People Counter!

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 650 ]
Total Votes:[ 650 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Familiar Lunatic

Z741
*adjusts hardhat* Time for tackling the updates, it seems scream

gat, I'll address your posts after this gonk

Edit: What the hell is up with all the sudden BBCode format changes burning_eyes
Bah. What changes? ._O
Under the Boss Tactics post the Bolded titles are somewhat off kilter. Plus I apparently missed out on the memo that the entire SF got about /list codes being thrown outta whack yet again User Image

Familiar Lunatic

Aye. Some nice tricks in there.
    I usually try to keep things simple to avoid errors
      and keep things light.
        Otherwise, walls of text can
          get rather messy and hard to maintain. Or decipher. >.>

Didn't knew you could use "List" that way. I'll read the whole thing again to see if I've missed anything.
    Nice use of white too.
      I'll keep that in mind.
gataka
Aye. Some nice tricks in there.
    I usually try to keep things simple to avoid errors
      and keep things light.
        Otherwise, walls of text can
          get rather messy and hard to maintain. Or decipher. >.>

Didn't knew you could use "List" that way. I'll read the whole thing again to see if I've missed anything.
    Nice use of white too.
      I'll keep that in mind.
Yeah, lists were used originally as a makeshift replacement for paragraph indentation in a higher-level text editor like MS Word. Of course, under the new adjustments, it throws in that extra line. DX

I plan to gut the /lists where I can an rely on good ol' white text in a later update, though. o_<

Perfect Saint

Nice guide.
Ok that does it for tonight. I'm updated all the way to gat's post that starts off with Sand fluffs x_x

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
The list thing is a glitch, it should be fixed tomorrow hopefully.

Just sayin'.
Ohai Val o:

It certainly would save all that work restructuring the guide if the glitch was indeed fixed up. x_x

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
The devs reckon it was some tweaking they did to the CSS that did it.

Explorer

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That's a useful guide.

As to boss tactics, I just soloed them anyway (except Landshark and Spirit Vases).
It doesn't matter what rings to use; I have Deflector-Reflector type of buffs and armor. (Rock Armor-Improbability Sphere) for myself in soloing bosses.

If I met a good crew, I just join with them and make them survived always. I am usually loner in SS and think of my own boss tactics, as long as to defeat them. Finding good crew sometimes is hard.. 3nodding

I hope the guide will be complete.
Lainio Maximin
I hope the guide will be complete.
Well like with any huge project, it's just in need of polish. In this case, a LOT of polish. x_x Oh, and if you do see this, expect little Easter eggs like this. ;] 3nodding
Bluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrk. Looks like the /list changes have been implemented.

Hopefully I can get in updates in response to Gataka's feedback sometime soon, what with Spring Break on the horizon.

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
WOW!!!!!! Brain freeze....lol noobie here,5 days old... and already addicted, rolf wish i saw this b4 i went ...I got the general gist now and can't wait to get back for my next fix...I'll be back to this ..over and over...rofl..gnomies...I;m ready for u...thanks dude u just made my day...er night...
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Familiar Lunatic

Aye, I should read up Sun Tzu again, now that I'm no longer confused by Strats and Tacts.
Idea! :O
Z741, I think you could provide a link to them, or something. Mmmm...
Yesyesyeeesss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces