Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Gaian

Do they not make sounds anymore, or is it just me? cat_sad
Might have been said before, can't find it though..

Lonely Lunatic

You got your volume turned up enough? Got the zomg sounds on?

Tipsy Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Not so sure...o.o

Unforgiving Gaian

Vanessa.k
You got your volume turned up enough? Got the zomg sounds on?

Yeah, I hear everything else sad

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Maybe its better without them, I hate those sounds
They do. Just about two weeks ago I completed all the badges. Turn of music, keep on SFX and turn up your volume. You need to be CLOSE enough for them to sound. So if you're aiming for the badges you need to tediously make sure you're close enough for them to sound otherwise they won't and you'll have to start again. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was a pain for me.

Malevolent Tycoon

so it dont play bill cobsy's theme song emotion_donotwant

Unforgiving Gaian

iRection
They do. Just about two weeks ago I completed all the badges. Turn of music, keep on SFX and turn up your volume. You need to be CLOSE enough for them to sound. So if you're aiming for the badges you need to tediously make sure you're close enough for them to sound otherwise they won't and you'll have to start again. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was a pain for me.

Hmm, I think I did all that though. I finished the task a long time ago, it wasn't such a pain then :-/ I just wanted to show two people I was showing around how to do it, and it wouldn't work. But maybe I'm just selectively deaf then..
Thallo Eyein
iRection

Hmm, I think I did all that though. I finished the task a long time ago, it wasn't such a pain then :-/ I just wanted to show two people I was showing around how to do it, and it wouldn't work. But maybe I'm just selectively deaf then..
Hmmm, oh okay. Have you tried again now? Is it working?

Unforgiving Gaian

Ok, I guess I misunderstood what you were saying about the music. I now tried turning off the game music completely and turning up the volume of the other sounds and I heard it now. But that really is a glitch in the game I think. If I select the default sound options, I won't hear it.

O well.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
maybe you turned the sound off, it's sound is like a creepy place 4laugh
Miu Kurosaki
maybe you turned the sound off, it's sound is like a creepy place 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items