Welcome to Gaia! ::

LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke
or maybe it will be like maplestory u get a beggener weapon

that's what I was thinking
but that would suck.
I mean , we worked hard to get the weapons we got today.

when they made those beginer cloths for the new gians they could just give little beginer weapons like basic not fancy things for them to start with possibly and we could still keep our weapons that we have paid good money for already.
They could get a bat, you know. So meh.
Maybe they'll set up a new store that sells cheap weapons for those that can't or don't have MC weapons, while having MC weapons still useable.

Or like Dragon Knight said.

But that kid in the picture is clearly about to hit the OMG upside the head with the bat from Barton's Boutique o: I wonder if all the handheld items will be used as weapons.. like the Basic Hammer...
Fear my Sunflower
well maybe there will be a begginer area until you finish a begginer quest like from that one girl when u start and give them enough gold for weapons
v-Nazra-^
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke

but that would suck.

when they made those beginer cloths for the new gians they could just give little beginer weapons like basic not fancy things for them to start with possibly and we could still keep our weapons that we have paid good money for already.

a little , tiny plastic knife.

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke

but that would suck.

I'd want a spork!
AyaSantres
So, those of you that think that we're going to get to use the weapons for avis in the battle system, think about it like this... That's be so unfair to the noobs that it wouldn't even be funny. I mean, killing noobs is fun, but seriously...

So, here's what I think. I think that the weapons will either have to be re-sold, or there won't be any of the donation items as weapons. Maybe there will be a sort of liscence system?

i think its perfectly fair to have MC's as weapons i mean its not impossible for them to get them all they have to do is donate to gaia and they can get something from it.
v-Nazra-^
Loves Last Kiss
AyaSantres
That's the point. You worked hard for that gold for your avatar. The noobs haven't had time to.

I think you mean "newbs" but anywho I think you'll most likely have to earn your weapons and such so that way everyone at least starts out even and then the better players work up to and earn the better weapons.

COMMUNISM!!!
But it makes sense. The newbies just have to make the time and effort to get good weapons, so it should take them just as long as we will. It doesn't really matter if they're newbies or not, they just have to get used to it.
lol a plastic knife?
as people have already saide we're using rings anyway stupid enough. Weapons should be used. And if noobs want better weapons le them earn teh gold like everyone else has had too. But everything I think should be impliment. All the few armouers, weponry. Hell, I was hoping to see how they'd add the animals like monkey and puppy. Then, after all that time stateing only rings would be used. Hell, many people were looking forward to a weapon store. Now this
Loves Last Kiss
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke

but that would suck.

I'd want a spork!

fine.
a little , tiny plastic spork.
xD
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
LK Blood
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke

but that would suck.

yeah something along those lines

but seriously maybe a bronze sword or something liek that.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Weapons will be materializes from the rings is my prediction.

It kind of seems like the obvious method from what I've gathered.
AyaSantres
*sigh* Oh for crying out- Look people, do you know how many new people get on gaia every day? Way too many to do that. Hence what I said with the liscence system. what if you could buy the ability to weild your weapons?

If I may say such...We shouldn't have to downgrade simply because n00bs joined. They bout a few beasts with their bare hands for a bit and it drops a weapon. That should work.
If we have weapons then most likely they'll open a store to sell new non-donation item weapons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff