• Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Does anyone know when or where the UFO will spawn?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I WILL DO MY BEST TO STAY UP TODAY!
My sleep schedule has been all kinds of kerflizzled, I sleep in the day and I'm awake all night.
I WILL ATTEND THIS MEAT! D8<

Barton Sweetheart

DehSlayer
Does anyone know when or where the UFO will spawn?

To be honest we don't know IF it'll spawn the UFO is something [JK] and I'll assume swarf can spawn, given they are busy working on stuff at HQ there no knowing if [JK] will have a meet and spawn the UFO or other über stuff that tries and daze you.

Or if either of them will show up at Mav's meet and spawn things.

We just have to wait and see.

Retro Punk

I wonder what the theme for today's meat will be???

" Eating Chibi sig for breakfast " theme? Ah no, thats for the Olympics. He, he.

Speaking of , Anybody saw the US vs France Women's Football match the other day?

Barton Sweetheart

GuinAoiichi

" Eating Chibi sig for breakfast " theme? Ah no, thats for the Olympics. He, he.

Speaking of , Anybody saw the US vs France Women's Football match the other day?

I didn't see that match football is not my sport but the archery on the other hand......

Retro Punk

Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi

I didn't see that match football is not my sport but the archery on the other hand......

Oh did that happen already ? Or is it on now?

Barton Sweetheart

GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi

It started at 9am London time in Lords Cricket ground it seems that it so wow that none of the channels here will show it rofl

The South Korens seem to be doing well and are tipped to win.

Retro Punk

Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi
Zealand_Aquarius
GuinAoiichi

It started at 9am London time in Lords Cricket ground it seems that it so wow that none of the channels here will show it rofl

The South Korens seem to be doing well and are tipped to win.

In Archery?? I know they are playing agains Mexico in football .

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
oooo archery. yeah i not looked up how they're doing in soccer. i really can't wait to see some fencing. and of course all the water related events. biggrin

Retro Punk

Should we have another poll? But with the suggestions of aliens that have been posted??

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
I'm guessing we'll have an Olympics-themed meat today?
You are correct on the theme Doom-- it's almost like London scheduled the Olympics around our dev meat schedule. emotion_awesome

The theme for today is "Olympic Games" and will be taking place in Buccaneer Boardwalk! biggrin Starting out, we'll be meating at the northern skull bridge for the diving event. 3nodding

The Olympics open at 5pm PST, and the sports start soon after, so don't be late or else you might be disqualified! gonk

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Mavdoc
You are correct on the theme Doom-- it's almost like London scheduled the Olympics around our dev meat schedule. emotion_awesome

The theme for today is "Olympic Games" and will be taking place in Buccaneer Boardwalk! biggrin Starting out, we'll be meating at the northern skull bridge for the diving event. 3nodding

The Olympics open at 5pm PST, and the sports start soon after, so don't be late or else you might be disqualified! gonk

will the second event be "UFO Attack"? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces