Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Barton Sweetheart

scullylam
zothaq
Mavdoc

Hey Mavdoc, do you know anything about this?
Is it for real?
Or is someone pulling my leg
emotion_donotwant

don't trust that pm. there is no way gaia staff would need you to do such a thing since they should have a list of users already. and i got that pm too. it's so... emotion_facepalm

What an intresting PM, totally balderdash but intresting.

So shall we dress up as skulls and skeletons?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

don't trust that pm. there is no way gaia staff would need you to do such a thing since they should have a list of users already. and i got that pm too. it's so... emotion_facepalm

that is a great idea!!!!! anything that is of those two. and i guess if needing an alternate, anyone can wear random skins too? like the fright skin to me looks like it could relate. *shrug*
Given the recent Mars landing, the theme for tonight at 5pm PST is "Space Traveler". biggrin

You can decide if you'd like to go a more realistic route looking like an astronaut, or more sci-fi. Whatever look you pick, come prepared to explore the cosmos! 3nodding

We'll meat at the room with the Star Portal in Old Aqueduct. Watch your step, or you might unintentionally sign up for a lethal one way trip... emotion_awesome

Dapper Citizen

scullylam
White Exile
classified_omnomgrunny

white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_hug

Scully, hallo! emotion_kirakira
scullylam
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

that is a great idea!!!!! anything that is of those two. and i guess if needing an alternate, anyone can wear random skins too? like the fright skin to me looks like it could relate. *shrug*

This idea came up suddenly! xd Was it based off of something in particular? question We could do this next week if everyone agrees.

I picked the space theme this week because of the Mars landing plus people were talking a lot about Firefly type themes earlier in the week (which they can do since the theme is open ended 3nodding ).

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mavdoc
scullylam
Zealand_Aquarius
scullylam
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

This idea came up suddenly! xd Was it based off of something in particular? question We could do this next week if everyone agrees.

I picked the space theme this week because of the Mars landing plus people were talking a lot about Firefly type themes earlier in the week (which they can do since the theme is open ended 3nodding ).

:O firefly. does this mean you'll be jayne for halloween? ;D

the skeleton thing came up because there is an odd pm going around to users about a game. but i am all for space theme this week.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
White Exile
scullylam
White Exile
classified_omnomgrunny

white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_hug

Scully, hallo! emotion_kirakira

hi. biggrin
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

I also got this invite. If you Google that plus Gaia, you'll see they own the trademark to the name.

Since it came from Rina herself, it seems like it should be legit, unless somehow she was hacked? Also it granted an item correctly.

The things that seem fishy about it is that they misspelled aquarium without the "a". That's usually my first clue when trying to identify e-mail virus spam. It does seem like a strange way to sign up for testing. Maybe they didn't want to make a specific account that you'd reply to otherwise people could share it with non-invitees?

I haven't seen any word of this yet in the forums (unless I'm checking the wrong ones). Maybe it would be best to see what other people are saying about it first? I'll let you know if I hear anything more as well. 3nodding

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Mavdoc
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

I also got this invite. If you Google that plus Gaia, you'll see they own the trademark to the name.

Since it came from Rina herself, it seems like it should be legit, unless somehow she was hacked? Also it granted an item correctly.

The things that seem fishy about it is that they misspelled aquarium without the "a". That's usually my first clue when trying to identify e-mail virus spam. It does seem like a strange way to sign up for testing. Maybe they didn't want to make a specific account that you'd reply to otherwise people could share it with non-invitees?

I haven't seen any word of this yet in the forums (unless I'm checking the wrong ones). Maybe it would be best to see what other people are saying about it first? I'll let you know if I hear anything more as well. 3nodding

An admin confirmed that is fake.
Plus gaia makes typos all the time
Here is an example in the description

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
zothaq
Mavdoc
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

I Just made a thread about this in the question section, I got the same PM too XD. A admin confirmed it was fake...them scammers are so annoying!!!
Platonic Purple Panda
zothaq
Mavdoc
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

I Just made a thread about this in the question section, I got the same PM too XD. A admin confirmed it was fake...them scammers are so annoying!!!

So there are hackers that are able to send PMs from a NPC Gaia staff account with possibly item granting abilities?? That's baaaaaad Gaia. gonk Time to tighten up some code. xp

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mavdoc
Platonic Purple Panda
zothaq
Mavdoc
zothaq
Mavdoc

Is it for real?
emotion_donotwant

So there are hackers that are able to send PMs from a NPC Gaia staff account with possibly item granting abilities?? That's baaaaaad Gaia. gonk Time to tighten up some code. xp

Nah, its just someone having fun with being able to anon gift people lol

Barton Sweetheart

A Random Act of Terror
Mavdoc
Platonic Purple Panda
zothaq
Mavdoc

So it's you then?

Btw just got one so whoever it is lurks out here and in the forum

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius

someone who likes the zomg forum you mean. i not seen it mentioned in any other forums. and well, hopefully whoever it is will realize that doing this, he/she may be reported for it due to impersonating staff.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Zealand_Aquarius
A Random Act of Terror
Mavdoc
Platonic Purple Panda
zothaq
Mavdoc

So it's you then?

Nope.

Haven't sent a gift in days

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items