Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Prophet

Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Knife are both essentials for 10's

if you're killing 10s because you didn't assign knife then learn to tank better

also there's already rant thread

Pan I do assign Knife and Adren to Certain Individuals most of the time they say they don't have it so I have to give it to someone else so don't jump the gun thinking I"m a terrible tank considering you've never seen me tank and I'm not bitching over here I'm just sick and tired of people yelling at me when I try to give them clear instructions don't like it then your not cut out for it yeah sure I sound pissed off but in reality every one of you are treating me like a ******** outcast just like when everyone in my middle school treats me and you know what I'm glad I'm away from them people like you make me sick I would be so much happier away from you then even bother speaking some since into your kind

"everyone in my middle school treats me"
nice troll.

Seriously, though, I understand being frustrated with noobs who don't listen, but yes, you are ranting and there's already a thread for that.
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90

Pan I do assign Knife and Adren to Certain Individuals most of the time they say they don't have it so I have to give it to someone else so don't jump the gun thinking I"m a terrible tank considering you've never seen me tank and I'm not bitching over here I'm just sick and tired of people yelling at me when I try to give them clear instructions don't like it then your not cut out for it yeah sure I sound pissed off but in reality every one of you are treating me like a ******** outcast just like when everyone in my middle school treats me and you know what I'm glad I'm away from them people like you make me sick I would be so much happier away from you then even bother speaking some since into your kind

nice troll.

Seriously, though, I understand being frustrated with noobs who don't listen, but yes, you are ranting and there's already a thread for that.

hmph troll my a** don't like the topic just ignore it and I made this Topic out of my own free will everyone has a the right to make their own thread and topic

Vicious Prophet

Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90

nice troll.

hmph troll my a** don't like the topic just ignore it and I made this Topic out of my own free will everyone has a the right to make their own thread and topic

you have the right to make your own thread and I have the right to disagree and post about it.
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90

nice troll.

you have the right to make your own thread and I have the right to disagree and post about it.

you have a point there I can't argue about that...hmph I could care less about the rating of my thread if you want to throw it in the trash then go ahead not like anyone cares
if no one cares there is no point of even discussing it in the first place and for those who don't really want help who even ask for it in the first place shouldn't even bother seeking without first knowing they are ready

Scouting comes before battle if you know what your up against then you will be well prepared otherwise your crew will be walking into a slaughter
Dark_SOUL_KNIGHT13
if no one cares there is no point of even discussing it in the first place and for those who don't really want help who even ask for it in the first place shouldn't even bother seeking without first knowing they are ready

Scouting comes before battle if you know what your up against then you will be well prepared otherwise your crew will be walking into a slaughter

yeah...there is no point in speaking with the likes of them

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90

Pan I do assign Knife and Adren to Certain Individuals. Most of the time they say they don't have it so I have to give it to someone else. So don't jump the gun thinking I"m a terrible tank, considering you've never seen me tank. and I'm not bitching over here, I'm just sick and tired of people yelling at me when I try to give them clear instructions. Don't like it? Then your not cut out for it. yeah Sure I sound pissed off, but in reality, every one of you are treating me like a ******** outcast just like when everyone in my middle school treats me and you know what? I'm glad I'm away from them. People like you make me sick. I would be so much happier away from you, than even bother speaking some sense into your kind.

This post lacks so much punctuation it pains me to read it so I have to fix it. I'm sorry. gonk

I agree with you to a point, in that when you start out having knife and adren can be beneficial.. But as you go, you have to also instill in who you're "teaching" the fact that the higher up you go, the less likely it will be that you actually need knife. Some people find it's easier to just start right off the bat in teaching newbies to not take CCs, meat or knife. To each their own. That's it.

However to blatantly belittle a person simply because you don't agree with their choice of words, in my opinion, is a low blow on your part..
That's just my humble opinion though. Take it as you might. emotion_yatta
Nymph of Spring
Joey-Wheeler90
Pan Twardowski
Joey-Wheeler90

Pan I do assign Knife and Adren to Certain Individuals. Most of the time they say they don't have it so I have to give it to someone else. So don't jump the gun thinking I"m a terrible tank, considering you've never seen me tank. and I'm not bitching over here, I'm just sick and tired of people yelling at me when I try to give them clear instructions. Don't like it? Then your not cut out for it. yeah Sure I sound pissed off, but in reality, every one of you are treating me like a ******** outcast just like when everyone in my middle school treats me and you know what? I'm glad I'm away from them. People like you make me sick. I would be so much happier away from you, than even bother speaking some sense into your kind.

This post lacks so much punctuation it pains me to read it so I have to fix it. I'm sorry. gonk

I agree with you to a point, in that when you start out having knife and adren can be beneficial.. But as you go, you have to also instill in who you're "teaching" the fact that the higher up you go, the less likely it will be that you actually need knife. Some people find it's easier to just start right off the bat in teaching newbies to not take CCs, meat or knife. To each their own. That's it.

However to blatantly belittle a person simply because you don't agree with their choice of words, in my opinion, is a low blow on your part..
That's just my humble opinion though. Take it as you might. emotion_yatta

...-sigh- from what I can read your not the kind to insult...as my teacher says everyone has a right to their own opinions...-.-;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff