Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm doing Maestro's quest, where you have to collect 6 music notes, the third time now and I could re-accept this quest once again. Is this quest meant to be like that?
I didn't know there were quests for Maestro. However, I'm pretty sure you should do it only once like the other quests.
Yeah, I noticed the same thing, after i gave him my music notes, I was able to do it again. I haven't finished it teh second time yet....does he make the same song the second time?
I believe it is unlimited, I am doing it for my 4th time
Are his songs what you're supposed to play on the tombstones?
I alredy handed 18 notes and got 3 different songs
His quest is not unlimited...but you can do it a bunch of times before it expires.
Qixter
His quest is not unlimited...but you can do it a bunch of times before it expires.

I understand. I stopped doing this quest as I thought since it may be glitched, it may be the reason why I sometimes get the music notes notice, which causes my browser to crash.

But in that case, I'll have to finish it then as it is meant to be like this. smile

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Where do the notes come from?
felinoel
Where do the notes come from?

I'm wondering that too!
What mobs drop the notes? i have done alot of grinding and quests and havnt gotten a one yet.

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
you get notes from tdrums in the zen garden

i have done it 15-16 times, he seams to have 4-5 differnt songs he randomly shuffels between

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff