex
i'd like to see killer attack animations for rings... i don't care too much for lame fire balls... i want a swirling, chaotic stream of dark energy...

LOL
"Fireballs are lame. What's cool are swirling mists of dark energy!"
LMAO

Oh sorry. Streams not mist.

Can i put that in my signature? please?
Aluxe of Darkmoon
I think it should be somewhat dial up friendly. I mean not everyone has High speed, so you got to think about those who are less fortuante, let everyone be able to enjoy the battles!

agreed
Yunacat
Also, i hope the party joining system is clean, and, maybe we could send a request for a party join using friends from our friendslist, and we could add friends within the game, that way, if we meet someone new within the game who would like to join our parties, we could add them then.

i agree

And i liek your sig
I wanna be able to go around with my friends and fight giant monsters! And make them asplode!
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus

geeeeewwwwnah

Am I brocolli covered with cheese? I like eating brocolli when it has cheese on it! mrgreen

Oh, yeah! I have another idea! You know about the different rings, right? Like, fireball rings, invisibility rings, and so on? Well, what if you combined different ring elements and created a whole new power/ magic spell? Here are some examples:
Fire + Blizzard = Gravity (Don't ask me how this works. Final Fantasy featured this combo.)

Fire + Thunder= Light(?)

.....I'm done for now. But, I'll return again some other time to check up on things! xd

Yes you can be broccoli with cheese but you're still stiff brocolli with cheese.

Oh em gee.....I just realized the absurdity of that last example! xd
Captain Octopus, meet Captain Obvious! mrgreen I seem to state the obvious a lot nowadays...... rofl
I thought the slow spell would come in handy. It means you could land more hits on your opponent! That could take out an army of monsters in about half of the time it takes without that spell! 3nodding
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus
Gerakabatta
Captain_Octopus

geeeeewwwwnah

Fire + Thunder= Light(?)

Oh em gee.....I just realized the absurdity of that last example! xd
Captain Octopus, meet Captain Obvious! mrgreen I seem to state the obvious a lot nowadays...... rofl
I thought the slow spell would come in handy. It means you could land more hits on your opponent! That could take out an army of monsters in about half of the time it takes without that spell! 3nodding

Yeah the slow spell would come in handy i just thought your combination of spells to make a slow spell was funny : D eeeeeeeeeeee

But i should expect that coming from a robot brocolli floret. A STIFF brrobot brocolli floret. Hey, i get it! DUH! You're stiff cause you're partially metal! why didn't i think of that before? Now i'm not prejudiced against you for your handicap anymore.

But i can't guarantee the other vegetables won't make fun of you anymore.
I just looked at your profile. We have the same var.

In finland, var means car.
I can't stress it enough (and I know I have over my time in SF) that I'd like to see large pets like wolves or attack hawks or specifically, panthers and white tigers. If there were any chance I could get those last two, it would truly make my day, month, and year. I wouldn't even care whether they came on the same or separate rings.
:: Dear Humanity; I hate you ::

Some freakin' weapons would be nice. But apparantly that's too difficult for the Gaia team to manage.

:: That is all. ::
Lord Dragonbane

Some freakin' weapons would be nice. But apparantly that's too difficult for the Gaia team to manage.

Nobody ever said that. They just aren't showcasing them on release. It's a debate that's been going on for ages, but I don't think the admins and devs would cop out on it after five years of demand.
Troy_Star
Lord Dragonbane

Nobody ever said that. They just aren't showcasing them on release. It's a debate that's been going on for ages, but I don't think the admins and devs would cop out on it after five years of demand.

All the stickies and rules have clearly stated that no existing weapons will have any effect on the battle system whatsoever.

As for the difficulty, that's been the general argument that has been used by the people who agree with the Gaia team's decision.

Captain_Octopus
I just looked at your profile. We have the same var.

In finland, var means car.

Hey, now that you mention it......we do! 4laugh Except mine has a mirror ring, horns, and speedy black hubcaps. 3nodding Don't worry about the other veggies making fun of me. I just ignore what they say. Like, going through one ear and out the other? xd Well, at least the corn and spinach are my friends! biggrin

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vampiric attack rings
Claw rings
Moneymaking
No server problems
Dex_Black
I can't stress it enough (and I know I have over my time in SF) that I'd like to see large pets like wolves or attack hawks or specifically, panthers and white tigers. If there were any chance I could get those last two, it would truly make my day, month, and year. I wouldn't even care whether they came on the same or separate rings.

I have A feeling they will. It seems ALOT of people want the summons and animal sidekicks. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff