Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, those of you that think that we're going to get to use the weapons for avis in the battle system, think about it like this... That's be so unfair to the noobs that it wouldn't even be funny. I mean, killing noobs is fun, but seriously...

So, here's what I think. I think that the weapons will either have to be re-sold, or there won't be any of the donation items as weapons. Maybe there will be a sort of liscence system?
We won't spoil our fun just because n00bs don't have weapons.
I frankly couldn't care less about them.
if they don't have weapons , too bad.
People in there should fight with the weapons that they worked hard to get the gold to buy it.
That's the point. You worked hard for that gold for your avatar. The noobs haven't had time to.
another way to solve it would be beginer noob weapons for all the noobs then everyone will be happy, but I would love to have my weapons that I have worked hard to get.
AyaSantres
That's the point. You worked hard for that gold for your avatar. The noobs haven't had time to.
Not my fault.
too bad for them.
if they dont have weapons and dont want to get their a** kicked they shouldn't go on the first place.
or maybe it will be like maplestory u get a beggener weapon

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
AyaSantres

I think you mean "newbs" but anywho I think you'll most likely have to earn your weapons and such so that way everyone at least starts out even and then the better players work up to and earn the better weapons.
kwame_sasuke

that's what I was thinking
*sigh* Oh for crying out- Look people, do you know how many new people get on gaia every day? Way too many to do that. Hence what I said with the liscence system. what if you could buy the ability to weild your weapons?
v-Nazra-^
kwame_sasuke

that's what I was thinking
but that would suck.
I mean , we worked hard to get the weapons we got today.
AyaSantres
*sigh* Oh for crying out- Look people, do you know how many new people get on gaia every day? Way too many to do that. Hence what I said with the liscence system. what if you could buy the ability to weild your weapons?
it's not fair we have to buy something else to use them.
We already have the weapons.
They arent using weapons they are using rings D: < JEEZUS

Invisible Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
AyaSantres

Why don't we just have stages for the advanced players, newbs, medium, beginners?

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Lil Dragon Knight
They arent using weapons they are using rings D: < JEEZUS

Just using rings would suck, then all you'd be doing is like casting spells and s**t on people. I wanna be able to kick some a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff