Welcome to Gaia! ::

I seen a rather.... Interesting thread about it but I dont really know what it is or does anyone?
redface
No one knows. That information is going to be released at Otakcon (sp)
ohhh yea i remember now thanks
It seems to have some kind of influence on the attack speed...so speculate about how it could be a status ring, or a quick attack ring...we can just do that D:
about what are you talking
maybe nothing
Mantis fighting style is quick power attacks (well in the right areas), so the ring will help you strike faster than your foe?
Vail2
I seen a rather.... Interesting thread about it but I dont really know what it is or does anyone?
redface

its in quixters journal and coming up in a bs update this month no confirmnation on what it does yet

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Its likely the ring will do something for speed to help you hit faster, because in Qixter's thread he said it was one of the earlier rings, meaning that it won't be that good, or any good at higher levels.
Iceketch
It seems to have some kind of influence on the attack speed...so speculate about how it could be a status ring, or a quick attack ring...we can just do that D:

Ooh...haste effects.
Cool... 3nodding
my guess is that it temporarily parylyzes you and while your parylized your attack raises alot so when you do get to attack its almost a 1 hit k.o
(like how a praying mantis finds its enemy and stays still waiting for the right time to attack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff